Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-11-2004, 07:21 AM
New Fan

YAY!! The boards are faster today!

Hello Obsessieloves!!

Quote:
Originally posted by Dreamer 4 Ever
Liz now that I think about it, I did remember that guy in the brown jacket. When Jason was moving to a better location to do the autograph and picture thing, he saw one of his friends and they looked pretty tight so he told him about the movie so I guess Jason invited him to the party
That was a different friend, Jen. The handsome young man in the gold jacket was in the movie theater the first day - entered with Jason. Had on a ballcap and hadn't shaved. On Tuesday he was cleaned up and wearing the jacket we keep identifying him with. The man who Jason bumped into was standing right next to me and he was a different person. He was a friend of Jason's from LA who was working in NYC for a couple months. They seemed to just bump into each other by accident that day. The friend on Monday was so nice, he apologized for interrupting the crush of fans there to see Jason. Totally not necessary - if anything we should have apologized for being there interrupting Jason's private moment. Just shows some of these young men have wonderful manners. Jason keeps good company.

As for the man in the jacket not saying who he was....I think he was also being polite, like he didn't want to steal anything away from Jason's moment. He was genuinely pleased when I said I recognized him as an actor but I didn't press for a name since he seemed reluctant to give that information. I'll see him again one of these days then I'll know.

I'm so behind here- and now some pages are missing too. We'll get the information posted again eventually. Since I've been off I'll just start with yesterday and hope I didn't miss much from before.

Veronica! I always love your enthusiastic posts and that you seem to mention everyone when you post. I always read them even if I don't have time to respond. I hope that someday you get to come here to meet everyone. Your spirit is always with us though.

Sphinxie Glad you drop in here when you can too.

FL That's so funny about your mom but she does have to have her priorities - when Jason is in the pic even your own family falls to a close second. Glad you had such a good time after most of us left. Imagine that - you may not have seen Jason again but you were at least in the same city for a few more days together. I'm sure the air was still all energized for you just knowing that.

Jen, thanks for posting your pics again. You got some really good ones. Nice pic of the two of us.

DZ, how are you doing? Glad you're finding your way around the new boards. The smilie codes are still the same. Down below where it says to "submit reply" it should have a link for "Smilies." Just click it for the list. Right now it looks like we have a few less than before.

Lotty, I have some nice pics of you and your mum too. It was really great meeting her too. I know you wanted your friend Lizzy here and it would have been wonderful meeting her too but this trip with your mum will be one you'll remember all your life. She's a lovely person. You'll have to tell the story of her meeting Jason outside the theater on Monday when she stepped out for a moment at the end of the movie.

Kinsey, Jason's hair is less reddish than mine but definitely dark leaning toward black. I watched TSN this weekend while at my sister's and it was odd seeing him with that light reddish hair. I wonder how he liked that? What I can't get over in that pic is that he's touching my hair. And finally the boards aren't quite so slow. YAY!
Old 05-11-2004, 07:22 AM
New Fan

Natty are you all finished with your tests? How's school? Glad you were here to hold down the fort. One of these days you'll be able to get out there and meet with the rest of us, though I didn't ever believe I'd get to meet anyone. It was really wonderful finally getting to see everyone. The first day my fingers were air typing as I said hello to everyone. Much easier to communicate verbally than typing. Anyway- with Jason's star on the rise, we'll have a lot of opportunities to go see him and each other in the future.

Hoodie! I can't believe we actually got to talk on the phone. Thanks for posting our position while we drove along. It was so nice of you to keep me awake while Carol snoozed. We were so tired. I know I was - by Wednesday morning I'd had about 16 hours of wakeful sleep in 6 days so that 10 hour drive felt like a week. I never got sleepy driving but one time felt tired enough we stopped and walked a bit and used the restrooms at a rest area. Carol got to drive a little too but when she was driving I couldn't sleep. Thank goodness I was able to nap a bit Wednesday night at her house - thanks Carol! The 2 hour drive home Thursday had the sun beating in on me - and my air conditioner is out. blech! O WELL - all worth it in the end because the trip was one of the best things I've done in I don't know how long!

Maggie, thanks for posting your pics again too - sorry about not noticing your eyes were closed when I took that pic - I know Jason would have insisted on another. He's so good that way. You got some great shots! I'm teatering on my tiptoes behind Jason so I can be seen in the group shot. Good thing he was leaning down with the people in front of him. Too bad FL got hidden behind Jen but she doesn't mind since Jason had his hand on her shoulder. I'm so happy you finally got one of your dream shots. Your group shot is great! That pic of me talking with Jason looks like I was scaring him - his posture doesn't look all that inviting, does it? More interested when I presented the poster. Thanks also for the pic of me and Deb. She's such a sweetheart!

Kirsty is this getting any better? Hyberoo

Wen, I tried to call you a few times but could never reach you. One of these days, we'll talk again!

Glad you finally got here!

Jody!!! glad you're able to pop in here - even if it's just briefly!

Behrylove! I don't know what's up with this new board but I can start a new thread if you like. I'll be around for a bit. I'm sure FL will float in here on her Jason high pretty soon too.

Tan! Sorry I haven't said welcome to you yet! Glad to have you aboard!! The smilies are just in a different place - look below the button where you "Submit Reply"- it's just below there.

OK - Hello to all the rest I missed - this is the first shoutout I've done in ages - I'm a little rusty!
Old 05-11-2004, 07:25 AM
Extreme Fan

LTF Good to see you around. I think I have the hang of this new place now. I'll try to start the next one, it's almost ready to go

Dreamer - Thanks!! I think my avi is back!! I had to go to the oldFF to pull it, cause I hadn't saved it anywhere.

HOLA everyone!
Behry
Old 05-11-2004, 07:27 AM
Passionate Fan

Hey Obsessies!

Good to see everyone making it onto the new boards.

Dreamer4Ever I looked at all your Tribeca pics in your online album and enjoyed them so much. Thank you for sharing the link. The expression on Jason's face when Mar ed him is priceless!
OBSESSED JB FAN #89

"The excitement is in not knowing what is next." ~ Jason Behr
Old 05-11-2004, 07:28 AM
Part-Time Fan

Thanks TempLongTimeFan I wondered where they had disappeared to.
Old 05-11-2004, 07:46 AM
Extreme Fan

Hey folks! The new thread is ready.

Can I have that link for the photo albums? I'm so totally lost around here - lol!

Muchas gracias..
B
Old 05-11-2004, 07:49 AM
Extreme Fan

Ooops! tried to post the link to the new thread....som'ng is not working...back to the drawing board...
Old 05-11-2004, 08:07 AM
Passionate Fan

Hey all!!!

That is wird... At the PM page you can get all the smilies but here on the Reply page I can't see it...
Oh well... Like a lot have said this thing will take some getting used to...

b'butter, I'm confused too (like I've sait up... ). Especialy about the vB thing I thought that it had something to do with my name...

FL, that is so cool you taught Jason a little French!!! Maybe he'll need a prersonal tuter for the days that he'll be in Europe! Btw how did this whole thing started??? I was just wondering...

Lotty, I know what you mean... I usualy don't look my best in pics too! Which is why I'm usualy standing behind the camera...

Kins, in the beginning the board was slow for me too but it's a lot better now. Hope it stays that was... Or get better...

Liz, thank you soooo much for all those wonderfull pics!!!
Btw... Just a small coment... I just love that new necklace Jason has!!!! I wonder where he got it from... He wears it everywhere... Just wondering...

Natty, glad to see you got in ok!!!!

Maggie, I just love that Greg Kalamar pic (the one he's painting in)!!! I wonder what it came out in the end! It looks realy intresting!
Naturaly I love all the other pics too... But that one goes without saying.
Glad to hear you finaly got to talk to jason!!! And don't worry about the babble thing I know if I were you I'd do the same thing if I talked at all...

Kris, I just love that ani of yours!!! Just take your time about getting used to everything, I'm still lost in some things... Like where the h*ll are all the smilies in the Reply page!!! It's driving me insane!!!!

Hoodie, Glad to see you got in safely too!!!

Sara, hope you got in ok... Didn't see you on the forum yet...

Dreamer, podmommy, Lori, sarzy, Wen, Taffy, butter'b, Tiger, Behry Danielle, Tan, Mar, Wendy, Cristie, Maxed, Hybrid and everyone els I've missed...

Hope everyone will get in ok...

You don't have to be crazy to be my friend.... But it sure helps!
Old 05-11-2004, 08:13 AM
Elite Fan

New thread by Mama Behry
[Edward & Bella] [Rob & Kristen] [Tyler & Ally] [Max & Liz] [Nathan & Haley] [Sawyer & Kate]
Closed Thread   Post New Thread