View Single Post
Old 02-24-2018, 12:33 AM
elherts
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by KitscherSunk (View Post)
Did you ever get around to that Actors on Actors episode? I'm just curious whether it was worth watching. Btw I saw a headline about Jennifer Lawrence raving about him being hot, and I thought of you. Haha.

I honestly don't know how I got this sick. It started with a tickle yesterday afternoon. By last night it was a cough, and now my head is killing me, I'm too weak to even go make tea, and I feel like I'm about to cough up a lung. Ugh.

Is anybody else watching Celebrity Big Brother? I just want to know the two who got booted tonight! I feel too bad to even watch it on demand tonight. I just want to go sleep for a week.

I know. All of you guys have been sick too and I'm the one now whining. lol I just haven't felt this bad in ages.
I've listened to and watched so many interviews now, I'm not sure. Was that the one with Daniel Kaluuya?

Make sure you get to the doctor. Sounds like the flu. I was pretty much sick the entire month of February. It actually started January 24th, the night I met Taylor, and this past Tuesday was the first time I felt 100%.

I'm not watching Celebrity Big Brother. I didn't even know about it until I saw someone post about it on Facebook.