Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-19-2024, 10:15 AM
Part-Time Fan

After winning a Daytime Emmy two years ago and being nominated last year, NAC was not nominated this year. I am not surprised, because he failed to show up at the ceremony in December.
Prince Wayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2024, 01:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

There was a ceremony in December, but the nominations were not announced until this month?
canflam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2024, 06:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince Wayne (View Post)
After winning a Daytime Emmy two years ago and being nominated last year, NAC was not nominated this year. I am not surprised, because he failed to show up at the ceremony in December.
GH really didn't get many nominations at all and it made me wonder who even submitted material for consideration for an Emmy for GH. Laura and Maurice also known as Sonny and Carly were not nominated for Emmy's either.

The Sprina Sessions Episode 70 is available to listen to, here's a link, https://open.spotify.com/episode/3Mg...1c0c98db44470f
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola
Holland Fan Forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2024, 04:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks a bunch for that.
Old 04-25-2024, 05:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

This is disappointing but not surprising,
Nicholas Alexander Chavez Not Returning to General Hospital as Spencer (Exclusive)
Here's a link, https://tvline.com/casting-news/gene...3352/#comments

I think that this will be a long 10 months for Trina/Tabyana in my opinion.
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola
Old 04-26-2024, 05:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

We shall see. It is good to take it 1 day at a time regardless I think & eventually Spencer could return.
Old 04-26-2024, 09:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by canflam (View Post)
We shall see. It is good to take it 1 day at a time regardless I think & eventually Spencer could return.
I am not looking forward to a Spencer Cassadine recast because I think that a Spencer recast will be used to break up Spencer and Trina eventually for good. Soap operas don't usually do well with bi-racial couples especially when the leading man is white and the woman is a person of color unfortunately.
Old 04-27-2024, 09:15 AM
Part-Time Fan

If Spencer was still on the show, he would be supporting his uncle Sonny. He would be urging Sonny to kill Dex.
Prince Wayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2024, 10:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Perhaps. Sonny seems to do what he wants regardless.
Old 04-27-2024, 10:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Perhaps. Sonny seems to do what he wants regardless.
Seriously Spencer doesn't have much to do with Sonny when he's on GH but there's no ill will there and Dex became completely expendable as soon as it was announced that Steve Burton was returning to GH, Dex was never really developed or give much to do, his storyline is really all about Joss and her family and Dex is written into a corner.
Old 04-28-2024, 03:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Well, that was in part I think due to Dex not having blood relatives in Port Charles. His main thing was working for Sonny & of course he got involved with with Josslyn, which I guess they love each other.
Old 04-29-2024, 12:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Well, that was in part I think due to Dex not having blood relatives in Port Charles. His main thing was working for Sonny & of course he got involved with with Josslyn, which I guess they love each other.
Dex is in a storyline where it is always all about Joss and her family and he is usually treated like an afterthought. Joss is naive to think that Dex working for Sonny wasn't going to come back to haunt her relationship with Dex.
Old 04-29-2024, 02:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

If you were Dex what would you have done?
Old 04-29-2024, 06:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
If you were Dex what would you have done?
I don't want Anna or Jason to save him for Joss because she is never really going to grow up and mature because Carly or Jason always keep bailing her out. I think that Dex dying somehow would be karma coming for Joss because she cheated on Dex. Dex doesn't bring much to the GH storyline for me especially now that Steve Burton is back. Joss is obnoxious most of the time and she is naive if she really thought that dating someone who worked for Sonny would work out for her. Perhaps if the powers that be actually treated Dex as a real character and didn't write him as Joss's boy toy where the storyline is all about Joss and her family it would be different but, Joss will always upstage Dex.
Old 04-30-2024, 03:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Cheating on someone & being killed are different & looking back that was a better way for Cameron to get off screen for however long than by having him killed off I think.

Last edited by canflam; 04-30-2024 at 03:52 PM
Reply   Post New Thread