Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-02-2022, 10:20 PM
Master Fan

I was shocked that I didn't have Covid. If I hadn't gotten the positive RSV test, I would still be convinced that I was getting a false negative. I'm taking the day off tomorrow, so now I need to get my substitute plans together, which is a pain in the ass. Stomach issues are definitely a symptom of Covid.

I'm terrified of mold also. I'm glad the guy pulled all my floors up and not just around the flooded area. I just wish I could get this all taken care of already.

The Eagles are officially in the playoffs. We are 9-7 now, and I think will be lowest seed unless we somehow beat Dallas next week. We won on a last second interception that I had gone upstairs to get something for my mother during... I usually would have changed the channel anyhow because I can't handle the pressure. I always DVR so I can see what happened later if I want. haha When Jalen Hurts was walking off the field, the fans were leaning over to high five him from the stands and the railing gave way and like 20 people came tumbling down. Can you imagine if they hurt our quarterback! Such a Philly fan thing to do. I can't imagine no one is hurt though... it was a drop.
Old 01-03-2022, 04:19 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I feel completely fine today, the chili did the job. I actually half wonder if my stomach didn't feel worse because I wasn't eating much and I finally ate a full meal and felt better.

I'm still tired, but this time of year I'm always tired but I stayed home today to give myself one more day in case I was sick. Then I found out that one of the assistants at one of my offices is home quarantining because her husband has it she says she has no symptoms as of now. I saw her last Thursday. I worry about them because neither are vaccinated.

The moldy musty smell is the worst. Our old cottage, before it was torn down, had that moldy cabin smell to it and it really just permeates everything. We have a few blankets that we kept from the old cottage for outdoor use or just whatever and they still kind of smell like it, 13 years later.

I saw the footage of that fall from the fans. Washington's stadium is a **** show, literally. I think I've seen a few videos this year of sewer water flowing from ceilings in various parts of that stadium. The Lions won't make the playoffs, per usual.
Old 01-03-2022, 06:17 PM
Master Fan

They call Washington's stadium, The Linc South because it's only 2 hrs from Philly. A lot of fans will go to the games. We also get ALOT of New York fans when Philly teams play them because the Philly stadiums are within driving distance and easy to get to. It's annoying, especially baseball. Yankee and the Mets games are hard to drive to. Does the rest of the country (sports fans that is) know that a lot of the New York arenas and stadiums are actually in New Jersey??? Yet, the Devils are the only ones identified as a New Jersey team. Even women's soccer renamed their team NY/NJ Gotham because the stadium is in NJ.

We had a snow day today but got no snow. lol It hit way more south than they thought it would. But I always say it's better to be safe than sorry and also gives us an extra day to work out some of this Covid ****. I am taking two more days. I feel much much better but still coughing and just don't want to get Covid on top of this ****. Let some of the surge die down first.

I need to watch something. I just don't know what to start with. I am going to make a new list. I am rewatching Vampire Diaries and feel the need to rewatch both Gilmore Girls and Little House on the Prairie. Kayla - I keep forgetting to tell you that my 77 year old father watched all the episodes of Gilmore Girls! haha AND my 22 year old did too. Watching them discuss is hysterical.
Old 01-03-2022, 06:56 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

New thread
Closed Thread   Post New Thread