Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-14-2017, 01:18 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylebraxtonisthebest (View Post)
That's hilarious she really didn't want that interaction directly after the steaminess she was flashbacking.

I know you're right but I'm a hopeless optimist even though I know not to be.
It's very convient that it's coming up now when Victoria's pushing him away due to keeping Victor's secret lol our prediction came true though that Victor would still be a Villy roadblock just not in the usual way.
Of course. Who would want to interact after that. lol And they just keep running into each other what I really love. lol

I know it's weird for my to not be like the other Philly fans but I don't want them together at all right now. I'm just okay with what they had finally getting acknolwedged but Billy is too all over the place for me right now. I think I prefer for Phyllis to just be telling Billy off. Because she reads straight through him....

So, if they sleep together (I DON'T SEE SPOILERS.) If they do, than I hope they do that and Phyllis pushes him away to protect her heart. I feel that'd be a better storyline......

Also I loved this Victoria and Billy scene, of Victoria asking Billy if he misses Phyllis.

Probably I'm just an angst fan, but I'd rather deal with that than for them to rushingly get together right now... I want it to be a long HARD journey if Philly really decides to be together one day...
eternalfate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2017, 01:56 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)

So, if they sleep together (I DON'T SEE SPOILERS.) If they do, than I hope they do that and Phyllis pushes him away to protect her heart. I feel that'd be a better storyline......

Probably I'm just an angst fan, but I'd rather deal with that than for them to rushingly get together right now... I want it to be a long HARD journey if Philly really decides to be together one day...
I haven't seen any spoilers saying they sleep together so I can't spoil anything of that nature.

Tbh all of this just makes Billy look bad and a flip flopper going from Vic to Phyllis on a loop. I'd prefer the angst too a hook-up then Phyllis pushing him away though haven't they kinda done that enough? I want to see what happens when they are both free agents and well if he can so easily fall back to Phyllis when Victoria is pushing him away then how much could he really have wanted Victoria.
Old 04-14-2017, 02:04 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ Billy looks so bad in this because of the SHOWRUNNER Sally who decided to start building up Villy again when Billy obviously didn't have no romantic feelings for her last year. And was tired of being with someone who couldn't accept him for him but of course things changed when Reed returned.

I think that you can't have the push-pull for too long. As crazy as this sound, probably if it was Pratt & JFP writing it, I wouldn't have been worried for them to be together, however, Sally is on the record for not liking Philly. In less she changed her mind? but yeah I just don't see this going good at all even if Phyllis and Billy has been written way better thus far.

So this storyline has changed so much that there needs to be a scene of Billy CHOOSING who he wants to be with and deal with his choice.....
Old 04-14-2017, 02:20 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
^ Billy looks so bad in this because of the SHOWRUNNER Sally who decided to start building up Villy again when Billy obviously didn't have no romantic feelings for her last year. And was tired of being with someone who couldn't accept him for him but of course things changed when Reed returned.

So this storyline has changed so much that there needs to be a scene of Billy CHOOSING who he wants to be with and deal with his choice.....
If Reed was Billy's child that would make sense but that aint his kid so it's just a massive WTF?.

Yep he definitely needs to make a conclusive choice draw the line and be done with it.
Has Billy even been sleeping with Victoria? I dont think he has so if he sleeps with Phyllis I feel that's a loud and clear message of who he wants.
Old 04-14-2017, 02:36 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
If Reed was Billy's child that would make sense but that aint his kid so it's just a massive WTF?.

Yep he definitely needs to make a conclusive choice draw the line and be done with it.
Has Billy even been sleeping with Victoria? I dont think he has so if he sleeps with Phyllis I feel that's a loud and clear message of who he wants.
I agree. Which is why I dislike this whole thing because at least with RJ, he is Brooke and Ridge kid so his propping made sense. But Reed isn't.

Although Reed hasn't been liking his own mother Victoria much so.... Yeah.

No, he hasn't slept with Victoria yet... I don't remember the last time Billy slept with anyone. Probably Phyllis is the last one he slept with??? Because since the affair, I can't remember who he's slept with.

II don't know if Billy even knows what he wants. lol He definitely wanted Phyllis but I have to clear my mind and go with the current storyline but he also in a way want Victoria... probably because she's the safe choice who he knows he can always screw up with and get forgiven with....
Old 04-14-2017, 02:44 PM
Master Fan

Quote:

No, he hasn't slept with Victoria yet... I don't remember the last time Billy slept with anyone. Probably Phyllis is the last one he slept with??? Because since the affair, I can't remember who he's slept with.
Wow it must be a big drought for Billy he's usually sleeping with everyone so it's noticeable when he's slept with noone.
Old 04-14-2017, 10:38 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Wow it must be a big drought for Billy he's usually sleeping with everyone so it's noticeable when he's slept with noone.
Haha. Yeah. Probably it's why he needs Victoria to get back with him. He needs to be in the bed with someone. lol He tried it with Phyllis, and she wasn't having it. lol

But it seems he'll get his wish next episode.

This scene was from days ago but I liked the way Gina played this scene, clearly this scene shows that Phyllis clearly misses Billy and hides it when she's around him. And probably was a bit sad since Billy was with Victoria in that scene? Something she kept telling Billy to do...

Old 04-16-2017, 04:49 AM
Master Fan

OhMyGoodness Philly in the promo!!
Old 04-16-2017, 11:28 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
OhMyGoodness Philly in the promo!!
I loved it but I'm still waiting it out.

Also, no shock that the Queen of the Philly fandom is promoting this week as well.

Old 04-18-2017, 11:47 AM
Master Fan

Billy's hands in Phyllis' hair is all kinds of hot.

Old 04-20-2017, 08:49 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I know I have a lot to catch up on this week since I'm 4 episodes behind and am AVOIDING all spoilers. lol but will catch up soon. lol I hope they shared great scenes this week.
Old 04-23-2017, 03:04 AM
Master Fan

^ lol I've gotta catch up too (keep getting distracted by my growing addiction to the current season of big brother canada; my guilty pleasure reality show ) but I've seen a few gifs and that's about it.

Old 04-23-2017, 08:41 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I'm only 2 episodes behind and WOWOWOWOW I am in shock. I never expected everything we got! since you don't mind spoilers, I'll tell you what happened.

Victoria has successfully pushed Billy away and Billy and Phyllis met later that day and Billy was so upset and didn't even want to drink coffee with Phyllis, however when Billy was walking away she told him to calm down and breath. He breathe turned around and told her about everything, and about Victoria and how she always changing her mind. Of course this probably hurt for Phyllis to hear but she was being the perfect friend and watching Billy rant about his feelings for Victoria. They had a great talk and eventually Billy left however, Phyllis left her phone so later in the episode he returns her phone to her and some lead up and they kiss and of course make love.

Phyllis did what she always does and wanted to push Billy away to protect her heart. Just like I always knew Phyllis was doing. She just told him she understands if he was angry and this was a one time deal and Billy said that he can breathe with her and he can be himself and he doesn't have to guess how she's feeling.

Sally and Mal DEFINITELY had to watch the Philly scenes from last season because the conversation was the same of Billy wanting someone who loves and accepts him for who he is.

The thing I loved most was how honest they were to one another and that Phyllis is done hiding her feelings for Billy for he can have the perfect life with Victoria. She finally wants Billy and she feel it's the perfect time because they are both single.

I love the last quote in the gifset because it was Phyllis pushing Billy away to fix her marriage with Jack that made him start spending a lot of time with Victoria again because he thought that was what he was SUPPOSE to do, and Phyllis was Billy's main cheerleader to fixing his marriage... Phyllis wanted everyone to be happy.... however Billy and Phyllis were never going to be 100% happy because of their unresolved feelings to one another.
Old 04-25-2017, 06:15 AM
Master Fan

^ The quote in your sig.
I need to get onto watching these episodes.
Old 04-25-2017, 10:00 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
^ The quote in your sig.
I need to get onto watching these episodes.
It's a great scene, I'm still in shock to be honest. I didn't expect all of this. Whenever you want to catch up, I can give you the episode to start with.

I love how this time it's PHYLLIS who is the one who's all in. And they are actually getting written as the healthy pairing.
The MAIN thing that I loved was how opened they were about each other when it came to Jack and Victoria and Billy's feelings.

Also a new interview from of course NOT Sally. From Mal.
Under spoiler tags because of how big it is... didn't feel like resizing. lol
Spoiler:

Great interview, and I credit the VOCAL FANS and Gina the most for what's going on with Philly right now.
Reply   Post New Thread