View Single Post
Old 05-03-2004, 08:32 AM
Kinsey
Passionate Fan

Hey Obsessies! [img]smilies/wiggle.gif[/img]

Watched part of The Today show this morning searching for our Obsessies in the crowd but I didn't see anyone.

Quote:
Originally posted by WenLuvsJB:
<STRONG>Kinsey... Wish Dad a [img]smilies/birthday.gif[/img] for me. [img]smilies/party.gif[/img] Enjoy your visit with him. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Thanks Wen. I think he had a good time. All the kids and grandkids showed up at once and surprised him. He didn't know we were coming. Wen are you surviving the heat out there? Very hot [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] -- especially for late April, early May.

podmom loved your Obsessie version of "New York, New York". [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img] [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img] The separate checks line was too funny. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I'm still really really bummed I won't meet you in NYC, too. Have fun and give Jason a big ol' [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img] for me.

VeronicB and butterflybehr thanks for the birthday wishes for my Dad. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Maxed glad to hear you had a nice time in Italy with your family. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Congratulations on your christening!

behrbutterfly thanks for the report on the CNN video. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Sorry you had so much trouble doing it. What an awesomely nice thing for you to do!

[img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img] LTF thanks for the Tribeca update. Sounds like so much fun.

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Nat, Fearless, Wildsphinx, Hybrid Angel, Dreamer 4 Ever, Vicki, sarzy, Cristine, MyrnaLynne, pookie, Hoodie and pretty
OBSESSED JB FAN #89

"The excitement is in not knowing what is next." ~ Jason Behr