Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-25-2011, 03:57 PM
MST Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiBye23 (View Post)
That SL was amazing and handled SO well. I like that the focus was on the family and the turmoil that went with Chelsea driving. I feel like the Jake SL has way too much going on. Not only was their a transplant but there was also a hit and run AND a family member is responsible. It's just TOO much for one SL and the focus is all off.
I agree. The DOOL storyline was handled SO MUCH BETTER but I can still see a few parallel factors.
Old 03-25-2011, 04:07 PM
Master Fan

For sure. I mean, acting wise... Tony and JJ will hit it out of the park. But I just feel like with the Jake SL there is TOO much going on and its overshadowing the actual death of the child.
Old 03-25-2011, 04:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

I still suspect that when all is said and done, it might not be Luke. They've left doors open- the Balkan's unmarked car, Franco. This show ignores forensic evidence enough to claim someone framed Luke, and Luke seems to have absolutely no memory of hitting Jake, which he was not drunk enough for THAT (he actually gave no impression of being drunk at all, even though we did see him take a drink earlier in the PC day). But I hope TG and JJ do the work together that they do so well in the mean time.
Old 03-25-2011, 04:25 PM
Master Fan

Me and my mom were saying that too. Tony likes to go away for vacations and this storyline could be the perfect lead in for that. Luke is so ashamed that he takes off and while he's gone they find that he isn't the one who hit Jake really.
Old 03-25-2011, 04:35 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristofle (View Post)
I still suspect that when all is said and done, it might not be Luke. They've left doors open- the Balkan's unmarked car, Franco. This show ignores forensic evidence enough to claim someone framed Luke, and Luke seems to have absolutely no memory of hitting Jake, which he was not drunk enough for THAT (he actually gave no impression of being drunk at all, even though we did see him take a drink earlier in the PC day). But I hope TG and JJ do the work together that they do so well in the mean time.
I'm thinking he will be cleared at some point too. It's not something I favor the way they spin plots just to milk them for quick bits of drama but never carry through.

Jonathan was phenomenal today. He reached a whole new level. He completely out acted Tony besides.

This whole SL has it's lows and highs, but I actually enjoyed yesterday and today for the most part. Of course having Michael and Abby action was an added bonus.
Russian Doll ∫ Atypical ∫ Flash ∫ Legends of Tomorrow ∫ Schitt's Creek ∫ Sex Education ∫ Degrassi ∫ Good Trouble ∫ Jane the Virgin ∫ The Good Place ∫ You ∫ The Affair ∫ 13 Reasons Why ∫ Stranger Things ∫ Handmaid's Tale ∫ Trinkets
@ Tumblr | @ Web *Icon by Static Waves
Old 03-25-2011, 04:37 PM
Master Fan

I like Luke, but the idea of him eventually being cleared really annoys me. Because Luke is reckless. He's a grown man and he is reckless. He drove while drinking and he does this regularly. He is constantly taking chances that put others at risk, but he covers his ass we a witty joke or some wise story. I'm over it. He needs to grow up.
Old 03-25-2011, 05:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
And even though Carly didn't actually hit Jake, Lucky's rant about her was beautiful, and a long time coming given all the crap she's pulled behind his back.
THIS. I love his rant about her because I was smiling like an evil bitch hearing him ranting about her. Finally someone says something about her that is not all about roses and sunshine and rainbows.

Of course, Luke hit him because when it comes to soap opera shows, when someone denied being involved in this situation automatically is likely to be one who did it. Like very least suspect is likely to be one who did it. I have watched so many shows to be able to pick up on that vibe.

Honestly, I STILL don't understand WHY Dante would call Jason to inform him? He's NOT, absolutely NOT Jake's legally father. He's NOWHERE part of his life, he barely is mentioned in Jake's life, and is not even touching one bit of his life ever since, and now they are treating him like he's part of this, that it's important that he should know, and that it matters? WTF?! I was so pissed and rolled my eyes so hard when Dante called him just to inform him who did it. Really?! Urgh. I am kinda glad that Lucky was first to find out but Jason? Be real. Whatever.

And lastly, JJ ROCKED that's all. He's amazing, just...flawless.
Old 03-25-2011, 05:17 PM
Master Fan

He didn't call Jason out of any sort of act of kindness.

He called Jason so that Jason would be at the police station and couldn't go kill Luke. He was protecting Luke (or Lulu reall) by keeping tabs on Jason.
Old 03-25-2011, 05:19 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiBye23 (View Post)
I like Luke, but the idea of him eventually being cleared really annoys me. Because Luke is reckless. He's a grown man and he is reckless. He drove while drinking and he does this regularly. He is constantly taking chances that put others at risk, but he covers his ass we a witty joke or some wise story. I'm over it. He needs to grow up.
I agree. I really hope it isn't somebody else.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 03-25-2011, 05:22 PM
Master Fan

I have a feeling it won't be Luke in the end. Blah, he just gets away with so much.
Old 03-25-2011, 05:30 PM
Fan Forum Legend

That's true.

I agree about Dante calling Jason too.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 03-25-2011, 05:32 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
This may be an unpopular opinion & I don't like Jason/Liz, but I really actually liked their scenes today. It was two people sharing regrets and airing out things they never got the chance to. I think the scenes were needed for this SL.
When I first watched it, I thought the same thing. I really have no opinion on Jason/Liz (although obviously as a LL2 fan, I don't prefer them together), but I really enjoyed their scenes today. But then I thought about it a little more and I think it was just BH that made the scene, not SB/BH or Jason/Liz. I just wasn't connecting with SB at all. BH, on the other hand, has just been incredible lately. She can seriously turn manure into gold. But I agree, scenes between them are necessary for this storyline.
Old 03-25-2011, 05:45 PM
Fan Forum Legend

It's weird with this SL that Audrey and Bobbie aren't around.

Old 03-25-2011, 05:59 PM
Master Fan

The fact that Bobbie isn't around is killing me. Because A) Bobbie is very close to Lucky and Lulu. B) She works at the freaking hospital and SHOULD have been therer for this. And C) She has been in the situation of taking her child off of life support and giving an organ to another child! How is this storyline NOT intersecting with the history of an iconic storyline! HOW? Way to miss the mark GH.
Old 03-25-2011, 06:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That would mean Guza has to let the vets out of storage and have airtime, he won't allow that.

beth ||tumblr || icon|| rip chadwick boseman
Closed Thread   Post New Thread