Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-23-2024, 03:33 PM
I am a basketball genius!

Great stuff. Thanks for that link.
canflam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2024, 11:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Cooper Koch and Nicholas Alexander Chavez spotted on the set of Netflix's Monsters: The Lyle and Erik Menendez Story
Here's a link,
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola
Holland Fan Forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2024, 04:56 PM

That's awesome.
Old 01-27-2024, 11:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

EXCLUSIVE GENERAL HOSPITAL PREVIEW: ROMANCE — AND DRAMA — AHEAD FOR SPENCER AND TRINA
Here's a link, https://www.soapoperadigest.com/cont...cer-and-trina/

Nicholas Chavez’s Temporary Exit from GENERAL HOSPITAL Detailed
Here's the link, https://www.soapsindepth.com/posts/g...ource=facebook
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola
Old 01-29-2024, 05:08 PM

Thanks.
Old 01-31-2024, 08:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

Thanks for that.
Sandy0401 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2024, 03:48 PM

How was he written off for the time being?
Old 02-01-2024, 08:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by canflam (View Post)
How was he written off for the time being?
Yes, he was, NAC will be back to work on GH in March and we should see him on-screen in April and at the latest May. The powers that be allowed NAC to shoot some scenes in advance,

GH’s Spencer Is Presumed Dead — What Will Trina Do Now?
Here's a link, https://soaphub.com/general-hospital.../#flyout-close
Old 02-02-2024, 06:07 PM

Spencer & Esme are off of "General Hospital".
Old 02-02-2024, 11:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by canflam (View Post)
Spencer & Esme are off of "General Hospital".
You're not quite getting it, everyone knew that NAC is taking a leave of absence from GH so he can shoot his Netflix show, this was delayed for months because of the writer's and actor's strikes. NAC will be back to work on GH in March and we should see him on-screen in April and or May. Avery, on the other hand is leaving GH permanently and that isn't surprising to me because Esme was written into a corner with no way out.
Old 02-03-2024, 11:34 AM

Well, glad that he will return then. They did not need to have Esme regain her memories I think as it was going well, but so be it. I might catch his Netflix, but I typically do not stream on there.
Old 03-04-2024, 07:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

NAC will likely be back to work on GH this month and we will see him on screen in April and or May.
General Hospital Prediction: Spencer Cassadine Returns?
Here's a link, https://soapdirt.com/general-hospita...adine-returns/
Old 03-11-2024, 02:31 PM

That is great news.
Old 03-29-2024, 07:30 AM
New Fan

NAC did not return to work in March and I don't think that he will ever return to the show. He is done with GH and he is done with soap operas. His absence from the daytime Emmys was the first sign that he was done with the show. He thinks he is bigger than this genre now. The show will have to recast Spencer if they want him back.
Prince Wayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2024, 08:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince Wayne (View Post)
NAC did not return to work in March and I don't think that he will ever return to the show. He is done with GH and he is done with soap operas. His absence from the daytime Emmys was the first sign that he was done with the show. He thinks he is bigger than this genre now. The show will have to recast Spencer if they want him back.
I think that there will be a lot of negativity directed at the powers that be given how they have let James/Valentin and Adam/Nikolas work on other projects. Tabyana Ali should definitely start looking for other projects where her time and talent isn't wasted like it is currently on GH. I have a feeling that we will have a watered down Spencer and Trina which is what I really didn't want to see with a Spencer Cassadine recast. I have heard that NAC's Netflix show is taking longer than expected to be completed. By the time, we finally had the Daytime Emmys, NAC was already gone shooting his movie. I wonder how people watching GH will react to a recast of Spencer Cassadine, NAC really pushed for the Spencer and Trina storyline and has great chemistry with Tabyana and I know that Trina/Tabyana has been put in the background because NAC/Spencer isn't there so I hope that Tabyana is looking into other projects. The temporary writers did a good job of moving things forward. This will be a very long year for Spencer and Trina and Tabyana, if NAC doesn't return to GH and the powers that be would have been better off writing them out of GH together,

Last edited by Holland Fan Forever; 03-29-2024 at 09:12 PM
Reply   Post New Thread