Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-22-2011, 03:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

General Hospital Discussion: Can we have a main storyline w/o involving Carly/mobsters to be front and center, kthanks?

Discuss Away!
Old 03-22-2011, 03:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

First of all, I don't know what to think of the title, but it seems like Carly and mobsters are always on front and center of this show so for once, I want something that doesn't include them to be part of it, you know. So sorry if that's lame title or something.

And reading through the last thread, AGREED, AGREED, and AGREED on everything what most of y'all were saying about Carly. She is so...uggggggggh. I can't stand that woman anymore. Because of Jason? WHAT?! Say what?! Just because he asked Liz and got slapped in the face and he got freaking credits for doing this? I can't even...

She doesn't even utter two names out of her selfish mouth, Lucky and Elizabeth, no. Not at all. She didn't acknowledge that Lucky convinced Elizabeth to give Jake's organs to Joss, it's because of him and her that Joss is getting the second chance. Not Jason. He only asked and thought that he was rejected that's all. But no, Carly is giving full credits to him. Urgh. I can't stand that bitch even more than ever.

And yeah, she NEEDS to give LL2 some time to breath, ok! I hate that she's all hellbent on pressure them to give the organs when they were just grieving over their loss and she seems so...out of crazy mind to want to have her way. She wants her way and have it happen right away. Like she said, "Can you do surgery tonight?" Wow, that bitch, calm the **** down, urgh. I can't stand her even more.
Old 03-22-2011, 03:14 PM
Master Fan

The writing sucks! That is the biggest problem for every story. Whether it's the Chosen Few or Lesser Ones.... they all have crappy writing in common. Most of the time the acting overcomes it but I don't think it does here because the writing is all messed up.

-Hannah
Old 03-22-2011, 03:18 PM
Fan Forum Legend

This SL is So rushed. The actors are doing great but I haven't really felt the impact that I should. I've not cried at all. I have had tears in my eyes but that's it.

I will always love Carly. I just hate how they write her.

I have seen the scene where Felicia breaks down because of Bobbie giving BJ's heart and that made me cry.

What has happened to this show?

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 03-22-2011, 03:53 PM
Elite Fan

I don't think the title is possible. Not under Guza's pen. But, I do hope for it. Someday.

Old 03-22-2011, 05:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

For me, the Josslyn angle is especially bad, and I'm resentful Lucky and Elizabeth had to rush through their grief and decision-making because Carly got sloppily inserted into the story (because let's be real, that's the ONLY point of this. Guza needs Carly inserted in every major story. She's the male Jason). I'm also so incredibly resentful of it being HER kid that gets Jake's organs (I can't even focus on it being Jax's kid since I can only assume he's been locked in a utility closet for 90% of this story) when she has been HORRIBLE to LL2 about Jake from the word go. It strips so much of the emotion from this. This story would have been SO MUCH BETTER if Emma had needed Jake's kidney.

Also, Luke? Man up, for Christ's sake. I suspect he believes he might have hit Jake, but STILL. Although I laughed when Nikolas dumped the kids off with the nanny for the bazillionth time so he could lecture Luke on parenting and how to treat Lucky. Talk about the blind leading the blind.

ETA: And when Carly manipulated Terrell into doing the tests by saying his "father" agreed, Lucky should have showed up and shot her in the face. Bitch, Jason ain't his legal father. Or his father in any way that counts. That kid is DEAD, and Carly isn't even respecting who he would have called Daddy or trusted to make his decisions for him.
Old 03-22-2011, 05:10 PM
Elite Fan

This SL is so rushed. There was no build up to Joss being sick and they dont even give a chance for Liz/Lucky to process Jakes death before signing the papers to donate his organs.

And IA that Carly cares not one bit about what Liz/Lucky are going through. She only wants what she wants. And it was disgusting that her first reaction to Jake dying was how Jason got screwed over by Liz/Lucky.

Im no Liz fan but I liked her slapping Jason.
"Me and you..."
"It's a date."
Old 03-22-2011, 05:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

It shouldn't bug me after all these years, but it does that Lucky is not even a person to Carly. It's like he has no feelings. He has to be her bitch whenever she needs something, like her kid out of a DUI, but he means NOTHING to her. Lucky has NOT screwed Jason over. Jason screwed LUCKY over, lol. He lied to him. For over a year. And all Lucky did in return was agree to what JASON was suggesting, that Lucky continue to raise Jake as his own, and when he could have been furious at Jason forever he's been GRATEFUL to him because he considers Jake a gift in his life. So I really want someone to explain to me how Lucky stole anything from Jason or screwed him over in any way. Even today, Lucky heard Jason out, like his opinion mattered. So WHAT has Lucky done in this situation that deserves so much contempt and disregard from Carly. Please. Someone. Anyone. EXPLAIN THIS TO ME.
Old 03-22-2011, 05:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scheming Star (View Post)
She doesn't even utter two names out of her selfish mouth, Lucky and Elizabeth, no. Not at all. She didn't acknowledge that Lucky convinced Elizabeth to give Jake's organs to Joss, it's because of him and her that Joss is getting the second chance. Not Jason. He only asked and thought that he was rejected that's all. But no, Carly is giving full credits to him. Urgh. I can't stand that bitch even more than ever.
THIS! It made me so angry that Jason is still the hero in all of this. GTFO Carly, it was Lucky who was the one to convince Elizabeth, and it was both of them that agreed to it. Jason had no part in this!

I have to say, I have been enjoying no Brenda
Old 03-22-2011, 05:25 PM
Elite Fan

^ Me too!!

Old 03-22-2011, 05:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristofle (View Post)
It shouldn't bug me after all these years, but it does that Lucky is not even a person to Carly. It's like he has no feelings. He has to be her bitch whenever she needs something, like her kid out of a DUI, but he means NOTHING to her. Lucky has NOT screwed Jason over. Jason screwed LUCKY over, lol. He lied to him. For over a year. And all Lucky did in return was agree to what JASON was suggesting, that Lucky continue to raise Jake as his own, and when he could have been furious at Jason forever he's been GRATEFUL to him because he considers Jake a gift in his life. So I really want someone to explain to me how Lucky stole anything from Jason or screwed him over in any way. Even today, Lucky heard Jason out, like his opinion mattered. So WHAT has Lucky done in this situation that deserves so much contempt and disregard from Carly. Please. Someone. Anyone. EXPLAIN THIS TO ME.
I completely agree with this too. It's sad because Lucky doesn't deserve the crap she gives.

She needs to give him a big apology.
Old 03-22-2011, 06:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:

Summed it up perfectly, IMO.

beth ||tumblr || icon|| rip chadwick boseman
Old 03-22-2011, 09:01 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the new thread, even if GH is driving me nuts right now

"Naya's my girl." - Heather Morris

|| Naya Rivera and Heather Morris Board Campaigns||Live Journal||Tumblr||
Old 03-22-2011, 09:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
WORD. WORD. FREAKING WORD.

That's what I want to know, really. I still dont understand why Carly spits on Lucky's face every time when it comes to Jake's situation. He's her own cousin for god's sake yet she's praising, having her panties so wet and twisted over a guy who just happens to be her best friend for life, you know. Whatever. That bitch sure has some nerves dissing him like this.
Old 03-23-2011, 08:17 AM
Banned

From the days when the show was actually awesome. RIP Elizabeth Taylor(Original Helena Cassadine):

Closed Thread   Post New Thread