Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-25-2010, 07:43 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

I DO NOT UNDERSTAND THIS SHOW!

And is Jenny gone? What? I’m so confused. I didn’t expect that, though I’d be happy. But it’s too good to be true. WHAT IS GOING ON?!?!

It was 100% better than I expected (because, I’m sure you can figure out, I was pretty sure I would hate it because I don’t like Jenny).

Blair’s DREAMS! I don’t know what “Wait Until Dark” is though. *google* Oh, good, it is still Audrey. ♥

As B talks to S about her dream, she realizes what the hair means, or WHO. Hehe… I loved B staring at Serena’s blonde hair. ♥

OMG! This show gives me a heart attack. I was confused why the Archibald stuff was in the previously. OMG! THE CAPTAIN! *DIES* I have been waiting for this since the Captain got locked up. I truly never thought it would happen. OMG! SO HAPPY! HELL YES!

ND were on the phone and Dan mentioned Vanessa’s with her parents. Come on, writers, seriously? How many days of school is she missing? And Dan’s all.. I don’t know what her problem is. You’re a douche.

SC! MY SIBLINGS! ♥ So, does Chuck for real, go to Columbia? I don’t…get it? Also, PURPLE tie. *giggles*

And in comes Professor Colin. Oh, hell.

I love the music and directing of Blair inside the van der Woodsen apartment and finding Jenny. I love that this girl LITERALLY lives her life as a movie. ♥

The eye make-up is better. The clothes are better.

So, she’s here for one day. Just to meet with Tim Gunn. She’ll leave after. Promise. Day pass, nothing for rest of the year. B gets a Little J-less holiday. Jenny agrees to Blair’s terms.

WHY do you promote in such a way that guarantees I’m going to hate her? Because I didn’t mind her this ep. That said, really loved her if she is gone for some time.

So, Captain got transferred to NY I guess. Nate and Juliet talk. Makes an excuse about volunteering. Nate senses something is wrong with her.

PENELOPE! MY FAVORITE. She’s in front of the Mean Girls. WOOT! MORE PLEASE!

van der Woodsen & Humphreys at home. Want to go out; Jenny says CHILI because she’s not stupid. She goes to her room and the boys follow and she explains about Blair.

Oh, Eric. You have a lot to learn. “How did she know first.” Because she’s better then everyone. If you hung around her more and less of the Humphreys, you’d be better at the game.

Chuck and Dan! I miss them so much. Gah, the chemistry always makes me so happy.

Lily left blueprints for Charles! Also, Lily’s always wearing PURPLE. (not same shade, but STILL! vdB ftw!)

Serena says she’ll drop the class so she can be with Colin. I cannot deal with this girl.

VANYA! ♥

Chuck’s in a robe calling Jenny to come pick up her portfolio. No choice.

Blair’s bitches are watching and the blonde giggles to Penny that “this is fun.” I KNOW! Right?!

Juliet and Ben. WAIT. THEY ARE LEGIT SIBLINGS? Like, SC are siblings? Because they have weird incest vibes. I thought the “brother” was a joke. Hmm

I SEE YOU HOWIE! OMG! I LOVE IT! SO MUCH! ♥

Lily’s happy to see Serena taking a challenging course. Oh, of COURSE this would happen. She then says it’s better that S is focusing on school and not boys. Oh, irony.

ALL BLACK! Jenny’s clothes are ALL BLACK. For real?

I LOVE THE W H O R E paint! Oh, Blair. I love you. That was nice. *giggles*

BDJ – B gives Jenny a ticket.

CD on the phone and Chuck invites them to the event.

And, at this point, I’m staring at the TV during commercial and going: WTF is this show?! WHY IS BLAIR ACTING LIKE THIS? It makes me angry as a Blair fan. But it’s great that the rest of the ep made things a little better.

Serena’s dress is pretty, but BOOBAGE, girl. WTF.

IVANKA! OMG! WHY DID I NOT GET AN Ivanka/Chuck scene?!???!?!?! I HATE YOU ALL! I HAVE WANTED A TRUMP ON THIS SHOW FOREVER AND YOU TAKE AWAY MY Trump/Bass scene. SCREW YOU!

ED are literally dragging Jenny because she is SCARED. Because she is smart.

Lily’s proud more, but then Colin speaks and kisses and oops, this is my mom. Awkward.

Tim gives Jenny another interview, but he mentions that Chuck got her the first one, and she is pissed. (Hon, how else you gonna get an interview with a man like Tim Gunn?)

Nate tells Juliet he has a history of believing girls he shouldn’t. And gets a call from the prison saying his dad got jumped.

And then Juliet gets a text from BEN. FROM JAIL! HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?!?!

Penny and the girls are at the party.

Jenny’s pissed now, especially since no one knows. Eric “attempts” to tell her to stop.

Blair realizes that Chuck got Jenny back in town, and the blast goes off. What’s up with Chuck’s face? This is like 1x13 when he doesn’t want to get caught in anything, even though it’s ALL HIS FAULT.

Dan and Jenny. Dan’s mad. He says it’s what Blair and Chuck would have done, and if Jenny’s gonna be this way, maybe she should leave. He doesn’t like her this way. I DO NOT EITHER!

I was WTFing Lily, but I figured it was reverse psychology and.. YES. ♥

NATE AND CAPTAIN! OMG! ON MY SCREEN. HELL YES! Anne don’t visit. Nate jokes about better or for worse. Howie isn’t really heart broken because he was always so focused on richer or poorer.

IVANKA GLIMPSE!

Colin.. WTF. I know Serena’s PRETTY and all, but seriously? Luckily, I was right and something was majorly messed up.

BC and Jenny. She says some awesome words. About how they’ll kill everyone so she’s leaving.

BUT I AM CONFUSED! Is she gone..like..not back next ep?

Colin says it’s a 7-week course. They will wait.

Chuck’s at B’s bedroom door with a truce. He says it’s no one’s fault. WRONG! IT IS YOUR FAULT! Ugh, they talk about the finale, but it’s NOT THE ISSUE! It’s JACK! It’s 1000000% Chuck’s fault. BLAIR!

**** YOU, show. You missed the entire point.

AND THE BEST SONG FOR THEM BEGINS! BEAUITFUL. It is 10000% THEIR song.

Nate and Juliet break up. Good.

And Juliet’s at Colin’s home. *sighs* WTF is going on. What in the **** did Serena DO. This is dragging way too long.
Old 10-25-2010, 09:33 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

You summed up my feelings about the episode with WTF? I loved the Nate scenes and that he broke up with Juliet, but other than that, I was shaking my head. I wonder what is going to happen and when we will learn more about why Juliet is there and what her connection is to Ben and Colin? Also, how long do you think it will be before Nate takes her back?

Donna
Old 10-26-2010, 12:17 AM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

Never?
Old 10-26-2010, 05:05 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiss of Death (View Post)
Never?
We can wish that, but we know that it will never happen, he will take her back and the rain of pain that is going to happen will happen to poor Nate.

Donna
Old 10-26-2010, 05:50 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

I really hope he doesn't.

I'm actually getting annoyed at how long this is dragging.
Old 10-26-2010, 09:34 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiss of Death (View Post)
I really hope he doesn't.

I'm actually getting annoyed at how long this is dragging.
I hope not either, but we know that we won't get what we want.

You and me both Jackie, I am getting very annoyed with what has been happening, only bright spot, Nate, Nate, Nate! I want more Nate!! Is that too much to ask for? I guess so.

Donna
Old 10-26-2010, 10:32 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

LOVE Nate. He's amazing.
Old 10-26-2010, 11:21 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

So true, so very true, he is amazing and beautiful.

Donna
Old 11-01-2010, 07:20 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

4x07: "War at the Roses"

airs: November 1, 2010 @ 9 p.m. Eastern

EPISODE DESCRIPTION:

Blair (Leighton Meester) is caught off-guard – and not in a good way – by a surprise guest at her birthday party. Having had enough of Chuck (Ed Westwick) and Blair's games, Serena (Blake Lively) and Nate (Chace Crawford) decide to plan an intervention. Musical guest Robyn performs in the episode. Penn Badgley, Taylor Momsen, Jessica Szohr, Kelly Rutherford and Matthew Settle also star. Joe Lazarov directed the episode written by Jessica Queller.

PROMO

RULES:

1. All spoilers must stay in the Nate S&S thread until the episode airs at 9 p.m. Eastern.
2. This is a discussion thread. Everyone has their own opinion. Respect each other. Play nice. Not everyone is going to agree with everything.
3. Enjoy the episode and Have Fun!
Old 11-01-2010, 07:22 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

BEEN WAITING FOR THAT SINCE SEASON TWO FINALE.

HOLY HELL. Remember when we were bitching all last season about no sex?

LIMO SEX ANNIVERSARY. Hot damn, EL, you two..just… *fans self* Who’s got an ani of that? Need it NOW. Jeez.

Now that that is over, I shall bitch..but I’m not going scene by scene. I can’t do that anymore.

BCNS. FINALLY we got foursome.

And OMG, NS? HELL YES.
A – yeah, you’re just stealing things from Trip saga. BUFFER? Always.
B – HELLO! I love the PLAYFUL TOUCHING. *SQUEAL* ♥
C – HE TOLD HER TO RECITE THE GETTYSBURG ADDRESS. OMG, they are the CUTEST.

Eric…you are my third favorite character. But I can’t take this bull****. Why are you so against them? Best quote?
“He loves my mom.” At least Eric wouldn’t take Lily from Chuck.
Eric knows he can’t fight against Blair and Chuck, and he tells Dan to stop trying.

So, Juliet and Colin are cousins and he pays her rent and school fees? And apparently he know NOTHING about the plan? And he seriously likes Serena? WHA?!

I loved the BCD scenes. I missed CD so glad we got a lot. But Dan, you have OFFICIALLY surpassed Jenny as my most hated character. Congratulations.

Blair knows Juliet is bad. I don’t get why Serena tells Juliet things. What a dumb blonde. No wonder you’re an easy target.

I love that we saw BN at prom and BN scene. I miss their friendship.

I don’t get the video. She was drunk and singing? What’s the issue?

And the confession about the summer. Lord, be still my heart. I wanted to cry for her for revealing that.

I love that Rufus heard that Dan tried to ruin B’s day and wedge BC.

VANESSA! Poor thing. She puts up with everything from Dan.

“We’ve been friends forever and that’s not going to change.”

I can’t take it. It hurts that she stays like that after everything. I hate it so much.

But the look back at him as she went off to her room? I love you, Jess. ♥

Eleanor Waldorf-Rose? BEST PARENT. I love this woman. I love that Blair still has her mother. I love the Blair/Eleanor scenes. I love Dorota with them. I love them all so much.

And then the ending..after I was fuming from the first moment, they ended it with the hottest thing since the limo. GOOD LORD. I need a cold shower.
Old 11-01-2010, 08:13 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

I have no words, but NATE... IN.... A.... SUIT!! Mamma Mia!! I need a cold shower after watching him all night!! I can't wait to see what happens next week. Btw, I did enjoy the NCBS table discussion and Nate almost falling asleep from all the talk,

Donna
Old 11-01-2010, 08:21 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

I think Nate looked the hottest at the table. BED HEAD. ♥
Old 11-01-2010, 09:59 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

Yes he did, omg, I love his bed head.

Donna
Old 11-03-2010, 12:33 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

Gorgeous.

I did hate the naivity that he left the treaty with Dan there.
Old 11-04-2010, 10:44 AM
Elite Fan

I loved seeing a NB scene