Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-04-2010, 12:22 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

I think it was like 2 mini scenes. SO HAPPY!
Old 11-04-2010, 05:41 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

I want more scenes like those!

Donna
Old 11-04-2010, 08:14 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

I love BN's friendship so much. After all those years dating, they deserve this friendship.
Old 11-04-2010, 08:37 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

I totally agree, I do. This is great, now for it to last.

Donna
Old 11-08-2010, 03:20 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

4x08: "Juliet Doesn't Live Here Anymore"

airs: November 8, 2010 @ 9 p.m. Eastern

EPISODE DESCRIPTION:

Chuck (Ed Westwick) and Blair (Leighton Meester) decide it's in both their best interests to put the past behind them and end their vindictive games. Nate (Chace Crawford) confronts Juliet (guest star Katie Cassidy) after discovering a secret she has been keeping from everyone. Dan (Penn Badgley) and Nate realize they both still have feelings for Serena (Blake Lively). Taylor Momsen, Jessica Szohr, Kelly Rutherford and Matthew Settle also star. Patrick Norris directed the episode written by Jeanne Leitenberg.

PROMO

RULES:

1. All spoilers must stay in the Nate S&S thread until the episode airs at 9 p.m. Eastern.
2. This is a discussion thread. Everyone has their own opinion. Respect each other. Play nice. Not everyone is going to agree with everything.
3. Enjoy the episode and Have Fun!
Old 11-08-2010, 11:04 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

Few comments before we really get into this episode. Iā€™m not fully sure what to think. I think it would have been better without Dan Humphrey, though.

Non-Judging Breakfast Club: that is how it is done! ā™„ Nate, good boy, goes to Blair. B defends their girl. Chuck backs up the lie with something so true and ridicules it works. And then the foursome go after Juliet and threatens the **** out of her. ā™„

Best Serena-save yet!

I donā€™t know what to say about my girl. Iā€™m conflicted. Vanessa ā€“ after all the ranting about Brooklyn I do, I wonā€™t let it go. I donā€™t like it. I hate that she would use the photos. But on the other hand, I get why she did it. I really loved her ā€œIā€™ve been losing to Serena for three yearsā€ line. THANK GOD. That reference made me happy, especially as a DV fan from 1x06. I needed that remembrance of why Vanessa returned to NYC. And when Dan mentioned the ā€œSā€ word, she clammed up. He at least got that itā€™s touchy for her. I was beginning to worry that Vanessaā€™s whole Iā€™ll-always-be-your-friend speech last week meant they let her forgive him, even though she didnā€™t do anything wrong (in the past). My main issue with this mess is that I donā€™t like that itā€™s against Serena. It should be toward the person who deserves it ā€“ Dan. (Granted, I ranted about the CBJ for months, so nothing is different. Oh, show, why are girls fighting? Why canā€™t they just take it out on the guys? Itā€™s not fair.)

Before it all blew up, Iā€™m really happy Nate apologized for the Columbia gala thing. Especially when Vanessaā€™s scene with Dan before was him brushing off the gala like he still didnā€™t believe her. At least Nateā€™s smart and recognized his mistake. Iā€™m really happy we got some NV scenes.

Now Iā€™ll get back to my usual craziness in order:

I love Blairā€™s ā€œProfessor Forresterā€ only comments. He has no first name, Serena. Come on now.

Also, OMG, Leighton. BEST ā€œOā€ face ever! I think there should be an hour of just a close-up on her face as she gets off. WIN.

Dan invites Vanessa to LRā€™s. See above. Also, Danā€™s an *******.

Juliet and Colin are talking about Ben. She says heā€™s innocent, but Colin says Juliet is the only one who thinks that. Even the lawyer had him plead guilty. FOR WHAT?!?!

Enter: WAFFLES! OMG, truly, as much as I complain, lord, I missed the waffles. (The food, not him.) Itā€™s just the boys. Because, for the millionth time this season, Lily and Eric are visiting colleges. Lord, Lily really wants Eric in college so he doesnā€™t end up like Serena. I hope LE are really having a spa day; it makes more sense.

They talk about Serena. He will go ā€œon campusā€ to talk to her. Humphrey, you do know you donā€™t go to Columbia, yes?

Just for my own delusions. You know why Rufus is so ā€œcoolā€ with DS and LE gone? Because he totally wants Vanessa to himself. Iā€™m game with this plan, Mr. Waffle Man. It helps me sleep at night, knowing this is ā€œtrue.ā€

CHUCK AND NATE! MY BOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ā™„ My besties. NATE NOTICES THAT CHUCK IS MIA LATELY! That he hasnā€™t been home in days! Because Nate waited up all night for his bestie, clutching the scarf and just waiting. Every sound making him turn to the door.

What? You should know me by now. I donā€™t appreciate the funny looks.

Also, PURPLE tie. ā™„ Purple is Chuckā€™s favorite color; he wears it because his father loathes. Chuck likes making Bart roll in his grave. ā™„

I canā€™t even write about Chuck and Blair right now. That was so ridicules it was awesome.

Serena and Colin in a cab. Really? Thatā€™s not funny. Thatā€™s stupid. AND! AND! He wants a weekend getaway. Iā€™m sorry, Congressman, I mean Professorā€¦. SERIOUSLY? *shakes head*

Dan sees them in the cab. Boo hoo.

SERENA SEES BC! YES! I love Serenaā€™s look. You know sheā€™s amused by everything. (Maybe sheā€™ll realize he was in bed earlier? I want to try to give her some creditā€¦I thinkā€¦)

Nate finds out Juliet doesnā€™t live where he thought. SURPRISE.

Blair and Serena. I love these girls. And B even mentions that Serenaā€™s vacations always end up badly. SHE KNOWS THE TRIP RESEMBLANCE!

Nate goes to the Loft to see Vanessa. (Oh, thank god. I woulda screamed if he was looking for Dan and helpā€¦but CN always wins.) He apologizes and says Juliet doesnā€™t live where she said. Wanna ā€œschemeā€? (Why quotes? Because no one is Blair and Chuck, therefore, no one does it properly.)

Also, omg, I love Vanessaā€™s outfits this week. Especially the red(whatever shade).

Hey, DAN! I justā€¦ Are you ****ting me, Dan Humphrey? I do want to remind you about Rachel Carr. I realize she didnā€™t teach you, but really? Youā€™re pulling this? And he says that Colin should quit. WTF, really? That he would do anything when he was with Serena. Excuse you, Humphrey? Did I miss episodes? What did you sacrifice? I donā€™t..I canā€™tā€¦

LIMO SEX. Hey, I will take aftermath. Chuck needs Arthur to stop by to get condoms. Arthur is so amused.

Blair : Dorota :: Chuck : Arthur

I realize I just pulled an analogue on you people, but itā€™s not hard to grasp. Arthur is so Bā€™s Dorota. I remember when I used to ship Dorota/Arthur. But Iā€™m happy with Vanya. Because Vanya is the vdB doorman and I approve for the Waldorfā€™s maid.

Blair tells Dorota to keep Chuck away from her. She needs a Bassectomy. OMG, Blair makes up the BEST words.

So, apparently, even though EVERYONE has been saying this to some extent, Serena takes Danā€™s words and breaks up with Colin.

NJu are chatting. She tells him sheā€™s poor. Nate doesnā€™t give a ****. Hello, S2. He was so poor he lived with the Humphreys. *oh, I donā€™t like that time period. When I hated Nate more than I did early S1*

Vanessaā€™s at Julietā€™s apartment and doesnā€™t care about Nateā€™s text because she knows the girl cannot be trusted (she canā€™t!). And finds the pictures. (Which Iā€™m okay with, until the rest of the episode.)

Blair is having a bubble bath! WOOT! Sheā€™s ignoring Chuckā€™s calls. Eating her chocolates. Hmmm

Juliet tells Colin sheā€™ll stop seeing Ben. Also, they mention Ben was a teacher? WHAT? Did I hear that wrong? At least we know heā€™s 26. (Okay, so I donā€™t know what the age matters at the moment, but with my analytical brain, itā€™ll be useful later on, Iā€™m sure.)

Also, why the **** is everyone quoting Colinā€™s book? Gag me.

DOROTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Best quote. Hands down. (Besides, Iā€™m Russian. It means more.)

ā€œKGB canā€™t get me to talk; Chuck Bass wonā€™t.ā€

LOVE IT!

There was some CB before then, but who cares. Detox ways, blah blah. DOROTA OWNS AT LIFE.

Serena invites Dan to the ballet.

Colin enters Casa de Waldorf. Okay, umm.. Blair/Colin over Serena/Colin any day. I liked their scene more than any SCo scene.

So, heā€™s resigned. I donā€™t know why he likes Serena this much. No, seriously. Heā€™s not part of the Juliet/Ben plot, and he seriously likes Serena this much? Give me a ****ing break. Vanessaā€™s saying what Blairā€™s been saying since she was 5.

*does not compute the Serena van der Woodsen affect*

Okay. So Vanessa paid her way around. (Wha? I donā€™t get where she got the moneyā€¦ *scratches head*)

And, oh ****. She actually thinks Serena is sleeping around with the professors for grades or whatever. OMG *deep breath* I canā€™t..I donā€™tā€¦ UGH. WHY!

ND scene. ā€œLet me guess? Youā€™re Serenaā€™s date.ā€ I love Nate so much. He doesnā€™t even blink. He knows. (Because he knows Serena.) And what do you know, Bā€™s over by S with Colin and she leaves and SCo make out. Dan sees. WOOT! That at least made me happy.

Chuck is totally obsessed with Blair (wait, thatā€™s not news). Just have more sex and theyā€™ll burn outā€¦ yeahā€¦ no one buys that. No way the pair would burn out on sex with each other. (But Chuck knows this and totally wants her back..so this is how he works.)

Vanessa tells Nate about the photos. Nate asks Vanessa not to show them to the Dean.

More SD. Itā€™s been like three hours and I didnā€™t have anything written. But Iā€™m sure it was more of

Vanessa goes to the Dean. Juliet stops her and they talk. Always be in Serenaā€™s shadow. (Why is it I canā€™t get BV? I want my girls.) Vanessa tells Juliet that Nate was in on the home invasion plan. They see BN talking. (ā™„ I LOVE BN FRIENDSHIP. MORE MORE MORE)

Juliet (and Vanessa) goes up to the Dean.

IN COMES THE BESTEST PERSON EVER. Blair Waldorf to the rescue. See the beginning on epic N-JBC. SHE DROPS THE DRIVE INTO HER CHAMPAGNE! I LOVE YOU, BLAIR WALDORF. BESTEST EVER! ā™„

Colin tells Juliet sheā€™s cut off and again, see above for N-JBC threatening. ā™„

Serena and Colin break up. All happy and friendly. I donā€™t evenā€¦ ugh..Iā€™d rather watch BColin scene than SColin.

ANYWAY

So Serena is leaving a message for Dan, when Nate calls. OMG, this ā€œtriangleā€ has begun. I cannot deal.

Nate, I love you. But, babe, you donā€™t need to ask for a second chance. You didnā€™t do anything wrong. (Itā€™ll always be Nate and Vanessa pinning, wonā€™t it? I hate it.)

Dan sees them. Serena sees Dan. Blah blah blah, next week, find out more about the worst triangle ever!

Chuck and Blair are FRIENDS. Thank you. (Just like old timesā€¦ YES! Scheming buddies. Besties. I miss them as friends.)

I love that they call each other Bass and Waldorf. Makes me so happy.

THEY KISS! HE CARRIES HER OFF BRIDAL-STYLE! ā™„ hehe

Juliet is video chatting withā€¦ *gasp* Jenny. Come back and help? Vanessaā€™s there. Woah. Listen. I donā€™t like Jenny. At all. (granted Dan is seriously almost surpassing her, and if you know me, you know what that means.) But I love Vanessa and Jennyā€™s friendship. Itā€™s been so long. And if it gets me the Brooklyn Girls back as friends and scenes, thenā€¦ well. I will reserve judgment on her next week. (also, just no more B/J or C/J scenes, okay? I donā€™t ask for much (eh), but yeah, no? okay.)

And, to end, I will like to analyze something about my beloved Blair Waldorf.

Did you see her eating the macaroons like crazy? Is this a subtle hint to her binge eating? I like to think it is. I like it. (I mean, I donā€™t like that sheā€™s doing it, but I like that maybe theyā€™re actually going there?) Thoughts?
Old 11-09-2010, 05:25 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

I don't want or like the triangle myself, I hate it, why are we revisting it yet again? UGHHHHH!!!

I have a feeling that Vanessa and Juliet teaming up and with Jenny will backfire and big time on Jenny mostly.

I Dorota with Chuck,

I Nate, but he was/is naive about Juliet.

I was happy with the foursome coming together again,

I am very curious as to why Juliet's brother Ben is in jail, what did he do and he was a teacher? Call me confused.

I wonder what will happen next week now.

Donna
Old 11-09-2010, 05:55 AM
Elite Fan

I know ppl ship NS but a man should be a man! asking 4 2nd chance ...? wtf. patiently waiting 4 real woman who will be 1st choice 4 him & will have him as 1st choice ....
Old 11-09-2010, 06:13 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

Quote:
Originally Posted by P&B4ever (View Post)
I know ppl ship NS but a man should be a man! asking 4 2nd chance ...? wtf. patiently waiting 4 real woman who will be 1st choice 4 him & will have him as 1st choice ....
I totally agree with you, now if I were on the show (it is just a fantasy for me, ), Nate would be the 1st choice for me and the only choice for me.

Donna
Old 11-09-2010, 09:52 AM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

I didn't like that, Mary. He never did anything wrong to S. She's the one who needs to get a second chance with Nate. Same with DV.

I don't get why Nate and Vanessa let their loves walk all over them and then THEY apologize for it. WTF.

Donna, I wish Jenny would get the brunt of the burn from the team up.
Old 11-09-2010, 12:26 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

Jackie, very true. I just hope that Nate doesn't get hurt again by Serena, he doesn't deserve all this pain and hurt.

Donna
Old 11-14-2010, 09:19 AM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

4x09: "Witches of Bushwick"

airs: November 15, 2010 @ 9 p.m. Eastern

EPISODE DESCRIPTION:

Chuck (Ed Westwick) hosts a "Saints and Sinners" masquerade party at the Empire Hotel. At the party, Dan (Penn Badgley) and Nate (Chace Crawford) don't know what to make of Serena's (Blake Lively) strange behavior and mixed messages. Blair (Leighton Meester) sets her sights on becoming the new face of Anne Archibald's (guest star Francie Swift) foundation for girls, but Anne is concerned that Blair's friendship with Chuck Bass may be problematic. Katie Cassidy guest stars as Juliet. Taylor Momsen, Jessica Szohr, Kelly Rutherford and Matthew Settle also star. Ron Fortunato directed the episode written by Sara Goodman

PROMO

RULES:

1. All spoilers must stay in the Nate S&S thread until the episode airs at 9 p.m. Eastern.
2. This is a discussion thread. Everyone has their own opinion. Respect each other. Play nice. Not everyone is going to agree with everything.
3. Enjoy the episode and Have Fun!
Old 11-15-2010, 08:41 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

I donā€™tā€¦Iā€™m not sure what to say right now. My head is all over the place. A little happy, a LOT angry. Guess weā€™ll just do chronological order.

Venn-diagram? Really? I mean, yay, we get to see Elliot, but my baby deserves better screen time that that! (Also, Eric likes geeksā€¦First Eric and Jonathan breaking into GG and Elliot scored an 800/800 on Math SATs? Babyā€™s got a type. ā™„)

Serena says sheā€™s chosen. Yet, if she did, why did she ignore them both and run off. Thatā€™s just stupid.

Serena/Colin are in the POST/Page Six.

Nate comes to the Loft. Vanessa called; she wants them to make up.

Blair and Chuck are still FRIENDS. Okay. Dorotaā€™s awesome as usual. Blair knows what Dā€™s thinking, but doesnā€™t want to hear it.

Serena and Lily. Serena denies. Iā€™m confused. Is she denying sleeping with the teacher? Okay, so they didnā€™t have sex. I guess that means itā€™s all okay? What bull.

Theyā€™re with the Dean. Lily wants to ā€œdonateā€ to them. The Deanā€™s like, bitch please, youā€™re not Bart Bass. I donā€™t want your ā€œHumphreyā€ money.

Dean wants S to withdrawal. Sheā€™ll REFUND? Bull****. Since when would any college allow a refund?

Lily gets all Bass on Deanā€™s ass and starts going on about S being the victim. LOVE IT!

Dan and Nate are playingā€¦ *SCREAMS* basketball. Even if itā€™s indoor game of not real bball, Iā€™m beyond furious. Thatā€™s what I get for being happy with CN. THEN THEY GO AND TAKE AWAY BASKETBALL FROM US! I hate DN with the strongest passion.

The boys agree to let S pick. You know what, I wonā€™t touch the boys again. Thatā€™s the only thing they do all episode. S will pick. And then they go off in the sunset together. Iā€™m bored as ****.

Jenny has returned to let Lily know Juliet is after S. Thereā€™s more. Phase II complete with telling Lily. Vanessa already completed Phase I ā€“ get DN back together.

Rufus assumes Jennyā€™s going back to Hudson. End of the episode, she says she is. Iā€™m so confused.

ANNE and Blair! B wants to be face of Girls Ink Foundation. Okay, I canā€™t mention this again, either. Iā€™m incredibly annoyed that Blair gets passed up on this because of who she loves. What a load of bull****. I hate that Blairā€™s not allowed to get anything! Also, HEY ANNE! Remember in 2x02 when YOU called Chuck to ASK FOR MONEY! REMEMBER? So donā€™t tell Blair sheā€™s not allowed to be with Chuck to join your stupid foundation. How in the **** are you a strong woman? You call a 17-year-old when you run out of money? Have you seen your marriage? Donā€™t lecture Blair. (Also, WHY NO Anne/Nate ANYTHING?)

KC (thatā€™s the same person whoā€™s Oliviaā€™s agent, right? Hilary Duff, come back!) VICTROLA IS MENTIONED! I miss it. At least we know Chuckā€™s still got it. ā™„

KC wants CHUCK BASS to be the face of the company. That partier. NO GIRLFRIENDS ALLOWED! They have cooties.

CB are both denying their relationship ā€“ itā€™s okay, theyā€™re ā€œjust friendsā€ anyway.

Lily wants a meeting with Juliet.

JENNY HAD TO HELP BECAUSE THEY ALL WENT AFTER VANESSA! AHHHHHH! More Vanessa/Jenny. Please, this is the only good thing about this bull****. JENNY CAME BACK BECAUSE OF VANESSA! ā™„

Jenny stole Serenaā€™s SIM card and they can track her texts. (And VJ giggle over the boys like middle schoolers. But theyā€™re adorable.)

Blair and Chuck cancel their dinner while both getting pedicures. Chuckā€™s the gayest straight man ever. And we have a gay kid! (Is Eric still gay?)

WHY IS SERENA GIVING BLAIR ADVICE? Stay away from Chuck? What are you smoking? You canā€™t even pick a guy.

(Nate, lacrosse referenceā€¦ ā™„)

Blair is SOOOOOOOOOOOO hot during the make out. And Chuck says the ā€œthree words, eight letters.ā€ Oops. Awkward. They pause and return to making out.

Juliet promises no more Colin mention but thereā€™s something that happened at boarding school. Okay. Um..you do realize that she was 15-16 in boarding school, right? SO IT IS NOT HER FAULT. The guy gets busted for statutory rape. HELLO. Why would Serena get the blame?

SEE are shopping. S canā€™t make up her mind on the dress. *SCREAMS* Iā€™m so annoyed.

GG says Chuckā€™s event is now a masquerade.

Juliet comes to the store after EE leave and mention Lily is now her benefactor.

DV call. Dan asks Vanessa if Serenaā€™s at the loft. I donā€™t..I canā€™t.. wtf

CN are on the phone. Oh, I didnā€™t realize they were friends anymore. What, with DN being the bestest thing on the planet!

Chuck mentions ILY, what does that mean? Nate says it just means I love sex. (Does Nate not know about CB? You know what, that doesnā€™t surprise me. UGH!)

Blair is freaking the **** out in the most adorable way ever. WHAT DOES IT MEAN, Dorota? ā™„

Lily gets off the phone with Bass Lawyer Bruce. Serena pouts that Lily believes Juliet. Well, S, youā€™re a ****. What do you expect? Also, Lily is a ****TY parent. I mean, seriously.

ā€œYou always assume the worse.ā€ Honey, you havenā€™t given anyone a reason not to.

Dorota talks about her book. Blair strips and leaves to the party. Keep Anne&Co. here.

Juliet tells Vanessa to give Anne Serenaā€™s resume. She wants it. Thatā€™s how theyā€™ll separate B/S.

JJ have dressed up as S.

Vanessaā€™s at Blairā€™s. Sheā€™s not there. Juliet sees B. Tells Vanessa to get Anne to the party. And Vanessa should be more assertive. But Vanessaā€™s facial expressions show that sheā€™s starting to think Juliet is WHACK.

EE are in like Greek/Caesar get up. PURPLE. MY BABY IS IN PURPLE! If Dan gets Nate, can Chuck get Eric? PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blair confronts Chuck. She heard the ILY. Did you mean it? Pause. She deflates.

ā€œI meant it, Blair, with all my heart.ā€

They agree that consequences be damned. They want to be together.

Jenny(?) lifts up the curtain and shines on light.

She only did them a favor, even though she was hoping for bad things.

They start making out. Theyā€™ll ā€œgo up in flames together.ā€

Blah blah, Anne. Read above. Hey, JOSH&STEPHANIE?

Blair goes to find Serena to bitch her out.

KC says Blairā€™s the perfect balance as ā€œChuck Bassā€™s girlfriend.ā€ Gah, my heart BREAKS for Blair. SHE DESERVES BETTER.

Juliet drugged the MASK? Wha?

Chuck says heā€™ll give her money to start her own foundation. Not the point, baby. He says they can be like Brad and Angelina. (Oh, S2 throw back?)

Nope. Because at least Angelina won an Oscar first.

Jenny/Vanessa ā™„ Jenny says she must go.

Juliet and Serena. Juliet withdrawals her from Columbia via text.

LE talk about how S is running away.

Wow, no one actually cares. I would feel more for Serena if this stupid triangle didnā€™t exist.
Old 11-15-2010, 08:59 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

I know, I am in agreement with you Jackie. The only things that I found acceptable were all Nate:

The "Mrs. Nate Humphrey" comment

Him in a pinstriped jacket, mmmm and then, a robe, mama.

And finally him in the black suit, I was glad when he told Serena goodbye, but now I am wondering what will happen when the truth comes out about Juliet/Jenny/Vanessa triangle.

I know that next week is a repeat, we have to wait for the 29th for the next episode, until then...

Donna
Old 11-16-2010, 04:46 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I don't get why Nate and Vanessa let their loves walk all over them and then THEY apologize for it. WTF.
because its not love imo (btw its not connected with my DS shipping btw) im open to any ship but these 2 couples cant be alive 4 me in near future its 1 sided to no end. well i can support NS friendship but not DV sadly... dead to me 4 now. V let him walk over her again & again. i miss S1-2 they better left them as bffs then to go romantic & then tear them to pieces

havent seen the ep yet but DN are friends again it could be logical if prev ep's sarcasm can go on...@ least Nate said goodbye it seems. maybe he'll man up soon Grandfaaather! where are U!