Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-02-2004, 11:00 AM
Passionate Fan

Hey I've got an idea!!! [img]smilies/idea.gif[/img]
We all pitch in and buy him a ticket to Europ (one-way of caurse [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img])... Europ is a lot closer then US for me so that would work great!!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

You don't have to be crazy to be my friend.... But it sure helps!
Old 05-02-2004, 11:17 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by VeronicB:
<STRONG>Hey I've got an idea!!! [img]smilies/idea.gif[/img]
We all pitch in and buy him a ticket to Europ (one-way of caurse [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img])... Europ is a lot closer then US for me so that would work great!!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Oh yes! [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img] That would be perfect! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] I mean Jason said he'd like to travel outside the U.S. .. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Well, that would be his chance.. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img] And he wouldn't even have to spend money on hotels.. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 05-02-2004, 11:38 AM
Passionate Fan

What hotels??? There's nothing like home accommodation! [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img] I'm sure there would be some nice lovely Jason fans who wouldn't mind having him around... [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Naturaly they are going to have to sher!!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Old 05-02-2004, 11:38 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>Hey I've got an idea!!! [img]smilies/idea.gif[/img]
We all pitch in and buy him a ticket to Europ (one-way of caurse [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img])... Europ is a lot closer then US for me so that would work great!!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>

Oh I am lovin that idea, if we don't have enough money for a hotel, he can just crash a my house, there's no extra beds, but thats not problem either [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] kidding, I'm in a weird mood again!!!
Old 05-02-2004, 11:42 AM
Passionate Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Kristy!!!
See we already have one lovely nice Jason fan who is more then willing to put her house/epartment/whatever for the job!!!

Old 05-02-2004, 11:45 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>What hotels??? There's nothing like home accommodation! [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img] I'm sure there would be some nice lovely Jason fans who wouldn't mind having him around... [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Naturaly they are going to have to sher!!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Oh yeah...put me on top of the list. [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 05-02-2004, 11:56 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
<STRONG> [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Kristy!!!
See we already have one lovely nice Jason fan who is more then willing to put her house/epartment/whatever for the job!!!</STRONG>
totally!! [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img] Don't worry I share [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]
Old 05-02-2004, 02:04 PM
Passionate Fan

oh... I don't think you'd have a choice about sherring... [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
But I trust you guys... [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-02-2004, 04:32 PM
Elite Fan

Decoration??? [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] ok

Hope he's king of Tribeca! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

poor Max...his trip to NYC was a tad stressfull [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
I bet Jasons having a ball [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

thanks FehrlyBrendan

Hoodie Thanks and hey [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] loved those hea pix! If it makes you feel any better it will be rainy in NY tomorrow [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

good to see you vb glad you got a bit of time [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] ....now lets see....I remember seeing Pookie,Pretty and dz up there...bummer dz hope next weekend works out..maybe since the moms don't have to cook(some) they'll be out doing the yardsale thing!!!

I'm off to Tribeca tomorrow morning...first stop Tribeca grill with the gang....second stop....H,EA.I really can't wait to see it...it looks so good...

hold down the fort guys!!! I'll be back before most of them so I'll report in...hopefully Tue(I have to go right from the train to my daughters concert but I'll try to pop on.) Bye
Old 05-02-2004, 04:46 PM
Addicted Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Happy Sunday-blah blah blah!

[img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] dz

nice to see you pop in again VB

[img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] to all

i'll be around
nat [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]
Old 05-02-2004, 04:58 PM
Part-Time Fan

Hello My Fellow Obsessies,

Just caught up on the 5 pages I missed while away in Italy. I had a great time, so nice to see my family. I was christened while away too so am feeling really good about things.

I hope everyone got away okay for Tribeca? I'm really excited to hear everyones tales. I can't stop watching the trailer, I watch it everytime I turn the computer on now. My sister is warming to the film a little now also, she said when it finally gets its release she'll come with me to see it. (Lets pray UKers).

My DVD is not set up properly so I can't watch it at the moment. But tomorrow is a bank holiday in the UK so my sister said she'll come over and set it up tomorrow, so I hope to see it all then.

Anyway best be off now cause I'm shattered.

Much love and hugs to all,

Donna x x x x

P.S. Pookie I absolutely love your Avatar.
'Wanna Be Startin Something' - 'MJ Always'
Old 05-02-2004, 07:30 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>Hybrid, I just read your new chapter!!! It was realy great!!!

[/b]</STRONG>
Thanks huni. You better prepare urself for the next chapter. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Some art i made last night, enjoy.

800x600

[ 05-02-2004: Message edited Hybrid-Angel ]
Old 05-02-2004, 08:21 PM
Dedicated Fan

Obsessies!

Podmom! Be safe and have a blast!

Ok I put my credit card on the line and signed up for the CNN thing so I could see the Jason interview. sigh It was basicly a reconsitituted version of the Routers clip except they used Jason voice as voice over about the director. It shows Jason and Sarah sitting in the chair talking about him and then it shows the director w/Jason talking about his sense of humor. They mixed up the sequence and show Jason laughing sitting in the chair around the heater,where Sarah is standing behind him with the camera, and the clip where he says he hates SMG and everyone laughs and Sarah pretends to cry and run off. Its nice to see the movie get press but it wasn't anything new on Jason. That must have been press day on the set. Oh in order to see the bloody thing I had to download an new version of Real Player but only after I uninstall the version I had. Then when I cancelled because the thing was $10 a month to view there version of the news it left me with no Real Player. Gotta love computer nonsense otherwise you go crazy. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] The moral of my story is don't waste your money we've already seen it. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Hope to see all the stay at home Obsessies with my coffee in the morning. I'll say it early twin. Evening! How was your Monday? lol

Hybrid Can I read you story yet? Has it turn that angst corner you've been navigating for like forevea girlie!?? If you promise me a happy ending I could start it because then I would know it would end happy and the angst wouldn't kill me. lol see whatda you say??

love, behrbutterfly aka dz aka behrbodyshots
Old 05-02-2004, 09:20 PM
Master Fan

behrbutterfly thanks for taking the risk and checking it out. You can re-download Realplayer for free pretty easily I think, so you can get it back again. Glad JB and 'The Grudge' are getting some good press. I think they just did have all the world-wide press of every kind over there for a one or two day visit near the end of shooting, so everybody got pretty much the same stuff.
Jason B is #1 with me
Fang-fan
Old 05-03-2004, 01:48 AM
Absolute Fan

I've found loads of smilies this morning so I am testing them out!

Quote:
<STRONG>oh... I don't think you'd have a choice about sherring... [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
But I trust you guys... [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]</STRONG>

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] u can trust me [img]smilies/glow.gif[/img]

oh look what I found : I think that it totally describes me!! what do ya think? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Hybrid - I found a worship smilie! I love that art!!!! Looks like a movie poster!!

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] butterflybehr, MyrnaLynne, Hybrid, Maxed, Nat, podmom, Veronic B and anyone else I missed - I can't seem to remember who's away and who's here!!

Love and Hugs,

Kirsty
xxx