Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-03-2023, 06:42 PM
Master Fan

Clips of Nicholas Chavez and Avery Kristen Pohl!

Old 08-03-2023, 07:41 PM
I am a basketball genius!

Excellent.
canflam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2023, 03:16 PM
Master Fan

Nicholas Chavez with Avery Kristen Pohl and the Clay twins (Jay and Joey)!
Old 08-07-2023, 09:54 PM

Awesome.
Old 08-21-2023, 08:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

NAC does really support Sprina and why should he support Esme who is dangerous and manipulative? There's not a lot of places for Esme and that storyline to go. Avery is a good actress who I am sure will be easily able to find work on another soap opera because let's be honest, the powers that be have written Esme into a corner with no way out and the powers that have had plenty of time to give her another storyline where she has friends, her own life and interests because right now she has none of these things and only has Ace and seems to use weaponized incompetence in order for Spencer to pay attention to her. I think that Esme is really just a younger version of Lisa Niles and I have a feeling that this current storyline will not be done until after the November Sweeps.
Spencer & Trina ~ At Home
Here's a link,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmEzYyR5KWo
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola
Holland Fan Forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2023, 04:53 PM

That is your opinion. I have hope that Avery Kristen Pohl sticks around on ''General Hospital'' but but I know that does not happen for actors sometimes & Nicholas Chavez is leaving ''General Hospital'' unfortunately.

Why Nicholas Alexander Chavez Is Taking a Leave of Absence from 'General Hospital'

"This show has given me the opportunity to become my own guy," the actor told PEOPLE

General Hospital viewers will be seeing less of Spencer Cassadine.

After being cast in season 2 of Ryan Murphy’s Monster, Nicholas Alexander Chavez will take a leave of absence from the daytime soap, TVLine reports. Though sources told TVLine Chavez, 23, won’t be replaced on General Hospital, it remains unclear how his absence will be handled on the show.

PEOPLE has reached out to ABC for comment.

Chavez will portray Lyle Hernandez opposite Cooper Koch as Erik Hernandez in Monster, per Deadline.

The Texas native won the Daytime Emmy in 2022 for outstanding young performer in a drama series. On Instagram, Chavez called it “a lifelong dream came true.”

“It was an emotional night to say the least,” he continued. “Thank you for the outpouring of love I’ve received from the fans. Thank you to my family and friends for all of your support and for believing in me.”

Spencer, the son of Nikolas Cassadine and the late Courtney Matthews, just returned to Port Charles after attending European boarding schools for most of his childhood. Chavez took over playing the role from Nicolas Bechtel.

“It's changed everything about me," Chavez told PEOPLE of the show's impact on his career. "Before the show, I was selling cars in Florida. I live across the country now. I was driving my dad's old Jeep and now, I'm sitting in a car that I paid for. This show has given me the opportunity to become my own guy. It's also given me the gift few people get in life — the privilege to earn an income doing what I love to do every single day. If I'm not the luckiest guy in the world, I've got to be damned close."

Currently on the show, Spencer has been fighting for custody of his little brother from his ex-girlfriend Esme (Avery Kristen Pohl). Spencer’s dad, Nikolas Cassadine, is the father of Esme’s baby. Spencer's girlfriend Trina (Tabyana Ali) has been by his side during the custody battle.

"When Spencer is with Trina, it's the closest thing to home he's ever felt. He didn't have a mom, his dad has mostly been absent. He's never felt home or family any other time in his life," Chavez said. "With Trina, it's peace and happiness. It's tough love when it needs to be, but it's also balance, safety, and freedom of expression. It's truth. It's all those things and there's no other place Spencer has that."

Chavez called comparisons to OG General Hospital power couple Luke and Laura "the greatest compliment we could ever get."

Earlier this year, General Hospital celebrated its 60th anniversary.

"It's incredibly rewarding and humbling to be a part of this amazing legacy," executive producer Frank Valentini told PEOPLE. "When I look back at our show's 60 years, I can't help but think of how much time and effort goes into making just one episode of television. Our cast and crew are some of the hardest working people in this industry, putting in long hours in order to make the best possible show we can."

https://people.com/why-nicholas-chav...spital-7556543
Old 09-06-2023, 04:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

NAC won't be going anywhere in the near future with the writer's strike going on and his new show hasn't even been written yet. It is hard not to notice that Esme/Avery is written into a corner and powers that be haven't given her much to do and I think that they gave up on developing Esme months ago because she really doesn't have friends and seems to use Ace to get what she wants and I think that Avery is a good actress who will have no trouble finding work on another soap opera where she isn't just playing a one note character. NAC is going to return to GH when his movie is done.

BIRTHDAY SPOTLIGHT: NICHOLAS CHAVEZ
Here's the link, https://www.soapoperadigest.com/phot...4G57id_OK0kGuU

Nicholas Alexander Chavez Celebrates His Birthday - Learn More About Him Here!
Here's the link, https://www.soapoperanews.net/2023/0...VA9RGqbCuYEEO4
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola
Old 09-07-2023, 08:03 PM

Thanks for those links.
Old 09-21-2023, 07:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

Thanks for those
Sandy0401 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2023, 04:49 PM

I am enjoying seeing Spencer around Esme more as they are not fighting a lot lately.
Old 09-24-2023, 06:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Charmed
Castle

^I am too, I also am enjoying him being a brother to Ace and with Trina, they all make a cute yet dysfunctional family lol
Sandy0401 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2023, 05:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy0401 (View Post)
^I am too, I also am enjoying him being a brother to Ace and with Trina, they all make a cute yet dysfunctional family lol
I think that Esme knows that people only tolerate her because of Ace and that's why she brings up Ace in just about every conversation that she has with anyone and this reinforces my original point that Esme is a one note character that the powers that be gave up on months ago. I think that evil Esme will come back during the November Sweeps. I think that Esme and Portia's downfalls will be connected and neither of them know that their downfalls are coming and that is part of the point and I think that it will be humiliating for Esme to fully realize that Spencer doesn't want her back and is in love with Trina, Spencer recently called his relationship with Esme puppy love and he tolerates Esme because of Ace that's all.
Old 09-29-2023, 01:33 PM

Guess it is good that Spencer is keeping an eye on Esme then.
Old 12-11-2023, 03:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by canflam (View Post)
Guess it is good that Spencer is keeping an eye on Esme then.
Avery is likely just waiting for her contract to expire with GH at this point.
DAYTIME EMMY NOMINEE Q&A: NICHOLAS CHAVEZ (SPENCER, GENERAL HOSPITAL)
Here's the link, https://www.soapoperadigest.com/cont...source=twitter

Nicholas Chavez (‘General Hospital’) poised to win his second Daytime Emmy in a row as Spencer Cassadine
Here's a link, https://www.goldderby.com/article/20...daytime-emmys/

Last edited by Holland Fan Forever; 12-12-2023 at 10:57 PM
Old 12-15-2023, 04:59 PM

Wish him well at those Emmy awards.
Reply   Post New Thread