Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-09-2011, 11:58 AM
Elite Fan

woah Chace looked so good
BN was def the best & only worth watching.
Old 02-09-2011, 09:26 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

I'm gonna hope for the best with more BN.
Old 02-14-2011, 06:48 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

4x15: "It Girl Happened One Night"

airs: February 14, 2011 @ 9 p.m. Eastern

EPISODE DESCRIPTION:
With Russell Thorpe (Boatman) poised for a takeover attempt of Bass Industries, Chuck (Ed Westwick) makes one last-ditch effort to save his familyā€™s company. Blair (Leighton Meester) is given a challenging assignment at W Magazine with the promise of a possible promotion. Serena (Blake Lively) struggles with her feelings for Ben (guest star David Call). Penn Badgley, Chace Crawford, Kelly Rutherford and Matthew Settle also star.

RULES:

1. All spoilers must stay in the Nate S&S thread until the episode airs at 9 p.m. Eastern.
2. This is a discussion thread. Everyone has their own opinion. Respect each other. Play nice. Not everyone is going to agree with everything.
3. Enjoy the episode and Have Fun!
Old 02-14-2011, 08:31 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

Gossip Girl 4x15

Well, I figured the promo was a bunch of bull**** trying to stir up crap. So the episode was better than expected. That said, I was numb the entire episode except the end.

Well, hot damn, I just reviewed almost every scene. Hmmm..I guess thatā€™s an improvement from the past few episodes. Ā¬

So, this episode was filled with Blair/Serena. S just wanted B to be her valentine. Who knew this concept was possible on this show. Afterall, B/S are the heart of this show. So it was nice to see that.

Bass/Thorpe brunch. Russell remembers that Lily doesnā€™t have a maternal bone in her body. NO KIDDING!

Dan and Ben. Dan references 1x05 with pool hall date. Ben says ā€œthe teacher in meā€¦ā€ Dan hooks Ben up with catering.

At ā€œW,ā€ they want to interview an It Girl for V-Day. Interviewer suggests S. B doesnā€™t even flinch. Sheā€™s over it. Sheā€™s going to run a magazine one day. Who needs to be an It Girl. She suggests Raina. Who is probably a billion times better to have anyway. Sheā€™s a business woman, S isā€¦ S.

B calls S to have her talk to Raina..but sheā€™s at Lilyā€¦Please, S?!? LS are still at war. Awesome!

Chuckā€™s business plan is pretty awesome. The guy does know what heā€™s talking about.

S blows off Lily and goes to her big bro. If I could have at least one SC scene per episode, my GG life would be that much better.

And S realizes Chuckā€™s feelings are ā€œreal.ā€ I still donā€™t understand this.

Ben says heā€™s a tutor.

Chuck/Nate/Captain. Okay, now I love this guy. They should team up more and maybe Captain can work for Chuck when Chuck gets Bass back. Also, Nate has no plot except to be Captainā€™s son and Chuckā€™s BFF. Which, while I love that about Nate, why wouldnā€™t CN get BS V-day love? Iā€™ll pretend that when Captain leaves at the end, CN have their own V-day together. ā™„

Serena and Raina are looking for a dress. S says B still has feelings for Chuck. She should cancel. And I was all..DO WHATEVER YOU WANT TO DO TO S, Blair. Because Iā€™m pissed. **** off, Serena.

Dan is looking for new Epperly. TA DA! That is B! And then Raina cancels on her.

Chuck and Raina..what is up with the daddy business? You donā€™t know? Bart stole Lily from Russell. REALLY?!?! Because I thought LRus would have happened way long ago. Hmm..this truly is Lilyā€™s fault.

Eric, you deserve better than Jonathan. Ugh..I hate Dan even more for telling Eric to try to work it out with Jonathan.

I love Ericā€™s WTF look when Dan says he wants to find B for V-day. Eric thinks youā€™re ****ing retarded, Humphrey. STAY AWAY.

Blair sees the note from Raina to S.

Chuck says heā€™ll do whatever to stay. Chuck calls the board and has Lily gone.

Blair makes sure Ben is working Chuckā€™s party.

Bass knows how to throw a party. Duh.

Blair finds S with the W interview crew.

Lily/Russell. ā€œMy son should know that.ā€ WTF. My heart leapt. She actually said that. On one hand..LC! On the other, I donā€™t trust Lily. Ever. She has lost all my trust, and not even ā€œmy sonā€ can save her in my eyes anymore. (But OMG, still, how AWESOME was that?)

Captain is planning on resigning.

Chuck wants to bring Venice to Rainaā€¦. ?

ā€œWhen I care about someone, Iā€™m not afraid to show it.ā€ BULL****. WHAT?!?!? And at this point, I am SO ready for EVERYTHING that happens next to Chuck. Iā€™m pissed.

Dan sees CR like Chuck saw BN in 1x09. Oh, clever?

S is interviewed and oh look! Ben! *giggle* GO BLAIR!

Lily is sad. Raina is disgusted. Russell played Chuck to lose it all. And all I have to say..listen, the guy is my second favorite character, but **** YES! KARMA IS A BITCH. You make my B cry, I have no sympathy. Russell took EVERYTHING. The company, Lily, Raina. Good bye. And if I wasnā€™t numb to this show, I would be celebrating. Alas, Iā€™m just all..good. He deserved it.

Russell fires Captain as heā€™s about to quit. Russell wanted Captain to leak it.

B finds room and Dan comes around. They hide when CR come in. If I could, I would. QUOTE RAINA EVERYTHING! Because what she said? **** YES! ā€œNothing is sacred.ā€ Nope. Not a soul is sacred. All his bull****ā€¦is bull****.

But when Leighton cries, I want to cry.

Hand grab. THANK GOD she removed her hand. I knew the promo was misleading.

Blair and Serena make up. B says she blackmailed the interviewer to keep the Ben stuff out. I love this girl. She is my favoritest person EVER. Blackmail is her trade mark. NEVER STOP!

Dan is rewriting. B calls. Stop. She already submitted it to Vanity Fair.

Theyā€™re watching movies on the phone. This is just utter bull****. THIS is why I stop being numb and start throwing up. Iā€™m really sorry. But I canā€™t deal. Movies are actually DV territory. I donā€™t even comprehend how this is real. BV are so alike. And I think DB is just a joke because DV do it better.

CNCap. Captain gives Chuck the key and passwords until Thursday. DO IT! TAKE IT BACK! I may love that karma got to Chuck, but donā€™t you DARE take Bass away. I will kill you all. Besides, screw that. Nate will never leave Chuck, so I donā€™t care.

Damien is back. He blackmailed Eric. Ugh.

At least the promo for next week looks like Eric (and DS) go to B for help. And I need BE in my life. Also, I need to rewatch promo..did I see someone? Ugh..youtube you are SLOW!
Old 02-14-2011, 08:59 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

I want Nate to get a storyline ASAP!! Okay that said, I like that the Captain is helping Chuck and Nate was there to share in the plot against Thorpe.

I liked that Blair was trying to be there for Serena, but alas it did bloe up until the end when her and Serena were there for each other.

I am not liking Damien blackmailing Eric, that sucks big time!!

I haven't seen the promo again, but when it is posted on chacecrawfordonline, I will post it in the s&s thread.

I hope next week is good and with more Nate, is that wishful thinking?

Donna
Old 02-15-2011, 01:12 AM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

I saw my Vanessa. So I'm happy.

At least Nate was with his family. And his true valentine, Chuck. ā™„
Old 02-15-2011, 05:42 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

Yep and true, Chuck and Nate were together for Valentine's Day. <3

Donna
Old 02-17-2011, 10:30 AM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

Maybe the best part of the entire episode.
Old 02-21-2011, 09:01 AM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

4x16: "While You Weren't Sleeping"

airs: February 21, 2011 @ 9 p.m. Eastern

EPISODE DESCRIPTION:
It wouldn't be a proper Upper East Side party without some major Gossip Girl drama, and for Eric's (Connor Paolo) 18th birthday celebration there is plenty to go around. Blair (Leighton Meester) decides to speed up the time table on her career path to becoming a powerful woman, but ultimately stretches herself too thin. Serena (Blake Lively) is forced to choose between her family and Ben (guest star David Call). Chuck (Ed Westwick) and Lily's (Kelly Rutherford) relationship remains icy in the aftermath of Lily's betrayal. Penn Badgley, Chace Crawford, Kelly Rutherford and Matthew Settle also star. Norman Buckley directed the episode written by Sara Goodman.

PROMO

RULES:

1. All spoilers must stay in the Nate S&S thread until the episode airs at 9 p.m. Eastern.
2. This is a discussion thread. Everyone has their own opinion. Respect each other. Play nice. Not everyone is going to agree with everything.
Old 02-21-2011, 08:07 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

I will never, ever forgive this show. Any happiness I felt over LC from the limo, is ALL GONE. I was already pissed that V had to apologize to Dan. But that ending? With the cake? AND CHUCK THERE. I will NEVER forgive this show.

Maybe tomorrow I'll review. Maybe. I don't have much to say except I ship Nate/Raina. Honestly, that's about all I can say anymore.
Old 02-25-2011, 01:40 PM
Elite Fan

Loved loved loved NR, but please Nate deserves someone ONLY FOR HIM. Why can a girl simply fall in love with Nate because he's a great, attentive, handsome & sweet guy. Does he really only deserves Chuck leftovers or scheming girls/women who only use him...
Old 02-25-2011, 03:35 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

I think it's different though. Raina dumped Chuck. And she likes Nate's personality. I thought that was adorably fun. (I'm going to put scenes on youtube later.)
Old 02-28-2011, 06:57 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

4x17: "Empire of the Son"

airs: February 28, 2011 @ 9 p.m. Eastern

EPISODE DESCRIPTION:
Ben's (guest star David Call) mother (guest star Marsha Dietlein Bennett) comes to town, forcing issues to the surface between Ben and Serena (Blake Lively). Russell Thorpe (guest star Michael Boatman) is determined to destroy Chuck's (Ed Westwick) family legacy, but he risks alienating his daughter, Raina (guest star Tika Sumpter), in the process. Billy Baldwin returns as William van der Woodsen, Lily's ex-husband and Serena and Eric's father. Leighton Meester, Penn Badgley, Chace Crawford, Jessica Szohr and Matthew Settle also star. David Warren directed the episode written by Robby Hull.

RULES:

Old 02-28-2011, 08:15 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

Gossip Girl 4x17

What that supposed to be a dramatic ending or something? One kiss. She pulls him in. End. Oh, shocker. Clever, GG.

I donā€™t like BD. I think this not-friends thing is forced. And not just in the way that theyā€™re denying feelings. In the writing. So ****ing stupid and annoying.

I like that it came out about the Captainā€™s beating.

I like that Vanessaā€™s interacting with Lily and Serena. Iā€™m glad Lily listened to her.

Iā€™m glad for Nate/Raina. Theyā€™re the only couple I can root for. Iā€™m glad CN didnā€™t really fight. He was pissed, but then they didnā€™t break up or anything. Thank god.

I hope this means Ben is GONE. Please? Iā€™m so bored. And did Serena just have a ā€œmaybe in the futureā€ convo with him? HILARIOUS. She says that to all guys.

LC and CS got lots of screen time. ā™„ I love LC. Iā€™m glad Lily decided to turn herself in. Because she got her daughter proud of her. Lilyā€™s growing.

What did I hate? Oh, you know, the usual. THEY **** UP BART BASS. Always ****ting on his memory. WHY do the writers hate him? Why, every ****ing season, must they destroy his character? What, Bart PURPOSEFULLY had Thorpeā€™s wife killed? WTF did that even MEAN? More bull**** story to me.

And, Chuck said he was in a good place when his father died. And now Chuck is doubting everything. And I HATE it.

So..WHY was Chuck looking for Blair? I know itā€™s because Blair can identify with lying parents? Thatā€™s what Iā€™m going with for the next month and a half.

And let me tell you ā€“ I am SO happy for this hiatus. My life can calm down.
Old 02-28-2011, 11:12 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

I don't really think much about DB, I want CB together.

NR are okay, I am sure of what will happen, I just don't want Nate to get hurt again.

I was glad that Ben is going to leave Serena alone, I hope forever, but that probably won't happen.

I am not happy that Will is back, why is he back besides Lily probably going to jail? He wasn't/isn't that much of a father, Rufus is the best one that Serena and Eric and hell Chuck have had even as a stepfather.

I will watch repeats, but just for Nate. I wish that he would get a good SL, but that won't happen. UGH!!

That is all that I am going to say for now.

Donna