Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-18-2018, 04:46 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I'm happy for Allison and simultaneously sad for Laurie. It was very much the same feeling I had the year Bill Murray was nominated for Lost in Translation but lost to Sean Penn for Mystic River. I loved both performances but thought that might be Bill's only chance at an Oscar. I kind of feel the same way about Laurie.
Old 02-18-2018, 09:07 PM
Master Fan

So ... I don't know if it was because I was all keyed up from watching the dude from Outlander all day, but I didn't hate the 3rd 50 Shades. I hated the first two. I think it was because Jamie Dornan clearly has been working out and he didn't have a dorky haircut. But damn! He looked good.
Old 02-18-2018, 09:16 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I always felt so guilty for finding Jamie hot in The Fall but he's so hot in that show and he is the creepiest of creep serial killers.

I've never seen a 50 Shades movie. I couldn't get past the first few chapters of the book.

I loved Outlander season 1, I still have not managed to get through season two. But yes, I love Sam too.
Old 02-18-2018, 09:21 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by worthyoflove (View Post)
I always felt so guilty for finding Jamie hot in The Fall but he's so hot in that show and he is the creepiest of creep serial killers.

I've never seen a 50 Shades movie. I couldn't get past the first few chapters of the book.

I loved Outlander season 1, I still have not managed to get through season two. But yes, I love Sam too.
I never saw The Fall.

I read the first book 50 Shades and hated it. Like, was so upset with my friends who loved it. lol They convinced me that the second book was better. It wasn't. Of course I had to see the first movie, and then the 2nd and 3rd were just GNOs. There's a scene of him in the shower... DAMN!

I got a little bored with Outlander towards the end of season 1 and then the whole rape thing was so disturbing, but I am enjoying season 2. I was only going to watch the first 3 episodes and I've kept going. I just love the way he loves her, and he is so damn sexy. The actress who plays Claire is phenomenal. They just introduced the little pick pocket kid, he's adorable.
Old 02-18-2018, 09:27 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Cait started as a Victoria's Secret model, she is so fabulous as Claire, I Love her. Maybe i'll give season 2 another try. I read the first three books really fast and burnt out on it after watching season 1.

Yes, I was so upset with anyone I knew that liked the 50 shades book. I would then burst their bubble by telling them that it was originally Twilight fan fiction.
Old 02-18-2018, 09:30 PM
Master Fan

I remember my one friend told me I just didn't like it because I was trying to go against what was popular. Ummmm... biggest Twilight and Harry Potter fan here! No, I just really thought it was awful!
Old 02-18-2018, 11:24 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

50 shades is the death of literature as we know it. That fact that crap like that can be a bestseller... wow! We can all be best selling novelist if that’s our bar.
Old 02-19-2018, 09:44 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I feel bad for saying it, but yes, totally judged whoever liked it or found it hot. I have friends who were so excited about it and judged them all, hard.
Old 02-19-2018, 12:03 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
I feel bad for saying it, but yes, totally judged whoever liked it or found it hot. I have friends who were so excited about it and judged them all, hard.
I so get this.
Old 02-19-2018, 03:33 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I was offered passes to go and see Game Night tonight but passed. No early movie viewings unless it's a Taylor movie. Plus, for whatever reason my brother and I decided today was a good day to introduce our significant others to our parents so we're off to dinner shortly.
Old 02-19-2018, 05:21 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
I was offered passes to go and see Game Night tonight but passed. No early movie viewings unless it's a Taylor movie. Plus, for whatever reason my brother and I decided today was a good day to introduce our significant others to our parents so we're off to dinner shortly.
I thought BF was at thanksgiving dinner?
Old 02-19-2018, 07:22 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

They "met" at Thanksgiving but not really. There were so many people there and I introduced them but then found out later that he really didn't have much conversation with either of them and stuck with my cousins, which I don't blame him. So my parents have been in Florida off and on and they flew in this morning, they've never met my brothers girlfriend and frankly this is kind of the first time they've actually sat down and talked to Scott too.
Old 02-19-2018, 07:54 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

So it went well...
Old 02-19-2018, 09:05 PM
Master Fan

I think I want to see the movie Love, Simon. Looks cute.
Old 02-19-2018, 09:24 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

My mom and I were watching the ice dancers (not usually my thing) but now I seriously need to go and watch Moulin Rouge after the Canadians routine. I forgot how much I love that movie.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread