Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-16-2004, 09:21 AM
Passionate Fan

BabelyBehr: I've read that interview before. I appreciate that Ryan's realistic about the future. Fame can be fleeting and he realizes that. I think that will take him far.

The Seannaholic Wench: Great work!
Old 07-16-2004, 11:45 AM
Extreme Fan

Angie: awesome art!

Barbara: Thanks for posting, I think this movie brought out the romantic in all of us.

Because maybe
You're gonna be the one that saves me
And afterall
You're my wonderwall
Old 07-16-2004, 04:12 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by crazy4TheCalling

Barbara: Thanks for posting, I think this movie brought out the romantic in all of us.
doesn't it!

i ROSWELL forever and ever
Old 07-16-2004, 05:36 PM
Passionate Fan

Mandy: I think Ryan learns a lot about every topic that he does films on. The Notebook makes me think a lot of the possibilities in relationships.

After Che comes out, we might see a rougher-edged Ryan. Who knows?
Old 07-16-2004, 08:31 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by crazy4TheCalling

Barbara: Thanks for posting, I think this movie brought out the romantic in all of us. [/B]

Mandy I Agree the movie gives me warm fuzzies
Old 07-17-2004, 02:14 AM
Master Fan

Amy - I finally managed to score a bootleg copy. I don't know the release dates here in Asia. I love the movie. Ryan and Rachel were amazing.

I've just read the Match Made in Heaven article.

Quote:
They were both born in London, Ont., in the same hospital, but it would be more than 20 years before their paths actually crossed.

"I think it's pretty fair to say that we probably wouldn't have made the film if we hadn't found Rachel," he says.
They are really meant for each other.
Old 07-17-2004, 09:09 AM
Passionate Fan

abby-anne: I've been reading that the DVD will be released around October, but I'm thinking it will be more like November or December. (I don't want to get my hopes up).

I think it's really interesting that they are from the same town (and were born in the same hospital) but didn't actually meet until this film.
Old 07-17-2004, 02:56 PM
Passionate Fan

This thread is too close to the bottom! I found this picture on The Notebook movie thread (I think). It's from Rachel-McAdams.com and it's a deleted scene or an extended part of the "I'm a bird" scene.

Old 07-17-2004, 03:24 PM
Part-Time Fan

hi all.

just came to bask in the shared love for ryan and rachel and the notebook.

yellowrose : thanks for bringing that pic along. i hope hope hope they include as much possible on the dvd. i really wanna see all the scenes they cut. i wonder why they did cut them out??

Old 07-17-2004, 04:03 PM
Passionate Fan

SleepingBeauty16: I read somewhere that Nick C. (the director) said he had basically made a 4 hour film, so a lot of what was cut was probably to keep the time down and to keep the continuity going.
Old 07-17-2004, 04:46 PM
Part-Time Fan

yellorose: wow. well thank you. that's awesome, i want it all to be on the dvd. it might be a bit much though.

and by the way guys. call me kay. sleepingbeauty16 is just too long.

Old 07-17-2004, 10:23 PM
Loyal Fan

Gratuitous Picture Post
Old 07-18-2004, 08:30 AM
Passionate Fan

BabelyBehr: That's one of my favorite pictures! Ryan photographs really well in black & white.

Old 07-18-2004, 08:41 AM
Master Fan

Amy - Nice. Ooh, I finally saw the trailer. I watched Mean Girls earlier. On the side note, Rachel McAdams is amazing. Hmmm. 4 hours. That's really long, it's like LOTR long. Aww, I love that bird scene. It seems that they're having a picnic. I can't wait to see the movie in theater!

BarelyBehr - I love that pic. B&W pics of Ryan are very nice.
Old 07-18-2004, 10:32 AM
Passionate Fan

abby-anne: I think what Nick C. meant was that if everything they filmed had been left in, it would've ended up being a 4-hour film. It's probably a tough process to cut scenes to make sure everything flows right and the time works.