Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-14-2004, 04:17 PM
Passionate Fan

The Seannaholic Wench: "The Slaughter Rule" is a good film. Ryan's performance was really intense and very emotional. If you rent the DVD, be sure to check out the deleted scenes.
Old 07-14-2004, 07:52 PM
Loyal Fan

I got this from The United States of Gosling It's an interview with Ryan from the Premiere of "The Notebook," I just had to post this part cause it was so cute ...

Are you a romantic?
Ryan: If I eat a huge meal and I can get the girl to rub my belly, I think that’s about as romantic as I can think of.

The video store around my house only has one copy each of The Slaughter Rule and The Believer and they have been out for weeks
Old 07-14-2004, 08:55 PM
Master Fan

I watched the Believer, he was really good in it.He scared me and made me love him all at the same time lol Now all I need to do is watch Slaughter House.

The Notebook

Old 07-14-2004, 09:47 PM
Part-Time Fan

i'm so ashamed, i haven't seen most of ryan's movies. i've seen remember the titans, murder by numbers, i've seen young hercules and a few mmc episodes ( i wanna see more!), and definitely The Notebook! again and again.

which one should i see first? i haven't heard much about his other movies. what charecters does he play? i better catch up...

i ROSWELL forever and ever
Old 07-15-2004, 08:01 AM
Loyal Fan

YellowRose I found the poem that Noah was reading to his Dad on the porch It's called Spontaneous Me Here's the part he read...

"Beautiful dripping fragments—the negligent list of one after another, as I happen to call them to me, or think of them,
The real poems, (what we call poems being merely pictures,)
The poems of the privacy of the night, and of men like me,
This poem, drooping shy and unseen, that I always carry, and that all men carry, (Know, once for all, avow’d on purpose, wherever are men like me, are our lusty, lurking, masculine poems Love-thoughts, love-juice, love-odor, love-yielding, love-climbers, and the climbing sap"

Here's the linkSpontaneous Me

SleepingBeauty16 You should rent the The Believer it's one of his best films, His acting in that movie is really intense and thought provoking you can really see his range as an actor...

Last edited by BabelyBehr; 07-15-2004 at 08:08 AM
Old 07-15-2004, 08:30 AM
Passionate Fan

BabelyBehr: For a while, it seemed like Ryan mentioned belly rubs a lot. Thank you for finding that other poem for me!! I really appreciate it!

Jennifer: Great avs. The Slaughter Rule is a good film.

SleepingBeauty16: I think you should see The Believer, but it's really intense and some of it might be disturbing. The Slaughter Rule has parts that might seem disturbing as well, but out of the two, I like The Believer more.
Old 07-15-2004, 01:32 PM
New Fan

I found this blurb on Ted's E! gossip column ... something new to read, although its very short.

Dear Ted:
I'm one of your devoted (Republican) fans and have to say just two things. First, Britney--tired of it. In regard to her fiancé being by her side during her knee problems--hey, dude, how 'bout being by the side of the mother of your children? And second, how 'bout more tales of the yummy and very talented Ryan Gosling?
Beth
Jacksonville, Florida

Dear Toxic Love:
You mean one of the inappropriate guys Sandy shoulda stuck with? Deal. As far as the other wacky choice you reference, yeah, right, and no more Paris, either.
Old 07-15-2004, 03:23 PM
Passionate Fan

teadrinker: I like that.

Amy: I didn't get your IM until about ten minutes after you got off yesterday...sorry. I was eating. And writing some Ryan fan fic. I'm still looking for Ryan MMC caps. I'll post some more later
Old 07-15-2004, 04:20 PM
Passionate Fan

teadrinker: That is hilarious! Thanks for bringing it by!

Chrissy: Don't sweat it.

Does anyone here know the name of Allie's father in The Notebook? I think it's Aaron because when Allie says she's not going home, her mother (Anne) says something like "If Aaron has to throw you over his shoulder and carry you the whole way, you're coming".
Old 07-15-2004, 04:31 PM
Extreme Fan

Amy: I looked on IMDB and it said Allie's father was John Hamilton.

teadrinker: Thanks for posting, very funny

Because maybe
You're gonna be the one that saves me
And afterall
You're my wonderwall
Old 07-15-2004, 04:34 PM
Part-Time Fan

yellowrose : i don't believe they mentioned his name. i think that aaron was their butler or something. the guy she ran pass when she ran up the stairs.

thanks for the advice guys!
i definitely will try and watch the believer first.

Old 07-15-2004, 07:01 PM
Master Fan

Look at what I made last night I roleplay and we can use pictures for our character's in the chat room I go to. So that is why the picture had the name Colton on it. It is the name of the character. A friend of mine uses Ryan, so this is what I made him last night hehe

Old 07-16-2004, 12:43 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by The Seannaholic Wench
Look at what I made last night I roleplay and we can use pictures for our character's in the chat room I go to. So that is why the picture had the name Colton on it. It is the name of the character. A friend of mine uses Ryan, so this is what I made him last night hehe

Very cute work
Old 07-16-2004, 03:20 AM
Part-Time Fan

nice! nicely done!
oh goodness i just want to get sucked into those deep intense soulful eyes!

Old 07-16-2004, 08:30 AM
Loyal Fan

Found this at United States of Gosling thought i'd share

Were do you see yourself in 20 years?

Ryan :"Unless something bad happens, I'll still be sitting here talking about my new movie in 20 years, if you want to hear about it. And, personally, I just want to be happy with someone I really love, whether they are in this business or not. I mean, contrary to what the tabloids like to claim, two people who act in movies together can have meaningful, long-lasting relationships."

Did The Notebook bring out the romantic in you?

Ryan: "Unbelievably so. I'm a hopeless romantic anyway, so doing the film has just made me a blubbering idiot ready to fall in love at the drop of a hat. Of course, by the time I finish Che, I'll be ready to start a revolution, so I better find the love of my life pretty quick."

Great work Angie love the close up

Jennifer Love the av's

Last edited by BabelyBehr; 07-16-2004 at 08:37 AM
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top