Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-21-2018, 03:01 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

It’s soo soo cold! I’m already in my pjs and wrapped in a blanket! Brrr!
Old 02-21-2018, 06:35 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

It was 60 degrees yesterday and everything melted and flooded (yay basement flooding, not too bad though). Today it was back in the 40's and it actually felt good, it was a gross, muggy, humid 60 degrees. But 40 degrees I still wasn't wearing a jacket. 40 in Michigan in February might as well be 80 degrees. No joke, I saw someone in shorts.
Old 02-21-2018, 10:15 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Why must they ruin Olympic hockey by insisting on having Pierre there, NBC? I'm looking at you.

I really hope the US can pull this off after the way they lost to Canada last time, but Canada looks like the stronger team. Also, what is this no checking BS, women should be able to check...come on.
Old 02-22-2018, 06:38 PM
Master Fan

Halfway through season 2 of Outlander, loving it, but episode 8 is a bit of a snore. If a show can't grab my attention while I'm doing 3 other things, then it's not a good show. lol Honestly, I've been loving it until this episode.

I'm having a procedure done tomorrow morning. I can't eat or drink anything. Ugh. And I'm getting a bit nervous. I don't like being put out.
Old 02-22-2018, 07:22 PM
Master Fan

Podcast Timothee Chalamet

If anyone is interested. I thought this was great. This host reined him in much better than Josh could, or had better editing! Timmy is so interesting to me.
Old 02-22-2018, 07:25 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I was so happy to wake up to hear that USA had won gold in hockey!

You're making me want to restart Outlander, that first half of season one was so good. Their chemistry makes that show.
Old 02-23-2018, 11:24 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by elherts (View Post)
Podcast Timothee Chalamet

If anyone is interested. I thought this was great. This host reined him in much better than Josh could, or had better editing! Timmy is so interesting to me.
Did you ever get around to that Actors on Actors episode? I'm just curious whether it was worth watching. Btw I saw a headline about Jennifer Lawrence raving about him being hot, and I thought of you. Haha.

I honestly don't know how I got this sick. It started with a tickle yesterday afternoon. By last night it was a cough, and now my head is killing me, I'm too weak to even go make tea, and I feel like I'm about to cough up a lung. Ugh.

Is anybody else watching Celebrity Big Brother? I just want to know the two who got booted tonight! I feel too bad to even watch it on demand tonight. I just want to go sleep for a week.

I know. All of you guys have been sick too and I'm the one now whining. lol I just haven't felt this bad in ages.
Old 02-24-2018, 12:33 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by KitscherSunk (View Post)
Did you ever get around to that Actors on Actors episode? I'm just curious whether it was worth watching. Btw I saw a headline about Jennifer Lawrence raving about him being hot, and I thought of you. Haha.

I honestly don't know how I got this sick. It started with a tickle yesterday afternoon. By last night it was a cough, and now my head is killing me, I'm too weak to even go make tea, and I feel like I'm about to cough up a lung. Ugh.

Is anybody else watching Celebrity Big Brother? I just want to know the two who got booted tonight! I feel too bad to even watch it on demand tonight. I just want to go sleep for a week.

I know. All of you guys have been sick too and I'm the one now whining. lol I just haven't felt this bad in ages.
I've listened to and watched so many interviews now, I'm not sure. Was that the one with Daniel Kaluuya?

Make sure you get to the doctor. Sounds like the flu. I was pretty much sick the entire month of February. It actually started January 24th, the night I met Taylor, and this past Tuesday was the first time I felt 100%.

I'm not watching Celebrity Big Brother. I didn't even know about it until I saw someone post about it on Facebook.
Old 02-24-2018, 08:31 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I hate that we’ve all been sick! I was better and then relapsed this week.

KiKi, I’m glad your feeling better, finally.

Lornette, stay hydrated and rest!
Old 02-24-2018, 03:19 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I didn't even know celebrity big brother was going on.

I hope you don't have the flu! I'm back on antibiotics for a sinus infection, it will not relent this season.
Old 02-26-2018, 09:07 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I'm having a no good very bad weekend, into the week. I maybe broke up with my boyfriend, my stupid sinus infection will not relent, I had the day from hell at work and now a skunk was either killed somewhere near by or just sprayed somewhere very close because my entire house smells like a skunk just sprayed in my living room. I was outside with Griz and my neighbor was out with his dog and complained that it's in his house too, so at least it's not just my house but still...It's not helping the headache situation.
Old 02-26-2018, 09:34 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
Originally Posted by worthyoflove (View Post)
I'm having a no good very bad weekend, into the week. I maybe broke up with my boyfriend, my stupid sinus infection will not relent, I had the day from hell at work and now a skunk was either killed somewhere near by or just sprayed somewhere very close because my entire house smells like a skunk just sprayed in my living room. I was outside with Griz and my neighbor was out with his dog and complained that it's in his house too, so at least it's not just my house but still...It's not helping the headache situation.
You went to his house when he was patient zero! No!
Old 02-26-2018, 09:46 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I'm not speaking to him at the moment, I'm being very mature about it all (or not really, at all). It's who is going to break first. The worst part is we have a birthday party we're supposed to go to together this weekend and I'm just waiting for him to call me to apologize and I KNOW I'm going to be the one that has to initiate contact because I just can't not deal with conflict. I have to resolve things. It's the communications major in me, I guess.
Old 02-27-2018, 07:46 PM
Master Fan

Ugh. Boyfriend drama is the worst. I hate having **** like that hanging over my head. I can't get anything else done in my life with that conflict or lack of knowing what's going on with no resolution. What's going on now? Did you kick him to the curb? lol Just kidding. Hopefully he apologized for whatever he did. Stupid boys.

*If it makes you feel any better, I think I have a cracked rib! I'm exaggerating, but ugh... so much pain. I can't win!

Last edited by elherts; 02-27-2018 at 09:51 PM
Old 02-27-2018, 10:13 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by KitscherSunk (View Post)
Btw I saw a headline about Jennifer Lawrence raving about him being hot, and I thought of you. Haha.
I read the actual quote by Jennifer about Timothee and it's a little creepy! I used to think she was so "girl next door," but lately, she's been putting her foot in her mouth quite often.

I watched Lady Bird again tonight. When I saw it in the theater, I thought "Kyle" was adorable and honestly thought, "Wow, this actor has something special!" I should have been a talent agent! But anyhow, I loved Timmy's performance even more the second time. Two of my "laugh out loud," moments were from his scenes/lines. The first time I thought Laurie was good, but this time, I realized she was GREAT! AMAZING! Still didn't love the last 15 minutes.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread