Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-23-2011, 11:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

Lucky gets wayyyyy to much unecessary crap from Carly. Lucky took care of Jake and was the best father he could be, and he is mourning about the loss of a kid he loved with all his heart, and Carly is on the side complaining about how he should have been raised by Jason?

Also RIP Elizabeth Taylor.
Old 03-23-2011, 03:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Wow, they really trimmed the suspect list down quickly. I'm glad they cleared Sam/Robin fast, though.

beth ||tumblr || icon|| rip chadwick boseman
Old 03-23-2011, 05:14 PM
New Fan

Thank god. I was praying that it wasn't Sam or Robin. All I could hear was Carly saying how they killed Jason's son. She would have held that over their heads for an eternity. I am still hoping for (fingers crossed) that it turns out to be Carly. It really needs to be her she needs to be at fault for something and have it stick for awhile. She always manages to B.S. her way out of everything she does wrong. How many years has she held Robin at fault for her telling AJ he was Michael's father. Please oh please let it be her.
Old 03-23-2011, 05:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

Seriously Carly?

When she was talking on the phone, I really thought she was leaving a message or talking to Liz or Lucky. Instead, we got the regular glorify Jason phone call. "I can't thank you for all that you've done."

JASON DID NOT DO ANYTHING! It was Lucky who convinced Liz and it was LL2 who gave up their son's kidneys.
Old 03-23-2011, 07:04 PM
Elite Fan

I wanted to smack Carly when she made that phone call to thank her saviour Jason. He didnt do anything.
"Me and you..."
"It's a date."
Old 03-23-2011, 07:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

Carly is so blinded by her love for Jason she can't be a decent human being ever.
Old 03-23-2011, 07:50 PM
Elite Fan

I swear she loves Jason more than her own kids.
"Me and you..."
"It's a date."
Old 03-23-2011, 09:40 PM
Master Fan

Yes, Carly does love Jason more than her kids. More than anything and anyone. She's a piece of work. I'd bet that if she was the killer, they'd white wash her and Jason would instantly forgive her.

I still desperately need it to be Lisa who killed Jake; it would give so many more people a motive to kill her when she eventually dies. SHE WILL DIE RIGHT?!?!?!?!?!?

-Hannah
Old 03-24-2011, 05:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutie_pie04 (View Post)
I swear she loves Jason more than her own kids.
She does. To me, this isn't even a question or a debate. Because she keeps HANDING her kids to him, and unless she's so stupid she's literally mentally handicapped, she is not unaware of the danger he brings. She just doesn't care. She thinks the wonder of Jason- and more importantly, of keeping Jason tethered to HER life- outweighs all the possible dangers. From the moment she knew what Jason did and handed Michael to him on a silver platter anyway, she chose Jason over her child. And she's repeated that pattern with Morgan and Josslyn. Nothing has ever given her pause about Jason. Even when she has pause about Sonny, she never cares that Jason is every bit as dangerous in his own way, that he's every bit as much of a target. That moment Elizabeth had, after Jake got kidnapped and she was in her studio with Lucky and she said Jason was a career criminal and a wasted life and why would she want her kids anywhere near that- she's right, but Carly will never have that moment. Because she truly and completely loves Jason more than her children.
Old 03-24-2011, 08:03 AM
Fan Forum Star

Her obsession with Jason is sick, especially when she flaunts around the fact that she loves her children more than anything.
Old 03-24-2011, 02:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

I want to say few things about this episode from today.

First thing, I love Robin for tearing Lisa apart, even gloating, taunting on her guilt, etc. I love that woman for standing up and is not afraid of her cray cray antics. BUT...this is getting too old already, whole Lisa covering up her ass, pretending to be sane and all, making Robin look like looney bin who belongs to white house, etc is getting too old. Guza needs to STOP those nonsense crap because frankly, I am TIRED, I am at this point that I am tired of hearing same old crap over and over, Lisa painting Robin as someone in front of Patrick, being so pathetic about him, and stealing tools to kill Robin's face off from the pamphlets, seriously? Get creative, Guza, because this has ALREADY HAPPENED! It's been such a DRAG ON that I don't give a **** anymore. GET SOMETHING NEW to talk about rather than pulling out old files of last year to re-use them this time.

And also, this episode made me MORE than convinced that Carly is SO GAGA IN LOVE with Jason, no doubts. Take a look at this.

Carly: Because of you, my daughter's life is saved.
Jason: No, it's because of Lucky and Elizabeth. It's not because of me because I didn't do anything.
Carly: No! Because of you..

Does this scream something to you? It seems as if Carly is **** delusional as f-k who needs big help, a big help unless, she's still in love with Jason that she refuses to see the reality but sees this world revolves around Jason Morgan. Hell I wouldn't put anything past that woman if she fantasized about drugging Sam and locks her in the closet while trying to get him drunk that he can't think straight so that she would finally have her way with him and hopefully to have a child out of this so-called "passionate love" that she's making a big deal out of.

I wouldn't put anything past that cray cray woman, I don't know what's worst, Lisa or Carly...or even both? Yeah, they both are so pathetic over guys and refuse to see the reality of the world, hmm.
Old 03-24-2011, 02:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Here's a gif to show my overall reaction to this episode. And I'll just leave it at that.

Old 03-24-2011, 03:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

I think Carly is okay with Sam at the present time, because she thinks Sam now "knows her place." Sam hasn't challenged him about his loyalty to Carly anytime recently, nor has anything about her life or their relationship prevented him from being at Carly's beck and call. She's not QUITE Courtney, who Carly REALLY liked because I think Courtney might have been more loyal to Carly than Jason, lol (and also, 95% of the Courtney/Carly friendship was under Tamara, who was the most free of the main three Carlys from the Jason obsession), but I think her problem with Sam has eased greatly as Sam has posed less and less of a threat to Carly and her relationship with Jason. Not that Carly wouldn't take Jason into her bed in a heartbeat, but I think that side of her is lying somewhat dormant because it's been so long since Jason has been even slightly open to a romantic relationship with her.

However, that could always change depending on what kind of a threat Carly perceives Sam to be.

And today was dreadful. Elizabeth was around for like 30 seconds and Lucky wasn't on at all. Meanwhile, we have Jason staring at the wall for scenes on end and Spinelli babbling.
Old 03-24-2011, 05:12 PM
Master Fan

Okay so, I hate Lisa but... I was getting REALLY frustrated with Robin today. One minute Robin thinks she could be the one who hit Jake. And when it was her, it was an accident, it was a horrible mistake. But the second Lisa is potentially guilty, it isn't an accident. It's Lisa being an "evil woman". Now I understand Robin's issues with Lisa. I understand her hating Lisa. I understand all of that. But her convicting Lisa of the crime before there is ANY proof, and her acting as though Lisa killed Jake on purpose? That's uncalled for. It makes her look stupid IMO. Because Lisa is a lot of things. Crazy being one of them. But Robin had no right to flat out accuse her of killing Jake with no evidence at ALL.

Quote:
And today was dreadful. Elizabeth was around for like 30 seconds and Lucky wasn't on at all. Meanwhile, we have Jason staring at the wall for scenes on end and Spinelli babbling.
I can only hope that Lucky and Liz will get the focus during the funeral/memorial and for some time after that. As bad as it sounds, I think Jason will be able to get back to his normal routine easier than Lucky and Liz. He'll be able to continue his regular SL stuff. But Lucky and Liz will be stuck on this Jake SL for quite some time I think.
Old 03-24-2011, 05:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

LOL Robin was annoying me too and I HATE Lisa. It was too much and too annoying.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread