Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-17-2017, 12:23 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)
Awww. I wish you could watch a few episodes but than again it's not like the episodes have been that extremely great, I feel the new reign slowly messing up the show.....
I cant be bothered watching Y&R but I do enjoy your gif updates of the cute moments Philly have.
Old 07-21-2017, 12:31 AM
Fan Forum Legend

A few days ago another one of my Philly episodes aired. FINALLY Billy really introduced Johnny and Katie to Phyllis. It was such a collaboration of sweet scenes. Johnny and Katie was reluctant at first and Phyllis understood, and decided to play a game by herself and left the kids just listen to Billy's stories. They got fed up listening to Billy and joined Phyllis. lol

That was such a great moment and huge development in their relationship especially towards a person like Victoria who wants to use kids to win her Billy relationship back.

Also, over a year ago this was what Billy wanted. Phyllis and of course his kids.
eternalfate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2017, 12:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

These two sizzle together so much better than Billy and Victoria!
Old 07-30-2017, 08:44 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ Yes they do, although if Phyllis just delivers Billy one slap across the face this season, it'd be my #1 scene of the year.
Old 07-31-2017, 07:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

Haha a hard slap that would turn all hot and heavy!
Old 07-31-2017, 08:54 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by quin611 (View Post)
Haha a hard slap that would turn all hot and heavy!
Of course you see the sexiness of a scene like that.
Old 08-02-2017, 06:24 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalfate (View Post)
^ Yes they do, although if Phyllis just delivers Billy one slap across the face this season, it'd be my #1 scene of the year.
I caught a bit of the current Philly or should I say Victoria storyline and I can understand now why your so disastisfied with the way things are in their story right now.
Old 08-02-2017, 11:54 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylebraxtonisthebest (View Post)
I caught a bit of the current Philly or should I say Victoria storyline and I can understand now why your so disastisfied with the way things are in their story right now.
Yeah and as much as I love Philly, they are about to be in the fast forward button as well.

October 1st can't come soon enough......

The only thing that is getting me through this storyline is knowing that this ISN'T THE REAL BILLY. Just like the Chad Dimera wasn't the real Chad for a few months with the Gabi storyline.

If Billy from 2016 met this Billy of 2017, he'd hate this Billy more than he ever hated Adam.

If this was the Billy that existed last year, I never would've shipped Billy with Phyllis in the first place and I blame it all on Sally Sussman obsession with Villy. That's become so sick that she sacrificed storylines and characters just for the sake of Victoria looking sympathetic when JUST months ago, she wasn't even romantically into Billy, and she didn't want to be with a CHEATER (yeah Billy cheated on her as well) because she deserved better. She thought Travis was the one. lolol I guess Sally didn't care since she didn't watch any Y&R from the last 10 years.... I love that the episode RIGHT BEFORE her episode, Victoria tells Travis, "I thought you were the one." Yikes.... if only JFP and Pratt got fired a day earlier. lol

I think according to Sally, Billy probably never cheated on Victoria since it happened when she wasn't on the show....

This writing makes zero sense.

This is why I told you months ago that I LOOVVVEEE Philly but I didn't want them together because I knew this would happen.
Sally was so resentful that the fans were REJECTING Villy and wanting Philly that she got them together, but got them together in a way that will make Villy look good and it backfired because Vitoria isn't sympathetic. Villy is still not Billy Miller popular, and everything just looks stupid. lol

So, sad that Sally is so predictable with her PAST obsession that she did this.
Mariah/Tessa are working, are they from the past? No they aren't.

The biggest difference with Chabby/Villy is that Chabby was actually a pairing working, and Villy hasn't worked since Billy Miller LEFT Y&R, so holding on to them makes no sense. They are already holding on to Victor/Nikki and Sharon/Nick, Villy is NOT in that category.

Man, I just hope their relationship isn't destroyed in the next 2 months..... they just have to survive until October 1st.
Old 08-07-2017, 06:01 PM
Master Fan

Found this and thought I would bring it over.

Old 08-07-2017, 09:56 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ Love the gifs but I'm sure I'm going to dislike the episode when I watch it and probably dislike Billy in the scene when I watch it.

I will just appreciate the gifs though. lol
Old 08-08-2017, 12:17 AM
Master Fan

What's going on with them anyways?
Old 08-09-2017, 04:18 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalfate (View Post)

The only thing that is getting me through this storyline is knowing that this ISN'T THE REAL BILLY. Just like the Chad Dimera wasn't the real Chad for a few months with the Gabi storyline.

Man, I just hope their relationship isn't destroyed in the next 2 months..... they just have to survive until October 1st.
Don't you just LOVEEEE when bad storytelling and writing meet up to make the crap sandwich of characters being completely OOC.

Alot can happen in two months so I hope for you that not everything is destroyed by then.
Old 08-09-2017, 03:52 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Well I won't know until 2 months because I'm on a Y&R hiatus until 2 months.
I tried to watch it but I can't. It's like sitting through a gruesome torture zone........

So, good luck Phyllis & Billy, hope you make it through talking about Victoria until October 1st.
Old 08-16-2017, 04:14 AM
Master Fan

^ I think Phyllis is off-screen right now anyway so you'll be happy to know......oh wait just realized Victoria's probably still the off-screen phonecall topic of conversation.
Old 08-20-2017, 11:36 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Mal told Philly fans to hang in there. And I'm doing that successfully by NOT watching until October.

Sadly Philly has the rest of August and a whole September.
Happy I'm not putting myself through the torture of watching. lol I give it to those other Philly fans who are watching the episodes with their heart pacing right now.
Reply   Post New Thread