Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-26-2014, 07:34 PM
Moderator Support Team

Some people might hate it, but I loved it.

And ofc, at the end:

S T A R D U S T
Old 08-26-2014, 07:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heartstopper

Paily was flawless this episode.
nick ♥ charlie
jordan ○ icon
Old 08-26-2014, 09:30 PM
Part-Time Fan

I would have liked to have seen Paige and Emily do a bit more talking(and hashing things out) before the kiss. However that is my only quibble with the episode. The rest of the episode I really enjoyed. I really liked how Paige was incorporated into the actual story. Paige got to help the Liars and was apart of the happenings in the episode which is what we have always wanted for so long. So I'm happy about that.

This just proves that the writers should have had Paige more involved with helping Emily and the rest of the Liars all along. And we got to see Paige and Emily come back together as a couple before the holidays. Their interactions and the kiss were well done. The love is still there between them. I liked how protective Paige was towards Emily in the episode. Paily still have more work to do and I'm sure they will talk more in future episodes.

But it is just nice that Paily came back together as a couple and there was some much needed forward movement in their romance. I'm looking forward to the Christmas episode. And I hope that Paige as well as Paily will get more story and screen time the rest of season 5.

Spoiler:
Old 08-27-2014, 10:57 AM
Part-Time Fan

You know, before I saw the episode I was all prepared to come on here & moan about how quickly Paily got together & how lame the kiss was etc etc but actually that was a great episode of TV. I really enjoyed it & watching it & trying hard not to just watch with shipper or anti-shipper goggles on the reunion fits into the episode & it fits into the timeline. Emily's done with Ali, she & Paige are together & it looked pretty much like they'll be that way at least until the end of this season. Plus Paige actually got to be a part of the mystery & helping the girls - if they keep this up I'll be more than happy.

As a shipper - do I wish they'd talked? Do I wish we'd had Spoby-level make out scene? Hell yes!! Of course I'm bummed about the lack of PDA (which we've discussed before) but I don't think that's going to change now (actually, on another note does it seem to have got worse to you? Looking at some Em/Maya kisses & E/P earlier on compared to now) but it seems they have to fight so hard with ABCF to get even a little kiss past them now that I don't think it's worth it to them - it has to be reserved for special (ie 419 stuff).

But they've only just reunited - ****'s going down with Mona & Spencer - there's time for more kisses etc I just hope we get a bit of what Haleb & Spoby have had recently.

Just, yeah, & sad to see the end of a complex & interesting female tv villain. Let's hope they do as good a job with Ali
Old 08-27-2014, 12:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

New thread

http://www.fanforum.com/f346/timeles...mily-63131062/