Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-22-2017, 06:28 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Awesome that Philly fans keeps sending treats and happy Gina always tweets about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylebraxtonisthebest (View Post)
The only scenes I can remember (now ) is the kiss and the post-kiss scene where Phyllis lays into him about his motives for the kiss. So that's probably all I did watch at the time.
Let's hope they keep going at this pace for Nicole can become an honorary Philly member.
eternalfate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2017, 12:33 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)
[FONT="Tahoma"]Awesome that Philly fans keeps sending treats and happy Gina always tweets about it.

Let's hope they keep going at this pace for Nicole can become an honorary Philly member.
That's so cool how passionate the fans continue to be regardless of how the stories been treated. You never know the persistence could payoff one day.

The more their kept apart when it's clear they're the couple that should be the story the more I'll probably get onboard and ship it because my shipping history tells me I'm a glutton for punishment of wanting what a show refuses to give.
Old 02-23-2017, 03:48 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
That's so cool how passionate the fans continue to be regardless of how the stories been treated. You never know the persistence could payoff one day.

The more their kept apart when it's clear they're the couple that should be the story the more I'll probably get onboard and ship it because my shipping history tells me I'm a glutton for punishment of wanting what a show refuses to give.

I actually have faith it will. I think them sharing scenes shows that the Philly fans were even bigger than Sally ever imagined. I hope that since she's been back, that she actually took time to look at the Phyllis and Billy scenes from the past for she can UNDERSTAND why people ship them so much.

Mai obviously understands since a few months ago, he said this about Y&R, and high praises to how Gina and Jason act together.

Aww sad for you that you like that punishment.
Old 02-23-2017, 09:54 PM
Master Fan

^ That's gotta be a good sign that at least Mal understands the impact Philly has been and still continues to be now.

I dont like the punishment it just seems to come with the territory of the couples I end up falling for.
Old 02-24-2017, 12:59 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
^ That's gotta be a good sign that at least Mal understands the impact Philly has been and still continues to be now.

I dont like the punishment it just seems to come with the territory of the couples I end up falling for.
Yup, at least one of the showrunners took time to understand why the fans like them and at least looked at clips.

Well I feel those couples are the best and doesn't get boring quickly. So, I totally see why you gravitate towards couples more that way.

----

One of my favorite scenes of these 2. Phyllis telling Billy why she decided to team up with him. Although at this time, he didn't know about the Marco thing yet. He just knew she hated Victor, just not sure exactly why....
At least I can THANK Victor for something. They gravitated towards each other because of his craziness. lolol

Old 02-24-2017, 02:08 AM
Master Fan

I didn't see it before but there's just something about these two. They tame each other but also don't lose any of that spark that drew them together in the first place. There is an innate passion, tenderness and friendship that you just don't find in many SOAP couples anywhere these days aside from a rare few. For example in my mind Philly is up there in that category with my Robron because they have story paths that shouldn't have brought them together like it did but they were just too undeniable to stop like a force of nature.
Old 02-24-2017, 12:48 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I didn't see it before but there's just something about these two. They tame each other but also don't lose any of that spark that drew them together in the first place. There is an innate passion, tenderness and friendship that you just don't find in many SOAP couples anywhere these days aside from a rare few. For example in my mind Philly is up there in that category with my Robron because they have story paths that shouldn't have brought them together like it did but they were just too undeniable to stop like a force of nature.
Better late than ever right?
And yes, that's why I love them! It's sort of a classical type of affair because of how rare it is to find right now, they have the chemistry and everything.

And yes, it was undeniable to stop, and it just worked and was what both characters needed at the time. It's just sad Phyllis was with Jack when it happened but yeah.
One of the main thing though is that they don't lose their spark or personality by being with each other and don't need to tame down.

How sad, who would've thought 8 months later, Billy will be back to feeling the way he felt here. Thinking about business (Brass & Sassy) living up to people's expectations (Victoria)..... how times have changed again.

When Victoria finally found out Billy really doesn't love her anymore. And when Phyllis realized it was because of her.

Old 03-02-2017, 10:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

I like them together.
Old 03-02-2017, 10:55 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by quin611 (View Post)
I like them together.
Smart choice.
I don't get how the writers room can see these 2 and not take advantage of it. Just such an odd decision.

Hoping for a stabled continually friendship for now though.
Old 03-03-2017, 02:20 AM
Master Fan

Quote:

How sad, who would've thought 8 months later, Billy will be back to feeling the way he felt here. Thinking about business (Brass & Sassy) living up to people's expectations (Victoria)..... how times have changed again.
I may not like him but that's so incredibly sad how much they revert Billy backwards whenever he's romantically involved with Victoria. It really does nothing for him as a character.

Quote:

I don't get how the writers room can see these 2 and not take advantage of it. Just such an odd decision.
Well it is the same writers room that thinks Chelsea/Nick works.
Old 03-03-2017, 09:53 AM
Fan Forum Star

I rather see Phyyllis and Billy together than Nick and Chelsea.
Old 03-03-2017, 11:09 AM
Fan Forum Legend

^ I agree... although I want the Billy/Phyllis slowbuild back to that romantic stage, definitely would rather see that.

Quote:
I may not like him but that's so incredibly sad how much they revert Billy backwards whenever he's romantically involved with Victoria. It really does nothing for him as a character.

Well it is the same writers room that thinks Chelsea/Nick works.
That's what the writers does best. Return him back to Victoria only for he can become a disappointment and upset her yet again and look like the bad guy and than self destruct his own life. SMH. So through with seeing that for like the 100x time.

Sally being the showrunner seriously makes me miss Pratt and JFP. And I never thought I'd say this but at least with Pratt and JFP, we had Philly/Billy, Adam/Chelsea, and Sharon/Dylan... under Sally, we've been going back in the past. And trying pairings that never should've been done in the first place in Nick/Chelsea.
Old 03-04-2017, 03:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

I totally agree Tia good points.
Old 03-04-2017, 03:04 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by quin611 (View Post)
I totally agree Tia good points.
Who knows, probably things will change in a few months but at this stage, they should just go all out with Villy for they can realize yet again why they don't work and end it once and for all and than slowly approach their way back to Phyllis/Billy.
Old 03-04-2017, 03:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yes exactly the perfect way for Billy & Phyllis to get together!