Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-01-2004, 09:19 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *Vicki*:
<STRONG>

YES! [img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img] I will have something to read this weekend to keep my mind off of not being in NY with everyone! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Thats right! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

And here's the link bella!

Forever Changed Updated!! So get ur ass over here!!!

[img]smilies/whip.gif[/img]
Old 05-01-2004, 09:30 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Hybrid-Angel:
<STRONG>

Thats right! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

And here's the link bella!

Forever Changed Updated!! So get ur ass over here!!!

[img]smilies/whip.gif[/img]</STRONG>

YES!!! Thank YOU! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 05-02-2004, 04:05 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Cristinethegoodwitch:
<STRONG> [img]smilies/cry.gif[/img] It seems everyone has forgotten me...

Just kidding! [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Cristine Honey, I am so sorry! I can't imagine how you got left off the list! [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] I've edited and added you now. My gosh, you are such a vital part of our Obsessiehood, one of the most loved, so again I apologize for my error. (bad wen, bad bad wen) [img]smilies/hammer_head.gif[/img] [img]smilies/headslap.gif[/img] [img]smilies/d'oh.gif[/img]

Podmom... Yes I remember when Mel [img]smilies/eyebrows.gif[/img] was voted the 1st Most Sexiest Man of the Year. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] And they weren't kidding!!! [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] He was absolutely Gorgeous back then. [img]smilies/thud.gif[/img] (He was my obsession before Jason, but shhhhh... don't tell Jas, K?)
And I just Love your NY song! Great Lyrics! [img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img]

[[[Sending Big Behr Hugs]]] to All You Wonderful Obsessies!
Wen
JB's Obsessed Fan#64
( I LOVE JASON BEHR!!!)
"God never gives you more than you can handle.
I just wish He didn't have so much Trust in me."
...Mother Theresa
Old 05-02-2004, 06:14 AM
Loyal Fan

Well, Can we stay-at-homes keep this thread ticking over? Of course we can. We'll just fill it with our petty ravings and jealous rantings, until the travellers get back.

(Translation: I got to do ironing all day. Boo-ring)

butterflybehr
Old 05-02-2004, 06:21 AM
Passionate Fan

Hey all!!! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

I wanted to be able to stop by b4 the Tribeca croud would leave but I gess I'm too late for that one... [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Anyway I hope you'll all have the best time!!! I'm missing everyone already... But I'm happy you guys are going to have so much fun!!!
Go show Jason how supportive his fans are!!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Last night was the final game of the Euro-league, the winner is the best basketball group in Europ! And we won!!! Go Macabi!!!! (that's the name of the group)
It just looked too eazy in the beginning but I gess in a way it was... I'm just realy happy about it!!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Tasyfa, man that's a tough choies... Going the meet Jason or buying a new house... [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]
Well I gess there would be other Jason possibilities... At least I hope so... For both of us and everyone els who haven't got to meet him yet...

podmommy, butter'b and Hoodie thank you guys for the indpendence day wishes!! We're here to stay!!(without getting into the political bubble [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]) It was a realy butifull day and a bunch of people from my family came and babiqued with us and a few more neighbours... It was realy a lot of fun!!!!

podmommy, don't worry about NYC! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] I'm sure everything'll be ok and you'll enjoy yourself!!! Just keep a smile on your face and everything would look a lot more relaxed!
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Loved the NY song!!!

butter'b, Hope Anzac day went by ok... I don't realy think I undersood what that was ( [img]smilies/blush.gif[/img] ) but I understood it had something to do with war and a hard one...

Dreamer, saw your new vid and it's realy butifull! You realy are talented in those stuff!!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Cristie, loved the pics from your vication!!! Looked like you had lots of fun!!!
Thank for the Dr. Phill test!!! I just love those things!!! I got a 48... but I don't know.... me? Always at the center of attention??? I don'tthink so.... But a lot of the other stuff are true...

Vicki, sorry to hear you fell down! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] I hope everything's ok by now!!!

Quote:
Originly posted by LongTimeFan:
<STRONG>I wish all of you were coming too. One of this days we all have to meet at one of Jason's other premiers</STRONG>
[img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] I would love that too!!! That would be so great!!! I hope we'll be able to do that one day!!!

Lynx, glad to hear your party of your parents went well!!! [img]smilies/party.gif[/img]

Natty and Kristy great job on the film studies!!! It's good to know that you have a good priorities!!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Glad to hear you're all finished with the exams for now Natty!!!

Kins, happy birthday for your dad!!! Hope the party gose well!! [img]smilies/party.gif[/img]

Hybrid, I just read your new chapter!!! It was realy great!!!

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]b'butter, Belevn, ML, WildSphinx, Fehrly, Scottie, Danielle, Maxed, FL, Wen and eveyone els I missed!!!!

You don't have to be crazy to be my friend.... But it sure helps!
Old 05-02-2004, 06:49 AM
Dedicated Fan

Obsessies!

I'm back from yard sale h*ll. Lets just say the sale was like my marriage a total bust. My help up and deserted me. The weather was awful, heavy rain and wind that broke things off my house. So I didn't even try to have it yesterday. The weather is still ugly. So my car sits out in the weather and my garage looks like a thrift store and I have no idea when I will have my sale now. Next weekend is mothers day weekend right? Who knows! I don't. What day is it?

Whats happening here? Half the population of Obsessie Nation is in NYC or on there way. Did anyone catch the CNN Jason interview for us? Any caps or anything? NO????

I wish I could decorate the place. It looks as if most of our decorators are headed for NYC. Lets hope they unindate us with boocoo pics.

Missing everyone!

Obsessies remember leave NY standing when you're done partying. lol

love, behrbutterfly aka dz aka behrbodyshots
Old 05-02-2004, 07:02 AM
Total Fan

What?! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] Jason was on CNN?! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] Ohhh..no and I missed it. [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img] Great..just my luck!Grrrrr! [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]

BTW Hello to all of you! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Looks like I'm in great company...eventhough we seem to be a rather small group. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 05-02-2004, 07:23 AM
Extreme Fan

Awwww, dz! Sorry to hear about the bust of a sale! In the long run, the cleaning out and clearing out is the important stuff - even if you end up calling a charity to take it all away. Maybe next weekend or the weekend after Mother's Day will be the ticket.

It's been yucky, wet and cold here too. Doesn't inspire me to get all the errands done that need to be done! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] (Any excuse will do.) But it looks much brighter today. Cleaning, laundry, and shopping are on the docket, as well as a boatload of schoolwork. And I thought this was going to be an easy weekend. Oh, well - no rest for the weary. Summer vacation is not far away. It goes fast though, since I have to teach summer school. And I have to help my mom in Ohio move into her condo this summer, so I'll be busy.

Well, enough of my whining! Loved the New York song, Podmom! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] Great job! And hello to everyone! I need to do a better shout out, but I thought I'd just leave some decoration instead!

(Darn Fotki is unavailable! ) Here's some others -

In honor of the "Happily, Even After" premiere:

[ 05-02-2004: Message edited Hoodie ]
Old 05-02-2004, 07:29 AM
Dedicated Fan

Hey Pookie Its quality not quantity. lol How are you? As I understand it Jason was interviewed on CNN about the Grudge like SMG was. I haven't seen it, just wishing I had.

Cristinethegoodwitch Forget about you??? Not likely. I keep telling myself when next I'm in Vancouver we will have to meet up and obsess together. grin Hey come and decorate the place will you? I can't and everyone else is in NYC.

Hey Veronica Here we are posting at the same moment. How are you kid?

Hoodie Thanks for the pics and your comments. Its great someone is around who can decorate for us the decorating challenged. lol WE MUST keep the home fires burning so all the traveling obsessies can find there ways home.

love, dz

[ 05-02-2004: Message edited behrbutterfly ]
Old 05-02-2004, 07:40 AM
Total Fan

Exactly.. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Thank you so much for these nice pictures, Hoodie! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img]
I wish I could post some pictures as well, but my hpphoto thingy doesn't work anymore. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Old 05-02-2004, 08:13 AM
Total Fan

Ay caramba Hoodie.. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img] [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img]
Old 05-02-2004, 09:54 AM
Passionate Fan

b'butter, sorry I missed ya... Been off studying... Again... I'm fine!! Sorry to here your yard sale didn't go well! [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] We don't realy have those because most people live in epartments and not houses... But sometimes there are in door sayls... I bet that sounds realy funny to you... [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
We have a realy great weather for a yard sale but like I've said we don't do that....
Hope you'll get to do it soon!!!

It realy is to bad we can't see the CNN Jason vid unless we rejister... [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] I don't have a credit card so I realy can't do that... [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

pookie, I hear ya!!! And I'm [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img]ing with ya!!!

Hoodie, it's realy hot over here... I guess summer's here! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] It does get cold sometimes at night but not too much... So no rain for us!!!
Thank you so much for the pics!!! And as pookie said it and is such a butifull way:
Ay caramba [img]smilies/drool.gif[/img]:drrol: [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

[ 05-02-2004: Message edited VeronicB ]

Old 05-02-2004, 10:11 AM
Total Fan

Hi Veronic [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]
Yeah..there was nothing else I could say about the pictures...except for drooling of course. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
This man is just my dream come true. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] [img]smilies/in_love.gif[/img]
Old 05-02-2004, 10:28 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by pookie76:
<STRONG>Hi Veronic [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]
Yeah..there was nothing else I could say about the pictures...except for drooling of course. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
This man is just my dream come true. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] [img]smilies/in_love.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Couldn't have said it better myself!!! A dream coming true indeed!!! [img]smilies/in_love.gif[/img] Now if we just get to meet him.... [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

Old 05-02-2004, 10:40 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by VeronicB:
<STRONG>
Now if we just get to meet him.... [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]</STRONG>

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Oh yeah....I really hope one of these days we'll get our chance. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]