Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-03-2004, 01:58 AM
Master Fan

Hey ObsessieSweeties!! My virgin voyage into Roswell/Jason gatherings it going great - really miss all of you though. So far I don't have anything really interesting to report. OOTW/Carol and I had a nice drive here from Ohio - just a little detour down into Maryland when MapQuest decided to miss some important information - I got suspicious when we started seeing so many signs for Washington DC. Luckily we didn't go too far out of our way. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

We stayed the night in Princeton with a friend of mine and she showed us around the city for a while today - then she pushed us off the subway near Times Square to fend for ourselves. We actually made our way pretty fine then ran into Mar, 6throck, Oceana, Mockingbird, Breathless, Cherie, Roschar, Believndreams, MommaC and perhaps more but my memory fails me at 4am... Anyway - we walked to where we thought the restaurant was then found we had the wrong addy - we then had to walk a couple more blocks to the restaurant. More people showed up then and we had a nice time getting to meet and visit in person.

Saw Michelle Williams' movie - kinda odd little indy. Went back to Party Central at Kara's room where we stuffed about 20-25 people into her little room and had fun watching Jen's videos and Teresa's videos and talking fic and Jason and lots of other stuff. It's something I thought I'd never experience and so far it's pretty amazing.

Like I said - I wish I could be doing this with all of you too but at least you're on my mind and I hope we Obsessies here are representing the whole group in the best way!

Thanks to Jennifer for letting me play on her computer while she sleeps....

I don't know when I'll be posting again but tomorrow is here almost and in a few hours we'll be seeing H,EA and possibly Jason too. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/slinkie.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Later Obsessielanders!! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img]
“I’m drawn more towards independent-minded things because I think that’s where the most interesting stories are. But, it doesn’t really matter to me if it’s a big-budget thing, or a small little bare-bones movie that I have to pay to be in. For me, it’s more about the story and the character than anything else.”
~ Jason Behr
Old 05-03-2004, 02:05 AM
Total Fan

LongTimeFan [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img] thanks for the update! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] I can picture you all sitting in one room chatting and laughing all night long.. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

I cross my fingers you are going to meet our MAN himself! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
Old 05-03-2004, 03:37 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by behrbutterfly:
<STRONG>
Hybrid Can I read you story yet? Has it turn that angst corner you've been navigating for like forevea girlie!?? If you promise me a happy ending I could start it because then I would know it would end happy and the angst wouldn't kill me. lol see whatda you say??

</STRONG>

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Oh huni u can u should have read it agers ago then cuz I PROMISE A HAPPY DREAMER ENDING...I always have. i couldn't have it any other way.

i'm deciding on the next fic i'm gona do which i'm think right now a kinda modern version of 'The Court of Monte Cristo' [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

BLFY- U GOT CHAPTER MAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Kris- [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]..Now kiss my feet. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Thank u huni! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] it could be the 'Roswell: the Moive' poster. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

[ 05-03-2004: Message edited Hybrid-Angel ]
Old 05-03-2004, 06:13 AM
Passionate Fan

Here again!!! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]
So how's everyone? Hope everything's cool for everyone!!!

podmommy, things got a little calmed down so I have time to stop by!!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] But things will get stressfull soon enough... I might as well enjoy the time I have right now!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Have fun in Tribeca!!! I hope you get to meet Jason!!!

Natty, thanks hunny!!! [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img] It's realy great to be able to stop by more!!

Maxed, glad to here you had a great time with your family in Italy!!!

Quote:
Originly posted by Hybrid Angle:
<STRONG>You better prepare urself for the next chapter</STRONG>
[img]smilies/slinkie.gif[/img] I just can't wait!!! And great art!!! Lovely as usuall!!! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

b'butter, glad to hear you got to see the Jason interview from CNN!!! And thanks for the discription!! I'm so happy the Grudge is getting so much cover!! That means there's a good chance it'll get over here!!! [img]smilies/hotpinkie.gif[/img]

Liz, thanks for the update hunny!!! [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img] I'm glad things are going do well and that you all are having so much fun!!!! I wish I could be there!!!

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] ML, Kris, pookie and everyone els!!!!

You don't have to be crazy to be my friend.... But it sure helps!
Old 05-03-2004, 06:17 AM
Loyal Fan

DZ! Step away from the fic. Easy now. slow gentle steps... You cannot read Tink's fic yet. Trust ME!

Hy-brid Angel! (giving her all her syllables, just like a mom) Do not tease dz like that. You'll give her a conniption with all the stress in that fic.

LTF thanks for that update from New York. Sounds like the trip will be a complete blast. Fingers crossed for good weather, good sightseeing (of all kinds!) and no troubles.

butterflybehr
Old 05-03-2004, 08:01 AM
Dedicated Fan

Obsessielovies!

Tink Are you trying to upset the delicate balance which I try so hard to maintain? Now whom am I to believe? You or Butterfly? [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

TO everyone who has posted a report from NYC gracias!. I'm loving every word. If a can't be there then reading your reports is the next best thing.

NOW WHERE ARE SOME PICS TO GO ALONG WITH THESE REPORTS? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I'd love to see picss of all of you as well as our obsession. Then I can pretend I'm right there with you. I'm the one holding all your cameras. lol

love, behrbutterfly aka dz aka behrbodyshots
Old 05-03-2004, 08:14 AM
Total Fan

Yup...I also can't wait to see some pictures. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 05-03-2004, 08:32 AM
Passionate Fan

Hey Obsessies! [img]smilies/wiggle.gif[/img]

Watched part of The Today show this morning searching for our Obsessies in the crowd but I didn't see anyone.

Quote:
Originally posted by WenLuvsJB:
<STRONG>Kinsey... Wish Dad a [img]smilies/birthday.gif[/img] for me. [img]smilies/party.gif[/img] Enjoy your visit with him. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Thanks Wen. I think he had a good time. All the kids and grandkids showed up at once and surprised him. He didn't know we were coming. Wen are you surviving the heat out there? Very hot [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] -- especially for late April, early May.

podmom loved your Obsessie version of "New York, New York". [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img] [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img] The separate checks line was too funny. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I'm still really really bummed I won't meet you in NYC, too. Have fun and give Jason a big ol' [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img] for me.

VeronicB and butterflybehr thanks for the birthday wishes for my Dad. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Maxed glad to hear you had a nice time in Italy with your family. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Congratulations on your christening!

behrbutterfly thanks for the report on the CNN video. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Sorry you had so much trouble doing it. What an awesomely nice thing for you to do!

[img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img] LTF thanks for the Tribeca update. Sounds like so much fun.

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Nat, Fearless, Wildsphinx, Hybrid Angel, Dreamer 4 Ever, Vicki, sarzy, Cristine, MyrnaLynne, pookie, Hoodie and pretty
OBSESSED JB FAN #89

"The excitement is in not knowing what is next." ~ Jason Behr
Old 05-03-2004, 08:49 AM
Passionate Fan

A few decorations to tide us over while we're waiting on some new pics. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

pics by Covina Guy
OBSESSED JB FAN #89

Old 05-03-2004, 09:13 AM
Passionate Fan

I'm with b'butter and pookie! I want to see pics but I also know it's too early for that one so I'll sit patiencly and wait... [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Kins, glad to hear the party went so well!! It's always fun being around your family especiely after so many years of watching everyone grow up. I bet he's realy proud in everyone!!!
Thank you so much for all the pics!!! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] Haven't seen some of them... Just when you think you saw everything... [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] But you won't hear me complaining. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

You don't have to be crazy to be my friend.... But it sure helps!
Old 05-03-2004, 09:20 AM
Total Fan

Ay pap... [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img] Is it just me or is it getting hot in here? [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img] [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img]

Thanks for the pictures, Kinsey! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] I love them... [img]smilies/in_love.gif[/img]

[ 05-03-2004: Message edited pookie76 ]
Old 05-03-2004, 10:27 AM
Addicted Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Hello All (me is posting from school)

LTF thanks for the update [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

HA love the art

Kinsey oh thanks for posting the pics

[img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] to all

i'll be around
nat
Old 05-03-2004, 10:32 AM
Passionate Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] VeronicB, pookie and Nat!

There can never be too many Jason pics. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Gotta go get some things done. I'll be checking in tonight to see if we have any news from the HEA premier. Y'all have a good day. [img]smilies/daisy.gif[/img]
OBSESSED JB FAN #89

Old 05-03-2004, 10:39 AM
Addicted Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] hey Kinsey indeed you cant ever have enought JB pics..

and I hope we get a bunch more tonight...that would be sweet [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

aww I am going to miss this old board,I hope the new one Board/software dont look like the white rooom.
Old 05-03-2004, 10:39 AM
Total Fan

Thanks for providing us with pictures, Kinsey.. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] [img]smilies/in_love.gif[/img]

I'm glad that there are still other obsessies out there NOT in New York. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] Veronic, Nat! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]