Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-27-2020, 05:38 PM
Loyal Fan

I wonder what Stephanie's relationship is with Pete Micelli? The article says he is gathering "an experienced group of agents..." She is Taylor's current agent, right? And I always thought they were quite close. If she moves, he might very well move too.

Whether this has affected his social media silence ... I don't know. It's possible but I still think he's offline by personal choice, not just professional.

Great find BTW...
Old 08-27-2020, 05:46 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

So Stephanie is his manager, and he said previously that he'd be with her forever, that she's his ride or die. They've been together since the beginning when he was delivering Christmas cookies for her office while he was auditioning.

Taylor's agency is CAA, he was previously repped by WME and switched agencies back in 2014. It sounds like this is more on the agency side of things. Maybe he's unhappy with what projects have been sent his way and is now looking for the more personal experience with an agent with a smaller client list. After Waco, you would just think he would have had more options. Maybe that's part of the switch...maybe this was something that came about after Waco's Netflix ratings boom back in April.
Old 08-27-2020, 07:56 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

This actually makes more sense, Jack Whigham is Taylor's agent and he's moving to this new group. So Taylor seems to be following him to "Moxie Media" or whatever it is they end up calling it.

This article that's linked has more of the pitch about the new company which almost seems like they're attempting to brand their talent and make them a conglomerate. I don't know how that works with Taylor's vision, but I'm sure he trusts the people he works with.

Quote:
On Aug. 23, four top CAA agents — Jack Whigham and Dave Bugliari, both co-heads of motion picture talent, and Michael Cooper and Mick Sullivan — informed the agency's leadership that they were exiting immediately for a new venture.
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/ne...ction-cash-cow
Old 08-28-2020, 11:24 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

He and Stephanie are thick. I can't imagine anything that would split them up. We've seen that he is very loyal, so sticking with his team seems like something he would do.
Old 08-28-2020, 07:40 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

It makes sense that he's going there if his agent is going there and hey, if he's on the forefront of something new in Hollywood. Go for it. He's in some good company.
Old 08-29-2020, 04:49 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
Originally Posted by worthyoflove (View Post)
It makes sense that he's going there if his agent is going there and hey, if he's on the forefront of something new in Hollywood. Go for it. He's in some good company.
I hope he gets to pick from some amazing projects!
Old 09-15-2020, 03:12 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

More info about Taylor's new agency:

Quote:
Range Media Partners Adds 20 Clients To Roster; Bradley Cooper, Ramy Youssef, Anna Kendrick, Emilia Clarke & Tom Hardy Among Names

EXCLUSIVE: Following the news of its launch and the announcement of its new name, Range Media Partners looks to have made a major splash with its first round of signings to its roster. Sources tell Deadline that the management company has signed 18 clients that include Naomi Ackie, Michael Bay, Kingsley Ben-Adir, Jessie Buckley, Jerrod Carmichael, Emilia Clarke, Bradley Cooper, Johnny Depp, Taron Egerton, Michael Fassbender, Luca Guadagnino, Tom Hardy, Stephan James, Anna Kendrick, Taylor Kitsch, Keira Knightley, Danny McBride/Rough House Pictures, Martin McDonagh, Michael Shannon and Ramy Youssef.

Sources added it is unknown at this time what these clients would be doing with regard to their other reps. Range Media Partners had no comment.

Deadline first revealed plans last month that the upstart management company was being launched by Pete Micelli with CAA agents Dave Bugliari, Michael Cooper, Mick Sullivan and Jack Whigham, UTA agents Mackenzie Condon Roussos, Susie Fox, Chelsea McKinnies and Lucinda Moorhead, and WME lit agent Rich Cook all joining the company. Principal backing is coming from hedge fund billionaire Steve Cohen, with Microsoft CMO Mich Matthews-Spradlin and Grubhub founder/CEO Matt Maloney providing additional backing.

There had been whispers for weeks about which clients would be joining Range, and while the number of A-list talent that is joining the roster is impressive, its far from surprising given how long so many of these clients had been with each rep over the years.

The news comes after the company named Matt Graham a partner who would head the music department which will be managing musicians, records and publishing.
https://deadline.com/2020/09/range-m...7097/#comments
Old 09-15-2020, 03:16 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Impressive list.
Old 09-15-2020, 08:28 PM
Loyal Fan

It's exciting. I hope it all works out for everyone. I just read today that the one financier mentioned in the article (Steve Cohen) is also buying the NY Mets. Interesting ...
Old 09-27-2020, 08:07 PM
Loyal Fan

Has anyone heard anything further about the new management company???
Old 09-28-2020, 02:44 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Other than a few additional clients coming on, I haven't seen much further.
Old 10-07-2020, 01:59 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Vince Vaughan joined Range Media, Taylor's new agency:

Quote:
Range Media Partners has signed Vince Vaughn, the latest big name to join the upstart management company, which has been ramping up since its September launch.

Vaugh joins a talent roster that includes Michael Bay, Kingsley Ben-Adir, Jessie Buckley, Jerrod Carmichael, Emilia Clarke, Bradley Cooper, Johnny Depp, Taron Egerton, Michael Fassbender, Luca Guadagnino, Tom Hardy, Stephan James, Anna Kendrick, Taylor Kitsch, Keira Knightley, Danny McBride/Rough House Pictures, Martin McDonagh, Michael Shannon, Ramy Youssef, Alessandro Nivola, Alyssa Milano, Andrew Lincoln, Baltasar Kormakur, Gareth Edwards, JC Chandor, Ric Roman Waugh and now Vaughn to name a few.

Taylor's business manager named one of the top of 2020:

Quote:
Reggie Gooden, Josh Martin and Justin Stiegmeyer (818 Management)

Gooden and Martin joined forces with Stiegemeyer in 2018, bringing with them a roster of around 20 clients who span the digital and music industries, like singer-song-writer Cory Henry. The firm, which counts Ashley Benson, Bella Thorne and Taylor Kitsch as clients, has a knack for working with young Hollywood but also knows how to handle the finances of industry stalwarts like Benicio del Toro and Lisa Marie Presley.

My 2020 mantra

Gooden: “Tough times don’t last. Tough people do.”

Martin: “The ‘new abnormal.’ Whenever possible, return to your normal routine.”
Old 10-07-2020, 09:26 PM
Loyal Fan

Which one of those fellas is his business manager?

Regardless, he seems to be in good company all around. I wonder if he's looking forward to the new reps and the hopefully new opportunities...
Old 10-11-2020, 09:34 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Sorry, I missed this. Justin Stiegmeyer is his business manager and has been for a long long time. I don't know if there's a childhood connection or how they met, probably through hockey. Justin is Canadian, he's the blonde that you see with Taylor sometimes.

To the right of Jennifer.

Old 10-19-2020, 04:36 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Taylor signed on for a new Indie, starts filming next month. Funny we just were talking about Randall Emmett and how much he might be shady, haha.

Quote:
EXCLUSIVE: Taylor Kitsch has been set as the new male lead in Wash Me in the River, after Colson “Machine Gun Kelly” Baker dropped out due to scheduling.

Kitsch joins Robert De Niro and John Malkovich a drama that will be directed next month by Randall Emmett. Emmett restarted production and wrapped on Midnight in the Switchgrass, the vet producer’s directing debut. That film, which had Baker in its ensemble cast, halted five days into production when the pandemic shut everything last March. Wash Me in the River shoots early next month in Georgia and Puerto Rico.

The action-thriller is in the vein of No Country for Old Men. Kitsch will play a recovering addict who goes Man On Fire toward every drug dealer he thinks might have played a role in his fiance’s death. Two cops are hot on his trail. Script was written by Adam Taylor Barker and Chris Sivertson did a rewrite.

Emmett/Furla’s Emmett, George Furla, and Tim Sullivan will produce. Alex Eckert, Nicholas D’Angelo, and Lydia Hull are the executive producers. Highland Film Group handles international sales.

Kitsch is repped by Range Media Partners and Untitled.
https://deadline.com/2020/10/taylor-...ie-1234599996/
Closed Thread   Post New Thread