Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-05-2014, 11:17 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peppermint_P4tti (View Post)
Ok after tonight it's just one more Paige-less episode isn't it? That's not so bad - I can last til then.
That is correct. Just one more after tonight.

Quote:
As for how they reunite I don't care anymore I just want to know for sure that they will.
I'm of the same mind. At this point I don't even care if it's rushed, I just want them back. They haven't been in a good place since the end of 4A and I really need some Paily love and cuteness again.

Romantic reunions usually happen in the final moments of an episode. I probably won't be breathing for the last 10 minutes of 511.

Broony, if I had to come up with an idea, part of me kind of likes the thought of a mirror to 503 with Emily waiting on Paige's front steps.
Old 08-05-2014, 08:23 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
If I had to come up with an idea, part of me kind of likes the thought of a mirror to 503 with Emily waiting on Paige's front steps.

Yes. Yes, this please. Everything else I don't care (As long as we get an epic reunion kiss) but this really needs to happen.
Old 08-06-2014, 08:17 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Ok after tonight it's just one more Paige-less episode isn't it? That's not so bad - I can last til then.

As for how they reunite I don't care anymore I just want to know for sure that they will.
Same here, bb. Same here.

Quote:
If you guys could write/plan out their perfect reunion, what would it be? How would you want it to go down?
I'd love for Emily to go to Paige and confess all her beautiful romantic feelings. And ofc she'd have to say ILU. And then they'd have an epic kiss and it would end with sex, and we'd get to see them all cute and cuddling in the aftermath.

Hey, if Spoby can get it, why not Paily? A girl can dream.

Quote:
Romantic reunions usually happen in the final moments of an episode. I probably won't be breathing for the last 10 minutes of 511.
Oh gosh. I'm so excited, I'm so scared.
S T A R D U S T
Old 08-06-2014, 08:26 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

I kind of like how TPTB have constructed Emily and Paige broken up. That last scene with Emily calling Paige and naturally wanting to say ILY was perfection. It gave us confidence that they are still ON and I just love that it was Emily doing the pursuing. When we see them interact next, I really feel like Paige is in a strong position and it will be Emily who will have to work on initiated the rebuilding of their romantic relationship. I just love how Paige has come across as strong and not needy. You clearly see she's still in love with Emily but she knows she has to give their dynamic time and space in order to heal and grow again. I love it. I love how it's all shaking out. The reunion's going to be that much more sweeter and convincing.
Old 08-06-2014, 07:07 PM
Dedicated Fan

I too have been pleasantly surprised with the way this has played out so far and especially how Paige has been written this season. It's been a really nice natural continuation of her growth and I'm so thankful the writers chose this direction for her, as the Anti-Mona, rather than sending her back to that dark place. She's been so strong and it's nice to see that it's been Emily continuously reaching out to Paige, who in turn has accepted a friendship and provided help...even if it meant putting herself in the line of fire.

I watched the sneak peek clips for next weeks episode:

Spoiler:

Also, correct me if I'm mistaken, but I think we're still waiting for that beaming Emily smile?
Old 08-06-2014, 10:00 PM
Part-Time Fan

I've been really happy with the writing so far as well. I still wish we had gotten more from the Paige/Alison part of it but other than that I've been happy with Paige's story.

Quote:
She's been so strong and it's nice to see that it's been Emily continuously reaching out to Paige, who in turn has accepted a friendship and provided help...even if it meant putting herself in the line of fire.
This is so true. Even though the Paige absence has sucked it's really not that bad when you think about it in terms of the storyline, you know? She hasn't been crowding Emily or expecting anything in return for giving up those names. As far we as know they still haven't seen or spoken to one another directly since the locker room and Emily's voice mail and I don't think the writers would have anything happen off screen with that. Since they officially broke up in 5x03 I think Paige has been portrayed very well. Every encounter they've had has shown Emily to be the one reaching out. Paige has been shown to still be supportive and understanding but also willing to give Emily the space she's asked for.

Spoiler:

No. No smiles. None at all. I want them back. So let me just....

Last edited by jjay10627; 08-06-2014 at 10:08 PM
Old 08-07-2014, 12:07 AM
New Fan

Here's my latest blog on this week's episode: PLL Lair: PLL 5x09: A week of confrontations
Old 08-07-2014, 01:29 AM
Dedicated Fan

the way she smiles at Paige melts my heart into a puddle

Her Paige smiles really shows how much she loves her
Old 08-07-2014, 02:27 AM
Part-Time Fan

I have to admit watching that sneak peek:

Spoiler:

Is it just me (& I can't quite believe I'm about to say this) but does Spencer strike you as the only one who's got a bloody clue at the moment? Perhaps after her Caleb intervention she can do one with Emily too. (Even though her & Emily's victim-blaming of Hanna last week has still not been addressed).

I'm not too impressed with Emily again after this week's episode either - I love she's gone all detective, but her confrontation with Sydney was out of control. I see some people lovng it but it smacks too much of an Ali style take-down for me. I can see she's at the end of her tether & perhaps this is what we're supposed to take from it - ironically without Paige as her 'safe space' she's a little lost.

Plus as jjay mentioned the Paige/Ali story will forever be a disappointment to me. In fact on reflection the scene with Mona has had more impact on both Paige & Mona's characters I realise they still need to keep Ali as an enigma but I think it could have given us more of an insight into her.

Oh God, sorry I'm on a downer - quick someone post the pics from 504 of Paige in that sleeveless top in the locker room & I'll shut up.

And just to chime in with everyone else, no we haven't seen Emily smile her trademark "McCullers" smile, so thanks for the pictures & reminders.

Last edited by Peppermint_P4tti; 08-07-2014 at 03:15 AM
Old 08-07-2014, 12:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Okay this Christmas episode pics... They look like a married couple!
Old 08-07-2014, 02:04 PM
Part-Time Fan

YES THEY DO! They actually do look all married in the promo I am glad Emily is smiling again. Lol it would have been more awesome if it was Wayne and Paige decorating the Fields house while Pam and Emily were inside making lunch/dinner for them.
Old 08-07-2014, 02:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't know. I like to think Pam and emily started but Paige wouldn't let them do the heavy lifting, cause she has excellent manners.
Old 08-07-2014, 02:51 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Oh God, sorry I'm on a downer - quick someone post the pics from 504 of Paige in that sleeveless top in the locker room & I'll shut up.
Oh, you mean...

and thank you for the smiling Emily pictures because they fill me with happiness.

And as for the finale pictures:
Spoiler:
Old 08-07-2014, 08:33 PM
Part-Time Fan

Yep. I'm good now.

Spoiler:
Old 08-08-2014, 12:30 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustAFriend (View Post)
Oh, you mean...

Aww yeah, those are the ones. Thank you so much.

And miserable? Me? Nah: SMILING CHRISTMAS DECORATION PICS!

Spoiler: