Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-30-2004, 04:05 PM
Elite Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Natty.I'm hangin'.glad you survived the dreaded tests [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 04-30-2004, 04:09 PM
Extreme Fan

Well, this is it. I did all the work I was supposed to do and now I have to wait and see if the office will still be standing when I get back next week [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I still gotta go home and pack! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img]

I won't be online much for a week or so. [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] I'll miss you guys!!

To my fellow Tribeca travellers: Have a safe trip! I'll see you tomorrow [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally posted by podmom:
<STRONG>New York,New York
We want to wake up in the city where Jason sleeps

These little town blues
are melting away
We'll be Happily ,Even After It
in old New York
If we can gather there
we'll gather... anywhere
It's up to you New York,New York!!!!
</STRONG>
[img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img] podmom!!

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]
FL

----
Max: "Then you can be Fearless Leader"
#2 OBSESSED JB FAN ~ DOM
Old 04-30-2004, 04:10 PM
Part-Time Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] to all!!! Dropping for a quick hello to everyone!!

Everyone going to the festival have fun. Think about us while you're having all that fun. Oh yeah and getting a glimpse of Mr Jas.

Okay, back to catching up on things!!!
Old 04-30-2004, 04:31 PM
Elite Fan

...I'm blown away that people are gathering from around the world to support Jason...that is amazing!!!......I'm stressing about traveling a few hours [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] way to go people...great energy...looking forward to meeting you!!!

I'm going to start my SO at Hoodies post cause I'm lazy and she had pretty pix [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Way glad you also survived the dreaded tests [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] I just keep thinking how wonderful it would be if Nat was your student!!...enjoy your day off!

Well Liz you are on the road....I can't wait to thank you personally for all the pleasure you have given me with your beautiful artwork and pix [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]

Hi
dz.I like the divorcing yardsale sign idea!!!!......I do love the yardsale scene tho...put out trash....get $...can't beat it [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] .hope you did well [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Danielle get ready for a podmom hug [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Kinsey ...we've missed you!!!!!! Kinseys' Dad on your 70th........your best gift must be your lovely daughter!! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I'm still really bummed I won't meet you in NY darlin'
[img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] .next time hopefully [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img].......Jasons butt...do we think he feels objectified?..I'll switch with him if he does....please objectify my butt... anyone [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

and then I want 40% of it removed like you guys are talking about [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Wen.dear bless you for being so sweet as to list all the obsessies cause I now am going to quote you [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] .love you!! Big Hugs & Kisses to...Liz, BehryNice, FearlessLeader, Behrly Sane, AlienWendy23, Bluejeep, ~sky~, Moonmouse, Penny Laine, alien-mom, jero, Angel99, Tigereyes, Hoodie, Behr4Danielle2, The Christmas Nazi, Citylily, Luvtruche, Butterflybehr, Beth From Denver, mommaC, mockingbird39, flohmac, Podmom, June r., Behrfanny, *Vicki*, Sarzy, Maxibehr, Eccentric One, eM_au, brasha, gal25, pookie76, BehrlyAntarian, twilliams, MH, Cookie2697, Tekgirl, Tasyfa, veronicB, 6thRock, ~*Silly*~, vecastone, Maxed, Mamasita, nunki, Lynxbehr, Wildsphinx, Mariael311, FehrlyBrendan, NorafanofMaxandLiz, Breathless, BelevnDreamsToo, Scottie, cheriedreams, cosmicdream, Out of this world, juliebehr, LIZamaMAX, Like disco lemonade, PuReDrEaMeR05 and anyone else I missed.

Old 04-30-2004, 05:51 PM
Addicted Fan

Mom yeah, that would be cool if I were
Hoodies Student,from what my teachers say about me "I wish I had more students like her"

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Wild, FL

[img]smilies/wiggle.gif[/img]
Old 04-30-2004, 06:54 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *Vicki*:
<STRONG>

Does this mean.....FIC!!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Yes indeedy!

U'll like this chapter. [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img]

Bfly- Yay!! well i've cleared out my mailbox ( which was full of attractments [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] ) So email away!

Jen!!!- i pm'd u with the banner i made for u. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

[ 04-30-2004: Message edited Hybrid-Angel ]
Old 04-30-2004, 07:17 PM
Elite Fan

Bella pm'ed you back darling [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
[Edward & Bella] [Rob & Kristen] [Tyler & Ally] [Max & Liz] [Nathan & Haley] [Sawyer & Kate]
Old 04-30-2004, 08:02 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Hybrid-Angel:
<STRONG>

Yes indeedy!

U'll like this chapter. [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img]

</STRONG>
YES! [img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img] I will have something to read this weekend to keep my mind off of not being in NY with everyone! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 04-30-2004, 09:01 PM
Addicted Fan

Its that time of year again for
People's "50 Most Beautiful People"
Now I hope they had jason in mind this year.

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Vicki.Hybrid,D4E,Lurkers [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

i'll be around
[img]smilies/wiggle.gif[/img]
Old 05-01-2004, 12:57 AM
Extreme Fan

[img]smilies/cry.gif[/img] It seems everyone has forgotten me...

Just kidding! [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 05-01-2004, 06:12 AM
Loyal Fan

Just for Christinethegoodwitch: [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Hello you cutie!

Tink You got email. Plus attachment. First time too.... I'm getting better!

Kinsey Happy birthday to your Dad. Give him a big hug from me.

Myrna Lynne what's this story about you meeting Bill Pullman? Don't just tell half of it girl, tell all!

Podmom loved that song honey. Made me wish I was jumping a plane right now.

butterflybehr
Old 05-01-2004, 08:27 AM
Master Fan

butterb Bill Pullman story is over on the 'Grudge' thread (and a little in the News with photos of the guys who were there - although not from that night! LOL!) He was very casual, in jeans and a sweater or sweatshirt - looked just like himself. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

natalie We have concluded that People's 50 Most beautiful people - and all their special issues (most eligible bachlor, etc) have nothing to do with actual beauty, but it's all politics - how hot your latest movie or TV show is, how much buzz you have, how big the studio is behind you (and how well they get along with AOL Time Warner, that owns People I think) etc etc. How gorgeous a man is and how many million people think so have very little to do with getting him into People magazine. But maybe if 'The Grudge' makes a bazillion dollars in the box office, we might see a picture of him! Here's hoping! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

[ 05-01-2004: Message edited MyrnaLynne ]
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan
Old 05-01-2004, 12:15 PM
Elite Fan

Ahhh poow wittle Cwistine....you weren't on that big list(of course I didn't read it [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] ) you know we could never forget you kid!

thanks butterfly I wish you could too!

ML it's more of a who is popular at the moment than anything else you're right....accept for Mel that first yr.cause he was the most beautiful [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

can't believe I couldn't find that cover.this is about fron that time tho [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Nat,ML....now I can't remember who else was up there ..but hey everyone!
Old 05-01-2004, 03:57 PM
Addicted Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Hope every one is having a good day [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

ML I know I know, But I just had to say it.Besides I like jason being that indi/underground-ish actor, I am sure he wont be like that no more once 'The Grudge' comes out.But that will be a good thing cause every mag we pick up hi will be in it. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] to every one above me,and every one under me

i'll beeee around
nat
Old 05-01-2004, 06:51 PM
Master Fan

[img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]
How did I miss Poddy's New York, New York song?
It's perfect! (I've been singing that song for weeks, well, with the regular words - I like hers better).

Mm, young Mel. He was hot. I think he was his hottest in the movie 'Tim' - shirtless mentally-retarded yard man in skimpy Aussie shorts. [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img]

Washing laundry so I'll have something to pack. Bought my bus ticket today - check! Why didn't I go down there today, I'm missing all the fun! (Paying for 2 more nights in a hotel is why).

JASON JASON JASON JASON! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan
Closed Thread   Post New Thread