Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-09-2018, 04:51 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I can't even imagine the emotions for both families.

I went to Target today and they totally revamped the clothing section and I almost walked right out. I don't like change. Though they do seem to have a new line of clothing that is super cute.

I have to figure out my derby hat situation. We have a ton of them but there's always room for one more!

Ropeturned, of course they were all over the Holland resigning today on sports radio. There is speculation that this is to give Yzerman the time to win that cup in Tampa and then bring him home in two years once Holland leaves. That Yzerman speaks so highly of Holland and would never want to bet he reason that he's ousted. But man, can you imagine how different this team would look right now if Holland would have accepted that president position Ilitch offered him years ago to pave the way for Yzerman to take over as GM. Grr.
Old 04-09-2018, 09:19 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

New Thread