Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-12-2017, 04:31 AM
Fan Forum Legend

These two. Aww why do I enjoy their scenes so much even if I feel it can be doomed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylebraxtonisthebest (View Post)
^ Ugh using the kid that's low even for Victoria.
Well I guess at least she's fighting. lol She's fighting a whole lot harder for him than he ever fought for her in recent history.
eternalfate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2017, 06:17 AM
Master Fan

^ Awww that gifset their so adorable especially in the last gif.
Old 05-13-2017, 06:52 PM
Fan Forum Legend

This is going to be one of the biggest Philly weeks to challenge how strong they are..... will Billy cheat or not........

Villy in L.A the whole week....

I think if it was any other showrunner besides Sally in charge, I'd believe he wouldn't but... yeah. I'm going to go with a kiss happening to spice up this triangle even more. Or some kind of too strong intimate moment.

I just dislike this triangle now because Victoria is fighting for the guy who once cheated on her. And she recently broke up with Travis for doing the same thing. And even yelled at Billy for once doing that to her, that was only months ago... and now suddenly Billy is the guy you need to get back? .... okay....
And Phyllis is reverting back to her love triangle ways...

It took Phyllis for Victoria to FINALLY really want Billy??? She had months to get back together with him.
Also, I'm still upset with Phyllis for wanting Villy to reunite and now she put herself in the middle of a triangle for being with him again...

Right now, I want an explosive Billy and Phyllis REAL argument. Gina and Jason would NAIL it. ANd I feel that Phyllis just needs to dump Billy.
And it's actually nothing about what Billy has done, it's what I feel he's GOING to do with the way this writing is going so I want to save Billy from himself.

Last edited by eternalfate; 05-13-2017 at 06:57 PM
Old 05-14-2017, 03:56 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)

I just dislike this triangle now because Victoria is fighting for the guy who once cheated on her. And she recently broke up with Travis for doing the same thing. And even yelled at Billy for once doing that to her, that was only months ago... and now suddenly Billy is the guy you need to get back? .... okay....
And Phyllis is reverting back to her love triangle ways...

It took Phyllis for Victoria to FINALLY really want Billy??? She had months to get back together with him.
Also, I'm still upset with Phyllis for wanting Villy to reunite and now she put herself in the middle of a triangle for being with him again...
Ugh so it's a disaster week coming up. I feel bad for Phyllis that she feels so insecure that she has to follow them. But like you've said she created the situation months ago when she denied them being together when she was 100% what Billy wanted. They'll either prove they were suppose to be together or they wont.

Exactly! Victoria had months of getting close with Billy again but not sealing the dealing on a legit reunion then dropped him. I like Philly but I tbh the biggest reason I don't want Villy back together is that they've had so many chances and couldn't make it work so just let it go already.
Old 05-15-2017, 03:54 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I changed my mind. I hope that I'm not wrong but I actually am caught up with Y&R, got caught up last night and I see things so much differently now.

Villy is the one getting propped from everyone.
And of course, from what I've seen Victoria said she's still in the game and the LA trip can be a way for her in Billy to get back together and I was like WTF?? How hypocritical of Victoria right? She HATED cheating, but she's trying to get Billy to cheat on Phyllis with her? Wow, she better go make an formal apology to her former flame Travis. lol

Phyllis knows what Victoria is doing and of course it's making her insecure. And Lauren is the one telling her to be strong.

I think this has to be leading to some Billy and Phyllis HUGE love declaring. It just feels too much in Villy favor and too much Villy propping that I have to believe it has to be misleading....

I feel like you with Robron right now. Waiting for the big L word. lol Of course Billy & Phyllis said it before during the affair but they haven't said it sense they've been back together.

I think that's why we don't know where Billy head is...
Also, Victoria asked Billy if he would like to go to the San Diego Zoo with the kids after the shoot from LA was complete, WTF? She said it'd be a good time for her and the kids....

So.... umm... last month you weren't thinking about the Zoo, Victoria? SMFH. lol

However, Billy said he think they should wait and see how things go in LA. Of course Victoria was sad by that rejection...

Later in the episode, Victoria booked a trip to the Zoo. 2 adults, 2 kids.....
The 2 adults better be for her and Reed.
Billy doesn't know about that booked vacation yet... I'm sure she'll guilt him into going in that.

Also, while all of that was going on, Phyllis stepped outside her comfort zone to cook for Billy. She never cooks because she doesn't know how to but she wanted to surprise him.

She loves Billy so much. It's so shocking to see a bit. lol
I'll have trust in him not breaking her heart.........
Old 05-15-2017, 09:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

I love these two are together again!
Old 05-17-2017, 08:52 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by quin611 (View Post)
I love these two are together again!
I sadly don't.... because Sally Sussman is so much into the past that she's not willing to see anything else.

I'm not shocked though because it's sort of what I called but yeah...

I really just need Phyllis to dump Billy who is just hypnotized by anything Victoria does. His character is getting a 100000000 degrees rewrite right now for a pairing most fans either don't like or gave up on 3 Billy's ago.
In 2016, Billy went at it with Jack for being terrified to do anything against the Newmans because it hurt Victoria's feelings and now he is terrified of hurting Victoria because of the kids???? WTF?????

Did Billy and Victoria have kids last year?✔
Were Billy and Victoria actually TOGETHER but Billy choose Phyllis and revenge towards Victor Newman? ✔
Did Billy and Victoria plan family vacation with the kids they love so much? ✘
Did Billy cancel his father's day with the kids to be with Phyllis? ✔

So stop it with this family nonsense.... it's too much, it started with Reed and now Phyllis is dragged into this for Katie and Johnny can be dragged into it. Which by the way, Phyllis CAN'T be around Katie and Johnny because it'd be confusing to the kids???

So what about Travis? Wasn't it confusing for the kids to see Victoria with him every second?? Also Victoria brought up Travis and said it was a mistake...

This is some of the most stupidest writing I've seen in awhile and you can tell it is because even half of the Villy fanbase HATE how the propping is right now.
If Billy wants to get tatted like a baby, let him do that with Victoria... all she does is play Mommy with him and he accepts it so he's an idiot.....

I never wanted a pairing I love to get in a argument as much as I want Phyllis &Billy to get in one right now because of this OOC rewrite and everything being written about Victoria which founded memory she can bring up his her Jamaica honeymoon that happened when Billy Miller was on the series. If that's the only memory the writers can think of I question their sanity for still wanting Villy, it's ridiculous.

I'll start disliking Phyllis as well if she keeps being written in love and supportive while Billy keeps being an idiot.........
The crazy thing is that technically Billy has done NOTHING WRONG but his personality writing makes zero sense and it feels his character is being rewritten.

Please Phyllis, throw some water in Victoria's face and slap Billy on your way out, and while he chase you, slam the door on his face and have mommy and daddy be together only to FAIL yet again...

Last edited by eternalfate; 05-17-2017 at 09:00 PM
Old 05-21-2017, 07:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yes very good point Tia. Victoria needs to go away and Billy needs to get over Victoria already enough.
Old 05-22-2017, 04:55 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ Yeah it's getting tiring... which is why I need some Philly angst right now. It'll only make them stronger...

Old 06-03-2017, 07:04 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)

I feel like you with Robron right now. Waiting for the big L word. lol Of course Billy & Phyllis said it before during the affair but they haven't said it sense they've been back together.

Also, while all of that was going on, Phyllis stepped outside her comfort zone to cook for Billy. She never cooks because she doesn't know how to but she wanted to surprise him.

She loves Billy so much. It's so shocking to see a bit. lol
I'll have trust in him not breaking her heart.........
I know what you mean about the difference between ILYs shared during the Affair and Official relationship eras. Heck with robron it came relatively quick during the affair (2-3 months in between both saying it though never mutually at the same time ) and then the mutual ILY didn't come in the official relationship until 6 months in.
I hope you get the Philly ILY that you're waiting for but I've come to dread ILYs with Robron because it's always under horrible, heartbreaking circumstances. But anyway I hope when it happens for Phyllis and Billy this time around that it isn't overly angst-ridden.

Awww that gif is so sweet.
Old 06-03-2017, 08:34 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Although I'm still very upset with the way their storyline has been handled, this scene was just perfect. It reminded me of when Phyllis told Billy to breath. It seems around her he is always able to relax and breathe and around everyone else he is on edge and always tensed.

Old 06-04-2017, 08:51 AM
Master Fan

^ Did you notice in that gif of Phyllis being on the otherside of the door when Billy opened it that he looked like he breathed a sigh of relief seeing her?
Old 06-04-2017, 09:48 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylebraxtonisthebest (View Post)
^ Did you notice in that gif of Phyllis being on the otherside of the door when Billy opened it that he looked like he breathed a sigh of relief seeing her?
Yes.
Talk about great acting from JT. I think he pretty much has his relationships with Villy vs Philly nailed down perfectly at this point.
I think you can probably see in his face expressions who he is chatting with. lol
Old 06-06-2017, 07:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

I agree Tia
Old 06-07-2017, 11:04 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Reply   Post New Thread