Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-22-2017, 07:53 PM
Master Fan

Wait what did Jack do now, that warrants them going after him?
Old 03-24-2017, 01:53 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)
^ Seems you are in a video mood.
Also, I love that video. First time watching it.
[/FONT]
In my bored video watching state I specially looked for the newest Philly vids that I could find for ya.
Old 03-24-2017, 09:59 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yes we need new Philly videos!
Old 03-24-2017, 11:50 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Another one of my favorite scenes with them. Aww Phillis was just so broken at this time.
Victoria saw them slowly leaning on one another.

Also, another scene that can be in Gina's Emmy highlight reel. lol She had so many last year.

eternalfate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2017, 08:05 AM
Fan Forum Star

Amazing scenes! I love their connection.
Old 03-25-2017, 11:38 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ I love their connection as well. One of the reason I fell for them to begin with because of how much they understood each other without trying to change one another.
Old 04-03-2017, 08:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yes Tia that is why I like them too. Its alwwys great to see couples like that.
Old 04-07-2017, 01:42 AM
Master Fan

So I was reading a episode recap (for spoilers of Chelsea vs Chloe) and spied a tidbit about Phyllis thinking/flashbacking about sex with Billy and a short Philly scene occurred right after.
Old 04-07-2017, 12:46 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ I actually watched it so imagine the shock to me when I watched the episode. It's been a long time since I've felt so happily in shock... it was just WOW!!!

It makes me wonder if Sally finally did what I mentioned pages ago and WATCH some previous episodes. The scene was so reminicing of this. LIKE WOW!!

So basically from the scene I watched, Phyllis is still in love with Billy however, she is hidding it and sacrificing her feelings for Billy can be with Victoria. So, she's the reason this Billy and Victoria relationship is slowly happening... even when they talked, she told him to be happy with Victoria and BILLY! said he doesn't regret anything that happened... and he hope she doesn't as well...

Once again, he didn't like when she brought up Victoria again because he feels anytime she does, she's trying to erase what they were... and it sort of makes you wonder if Phyllis isn't with Billy because she feels he's secretly in love with Victoria?? Or was when they were together... that would be an awesome twist to this story... in a way that makes so much sense.

I thank the fans for not giving up, and the people who just aren't accepting Villy 5.0.... lol

They even talked 2 weeks ago and he said he's going to be paying for her forever and he never got the girl.

I think the writers notice that they have to finished this Philly relationship for ANYONE to take Billy's feelings for Victoria seriously, they need to established his feelings for Phyllis which he STILL HAS, he has never given up on her, he just respected her wishes to end their relationship....
The sad thing about this though is that I still most likely will have to sit through Villy yet again. I just wish they get me through the torture soon.... for it can be over even sooner... There has to be a reason for these scenes or this is some major teasing.

Last edited by eternalfate; 04-07-2017 at 01:42 PM
Old 04-10-2017, 07:32 AM
Master Fan

^ Tia, mark April 17 down for Y&R viewing because according to twitter sources from a fan event Philly is back!!
Old 04-10-2017, 07:48 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ I heard about it but not hyped about it because I don't believe they are getting back together nor would I want them to get back together. It seems they are trying to push this Villy/Philly triangle full core. lol

Sally the showrunner is finally doing what people been said she should have. lol But I still don't have confidence in her... I guess I have to see how it's written...

Well I did mention that destroying Philly would be the only last hope they have to make Villy seem even relatic when it comes to Billy's feelings so who knows, maybe that'll sadly happen.
Old 04-11-2017, 12:59 PM
Master Fan

I do hope they are being put back together, I think they brought out good and happiness in each other.
Old 04-12-2017, 04:53 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
^ I heard about it but not hyped about it because I don't believe they are getting back together nor would I want them to get back together. It seems they are trying to push this Villy/Philly triangle full core. lol

Sally the showrunner is finally doing what people been said she should have. lol But I still don't have confidence in her... I guess I have to see how it's written...

Well I did mention that destroying Philly would be the only last hope they have to make Villy seem even relatic when it comes to Billy's feelings so who knows, maybe that'll sadly happen.
Girl it's too late I'm already overexcited just from anticipating whatever is going to happen.

Agreed. Finally listening to fan demand + maybe a little bit Gina & JT.
Old 04-12-2017, 10:29 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I really loved this scene.
She did not want Billy to walk towards her. lolol

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrios (View Post)
I do hope they are being put back together, I think they brought out good and happiness in each other.
Well it's complicated. They never really had a real love story yet because of the circumstances. But I'll say they brought out the acceptance in each other, and that's why I loved most about them with the chemistry of course. lol

So, I'd say they accept each other too much that probably it can at times be a bit of a bad things? Because they both can be revengeful and go hardcore after what they want and take careless risks. lol But it's why they work together in a way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylebraxtonisthebest (View Post)
Girl it's too late I'm already overexcited just from anticipating whatever is going to happen.

Agreed. Finally listening to fan demand + maybe a little bit Gina & JT.
I'm noottttt........... only because I feel Sally is doing this only because she was tired of the fans complaints.

I just feel she is going to find a way to destroy Philly to make Villy more rootable.
Right now she's doing everything in her power to sell this Villy romance....
Old 04-14-2017, 12:04 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I really loved this scene.
She did not want Billy to walk towards her. lolol

I'm noottttt........... only because I feel Sally is doing this only because she was tired of the fans complaints.

I just feel she is going to find a way to destroy Philly to make Villy more rootable.
Right now she's doing everything in her power to sell this Villy romance....
That's hilarious she really didn't want that interaction directly after the steaminess she was flashbacking.

I know you're right but I'm a hopeless optimist even though I know not to be.
It's very convient that it's coming up now when Victoria's pushing him away due to keeping Victor's secret lol our prediction came true though that Victor would still be a Villy roadblock just not in the usual way.