Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-01-2021, 02:32 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
Originally Posted by worthyoflove (View Post)
Possibility and probably. Though maybe he already knows and just hasn't been asked. I'd like to know if 'Inferno' might be a go.
Taylor just isn't that forthcoming about stuff.
Old 09-26-2021, 04:48 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I did find an HBO series production that starts in Hawaii in mid-October...it doesn't seem like a straight forward true-story, per se, but the premise of the series is based on a real thing. It's called Ke Nui Road.

It's basically about heavy water lifeguards and the mentoring program they have with up and coming lifeguards. It doesn't feel like something Taylor would do. But it caught my attention because it's the only casting I've come across for something in Hawaii.

Watch the Murph website somehow misunderstood and he's not in Hawaii and I've been on this wild goose chase for Hawaii productions for nothing.
Old 09-27-2021, 04:23 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
I did find an HBO series production that starts in Hawaii in mid-October...it doesn't seem like a straight forward true-story, per se, but the premise of the series is based on a real thing. It's called Ke Nui Road.

It's basically about heavy water lifeguards and the mentoring program they have with up and coming lifeguards. It doesn't feel like something Taylor would do. But it caught my attention because it's the only casting I've come across for something in Hawaii.

Watch the Murph website somehow misunderstood and he's not in Hawaii and I've been on this wild goose chase for Hawaii productions for nothing.
Oh, he's not? So, we know one state where he isn't...that's something.
Old 09-27-2021, 04:32 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

He could still literally be anywhere...come on Taylor, momentarily, momentarily?
Old 09-27-2021, 04:52 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
He could still literally be anywhere...come on Taylor, momentarily, momentarily?
I mean... He's a nut!
Old 09-27-2021, 04:59 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

I don't hold him accountable for not delivering the news. It's just one of those things where he needs "people" to tell him not to tease something like that when you're not 100% positive that the news will be delivered "shortly"
Old 09-27-2021, 05:30 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
I don't hold him accountable for not delivering the news. It's just one of those things where he needs "people" to tell him not to tease something like that when you're not 100% positive that the news will be delivered "shortly"
Maybe momentarily means something different in Canada.
Old 09-27-2021, 05:43 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

North American definition: "at any moment; very soon."
Old 09-27-2021, 05:51 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
North American definition: "at any moment; very soon."
You say news momentarily and I'm thinking the same day. No more.
Old 09-28-2021, 10:38 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Yeah momentarily for me is like within the hour. I'm sure he's frustrated too. He knows he promised we'd hear something and it's now like six weeks later.
Old 09-28-2021, 06:31 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
Yeah momentarily for me is like within the hour. I'm sure he's frustrated too. He knows he promised we'd hear something and it's now like six weeks later.
I know he’ll tell us as soon as he can. It is frustrating when we have nothing else to talk about.
Old 10-03-2021, 09:21 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

His latest post renews hope for Pete's series, but who knows...the delay in announcing it is puzzling.
Old 10-03-2021, 11:20 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
His latest post renews hope for Pete's series, but who knows...the delay in announcing it is puzzling.
Right? Because that project is already announced and in progress, so why would he need to delay telling us?
Old 10-03-2021, 11:29 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

It's a possibility that he hadn't signed the contract yet or they were negotiating who knows. I'm not sure I want it to be Pete's project because that would definitely mean he's not the main character and it would be a part that doesn't appear in the entirety of the series.
Old 10-03-2021, 11:40 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Taylor Kitsch

Quote:
It's a possibility that he hadn't signed the contract yet or they were negotiating who knows. I'm not sure I want it to be Pete's project because that would definitely mean he's not the main character and it would be a part that doesn't appear in the entirety of the series.
Interesting supporting character? Sounds like Taylor.