Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-02-2011, 09:51 AM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

Sorry. I didn't do my usual review last week, just a little something I wrote on the spot as Jess's board that I use as my review. Here it is.

Gossip Girl 4x19

WHERE IS MY VR, bitch?!?!

And perogee references? *giggles*

Dan's on crack.

But at least Vanessa got something more than listening to people. That's Charlie's role now. Except apparently that's endearing to Dan.

I just finished watching. I didn't take notes. It's finals week. I may rewatch and take notes some other time.

But Dan likes Blair. We know that. I don't see how Blair likes Dan any more than a friend. Nothing about her attitude makes me think it's true. But I like Blair/Louis.

I LOVED THE FINAL BS CONVO! Good god, Serena needed that. And what does she do? She can't handle Blair being in the spotlight. OMG, way to make me not like her more.

I LOVED Lily "calling" the cops.

As for CNR... I love that we got a lot of CN. MY BOYS! THE ONLY SANE THING ON THE SHOW! But no! I believe Raina's mother storyline as much as I believe Lizzy's bull****. Which is to say, I'm in DENIAL FOREVER! STOP ****TING ON BART'S GRAVE! I DO NOT APPRECIATE IT! YOU ALL LIE!!!!!!

PENELOPE! Never leave. Please! Gah, I love this bitch. She was MADE to be Blair's bitch forever! ♥
Old 05-02-2011, 04:39 PM
McGee's True Love

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

I can't wait to see what happens in tonight's episode and hopefully, we will get a review from you, Jackie. PLEASE!!

Donna
Old 05-02-2011, 08:01 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

4x20: "The Princess And The Frog"

airs: May 2, 2011 @ 9 p.m. Eastern

EPISODE DESCRIPTION:
Blair's (Leighton Meester) dreams appear to be coming true, but Serena (Blake Lively) threatens to jeopardize it all by dredging up Blair's past. Charlie (guest star Kaylee DeFer) befriends Vanessa (Jessica Szohr), who may or may not have a hidden agenda. Nate (Chace Crawford) is torn between his relationship with Raina (guest star Tika Sumpter) and a truth he must keep hidden out of loyalty to Chuck (Ed Westwick). Jessica Szohr, Kelly Rutherford and Matthew Settle also star. Andrew McCarthy directed the episode written by Leila Gerstein.

RULES:

1. All spoilers must stay in the Nate S&S thread until the episode airs at 9 p.m. Eastern.
2. This is a discussion thread. Everyone has their own opinion. Respect each other. Play nice. Not everyone is going to agree with everything.
3. Enjoy the episode and Have Fun!
Old 05-02-2011, 08:03 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

Nope. No review this week either. I can't even.

As for Nate? I love his scenes with Chuck. They were amazing and great. CN forever.

But I don't like that CN are breaking up because it doesn't make sense.

UNLESS I GET BN BESTIES?!?! If you give me a BN scene from this ****ery, maybe I'll be better.
Old 05-02-2011, 08:13 PM
Elite Fan

1 thing
Nate i love U
Old 05-02-2011, 09:21 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

I love Nate so much.

I just hate when CN are on the outs.

Especially if seeing CB was Nate's catelyst...at least gimme a BN scene, DAMMIT!
Old 05-02-2011, 10:09 PM
Elite Fan

dont want CN on my screen @ all unless it includes Natie putting Chuck to Ostroff center
Old 05-04-2011, 12:41 PM
Dedicated Fan

What happened? I missed it again, worked until 9.
Old 05-04-2011, 07:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

UGHHHHH!! Enough said, maybe Donna or Jackie can tell you more.

Old 05-04-2011, 09:58 PM
McGee's True Love

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

IMO, it was bad, really bad, I hope that Jackie does come and post her thoughts for us.

Donna
Old 05-05-2011, 08:17 AM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

I posted my Nate thoughts above.

I can get my Vanessa/Blair/Chuck throughts from the other boards, but I didn't write a review again. I hate this show.

It's not good for CB.

Chuck told Nate what happened - Bart and Avery were having an affair. Chuck told Nate not to tell Raina. She was getting pissy that he knew something. He finally told Raina what he knew. She blew up saying how Chuck was such a Bass keeping this secret. After he left, she called Jackass. Nate saw the CB scene and then called Raina, leaving a voice mail saying he's on her side.
Old 05-05-2011, 05:16 PM
McGee's True Love

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

I am sorry Jackie, I know the feeling about the show.

Donna
Old 05-09-2011, 05:25 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

4x21: "Shattered Bass"

airs: May 9, 2011 @ 9 p.m. Eastern

EPISODE DESCRIPTION:
Charlie (guest star Kaylee DeFer) is finally starting to feel less like a fish-out-of-water with Serena (Blake Lively) and her friends, but complications present themselves when Charlie is invited to attend the Constance Billard alumni fundraiser. On the road to "happily ever after," Blair (Leighton Meester) finds herself torn between the men in her life. Jack Bass' (guest star Desmond Harrington) return to the Upper East Side sets off a chain of events that could end up destroying Chuck (Ed Westwick) and those closest to him. Jessica Szohr, Kelly Rutherford and Matthew Settle also star. Allison Liddi-Brown directed the episode written by Sara Goodman.

RULES:

1. All spoilers must stay in the Nate S&S thread until the episode airs at 9 p.m. Eastern.
2. This is a discussion thread. Everyone has their own opinion. Respect each other. Play nice. Not everyone is going to agree with everything.
3. Enjoy the episode and Have Fun!
Old 05-09-2011, 07:15 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Couples

Gossip Girl 4x21

OMG this show is as bipolar as Charlie may be.

IS IT THE FINALE YET?!?!?!?!?!!

OMG! I love Jack Bass. How ****ing awesome was he tonight? ♥ I love his impatience after the truth came out. Shoulda let him call the cops, Chuckles!

Charlie needs to GO. Her crazy is annoying. I’m so glad Georgie’s coming back next week. Her level is crazy is ♥.

I’m glad for the Vanessa/Serena! And RV! He just didn’t like that V was over for S and not him. Poor guy.

I KNEW KNEW KNEW that it was Russell. THANK GOD. My Bart is safe! ♥

I really really really love that Chuck/Jack/Nate were in on scheme together. I KNEW NOTHING COULD SEPARATE THEIR LOVE. ♥

CYRUS! He is the BEST! I love how he sweet talked the Princess into loving Blair. I love that he hugged the Princess. And I love how he said “Prince Bride”-to-be. *giggles* NOT ENOUGH!

Charlie in Serena’s Cotillion dress was ****ing insane and she told Dan to call her Serena? Please leave.

Oh that note, I wouldn’t mind Raina staying around to be Nate’s girlfriend into next season, actually. Love them! If I can’t have NS, I’m so happy with NR!

I liked that B uninvited S. But she came there and they’re besties. I love that B said she’d have had to have Penny as maid of honor. BP! I LOVE THEM SO MUCH!

OMG! I saw credits and KATI AND IZ! I flipped. I LOVE THEIR LOVEFEST! THEY WERE BACK! ♥ THANK THE GODS! And omg the S2 middle school crazies. LOVE IT!

I really do like Blair/Louis. I do think she likes him. I don’t think she’s deluding herself.

BUT. I love CB and I loved their scenes and I think it’s so Blair to need to warn him about Jack. And being told Chuck was going to jump? 2x14? Please, how can anyone NOT resist. I know people are calling abuse and I do have a minor in psychology, but how wrong is it for Blair to not want anything bad to happen to him?

I don’t know anything, but from promo…I think he’s going to pull a 2x23 and let her go. After what Russell is doing, I think Chuck’s going to realize how bad things are. At least I hope that’s what happens.

Man, I love this show. Even though it drives me crazy and I hate it so much this season..this was a GREAT episode and I NEED NEXT WEEK!
Old 05-09-2011, 07:26 PM
McGee's True Love

Moderator of ...
Chris Pine
Zachary Levi

I was happy that Chuck, Nate, & Jack banded together against Russell, I was when Jack kept talking about food.

I don't like Charlie at all. She does need to go... straight to the looney bin, sorry, but she is nuts.

I would not mind Raina as Nate's girlfriend next season, but not sure how far they will go after the season finale. Have to wait and see.

As for Chuck/Blair/Louis, I don't know which way to go, Louis is too tame for Blair imo, but I could be wrong. I want Chuck and Blair back together, they do click, but who knows what will happen after Russell goes after Blair.

Serena and Vanessa need to get to Dan and help him get Charlie into a straight jacket.

I can't wait to see what Georgina does. I am getting giddy now.

As for Nate in a suit, keep him in one for a while, I him in a suit.

Donna