Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-10-2021, 10:15 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
Originally Posted by worthyoflove (View Post)
Yeah, no new news...sorry, but Taylor's name did come up today in an article for dream casting for a new series. It's a prequel to Yellowstone, so obviously there is that Taylor Sheridan connection there. But it takes place in 1883. So it's called Y (for Yellowstone): 1883 and is supposed to film this year.
Cowboy Taylor!
Old 02-16-2021, 04:57 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I have a post prepared for tomorrow asking what fans would prefer seeing...limited series or movie? So guarantee news drops tonight.
Old 02-16-2021, 08:33 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
I have a post prepared for tomorrow asking what fans would prefer seeing...limited series or movie? So guarantee news drops tonight.
Whatever it takes!
Old 02-17-2021, 02:48 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I jinxed it by talking about it and putting it out in the world. I'd say if we don't hear anything tonight or tomorrow then we'll probably have to wait until next week...but I distinctly remember Only the Brave casting being announced on a Friday evening. I was in Louisville and getting ready to go out for dinner and I checked and there it was.
Old 02-17-2021, 04:01 PM
Loyal Fan

Fingers crossed its not much longer...
Old 02-17-2021, 04:26 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

So I'm stalking through upcoming productions that haven't announced their cast, as of yet. Green Lantern, which Taylor has been rumored to be in consideration before, has a movie going into production in early April...probably a long shot because I have a hard time seeing him going back to a superhero type role.

There's a film called "Blowback" that sounds like something Taylor would do and then a film called "Delfino" that again, sounds like something Taylor might do. It has Helen Hunt attached, so far. All these projects would start in the next month/early April.

I'm not sure this lists all the productions waiting to start...
Old 02-17-2021, 06:15 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

No Green Lantern.

Quote:
So I'm stalking through upcoming productions that haven't announced their cast, as of yet. Green Lantern, which Taylor has been rumored to be in consideration before, has a movie going into production in early April...probably a long shot because I have a hard time seeing him going back to a superhero type role.

There's a film called "Blowback" that sounds like something Taylor would do and then a film called "Delfino" that again, sounds like something Taylor might do. It has Helen Hunt attached, so far. All these projects would start in the next month/early April.

I'm not sure this lists all the productions waiting to start...
Old 02-17-2021, 06:28 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I doubt that's what it is. Unless he's ready to take that Hollywood plunge again...I just thought it was interesting that we're waiting for his casting news and then I see today that this is expected to be announced any day now.

There have been so many new production notices today. There are like a few an hour.
Old 02-17-2021, 06:33 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I can't imagine he would want to do Green Lantern. Hasn't one already been done? It wasn't great, right?

Quote:
I doubt that's what it is. Unless he's ready to take that Hollywood plunge again...I just thought it was interesting that we're waiting for his casting news and then I see today that this is expected to be announced any day now.

There have been so many new production notices today. There are like a few an hour.
That's exciting!
Old 02-17-2021, 07:32 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I think Ryan Reynolds did one? It would definitely not be my first choice.
Old 02-17-2021, 09:13 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
I think Ryan Reynolds did one? It would definitely not be my first choice.
I think it was a total flop.
Old 02-18-2021, 05:02 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

It's still only 4 o'clock on the west coast. Is it too late to hope it still drops today?
Old 02-18-2021, 09:59 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
It's still only 4 o'clock on the west coast. Is it too late to hope it still drops today?
it's too late now.
Old 02-18-2021, 11:38 PM
New Fan

Hello everybody
I am from germany and new in this forum, so please excuse, if I make any mistakes.
(I also cant find a place, where I could introduce myself)

I was just wondering, while you speak about Taylors new projects,
for me it is obvious that it might be Yellowstone 1883.
When you listen to the teaser, its his voice, I think.
Old 02-19-2021, 02:50 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Hi! Welcome to the forum. Very well could be the Yellowstone prequel and I searched out that teaser trailer for it when I saw some fans speculating or hoping Taylor would be in it last week. Unfortunately, definitely not his voice in the teaser...but that doesn’t mean he still couldn’t be on the show.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread