Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-18-2004, 11:30 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by YellowRose
abby-anne: I think what Nick C. meant was that if everything they filmed had been left in, it would've ended up being a 4-hour film. It's probably a tough process to cut scenes to make sure everything flows right and the time works.
I wish it was a longer film.Although it is hard sitting long in the movies.
Old 07-18-2004, 04:00 PM
Obsessed Fan

Has anyone heard anything about "The Notebook" DVD at all? I'm hoping that Ryan is part of the commentary. btw, I was watching this thing about Britney Spears today and they were talking about people that have been spawned from MMC and they said Ryan Gosling, but it wasn't his pic. It was of another kid that was on during that time. I believe his name was TJ or something...it was just funny because I was like, yeahhh definitely NOT Ryan.
Old 07-18-2004, 10:16 PM
Passionate Fan

Hello all.

Amy: How are you doing? I'm glad I finally caught you on AIM.

As far as The Notebook DVD goes, I hope they put some featurettes on there. Maybe one about the different clothes, the different aspects of the era. I also want to see some behind the scenes and some deleted scenes.

I know it's a long shot, but I would love to have a Ryan and Rachel commentary. That would be awesome. I know there's going to be a commentary from Nicholas Sparks, but I would love to hear about what went on from the actors point of view.

I'm really looking forward to the DVD release of The United States of Leland. So far, that's the only Ryan movie I have not seen, or own, besides The Notebook. I even own this Disney TV movie he did about Frankenstein. I'm so obsessed.

I read that Disney is thinking about releasing "The All New MMC" on DVD. That would be a dream come true for me. It would be so cool to be able to see all the Ryan episodes without having to rewind and fast forward a VHS tape.
Old 07-18-2004, 11:01 PM
Master Fan

Thanks everybody for the comments on my picture I did
Old 07-19-2004, 02:44 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Manda105
Has anyone heard anything about "The Notebook" DVD at all? I'm hoping that Ryan is part of the commentary. btw, I was watching this thing about Britney Spears today and they were talking about people that have been spawned from MMC and they said Ryan Gosling, but it wasn't his pic. It was of another kid that was on during that time. I believe his name was TJ or something...it was just funny because I was like, yeahhh definitely NOT Ryan.
about the dvd thing some of us could email New Line with suggestions. I already have and know a few others who have done so as well. New Line wants feedback about the notebook anyways. If you go to the official site of the notebook at the bottom it says feedback and all you do is click it and write your suggestions and send. Who knows we could make a difference.

i ROSWELL forever and ever
Old 07-19-2004, 08:25 AM
Master Fan

Amy - Alright. Thanks for the info. You can call me Abby. My United States of Leland DVD is not working (since it's not really original). I haven't seen The Believer since most of his movies weren't released here including Slaughterhouse Rule. I have to buy it somewhere.

I would like to see a R/R commentary too. Maybe you should do an online petition.
Old 07-19-2004, 09:47 AM
Passionate Fan

Jennifer: It is hard to sit through a long movie. I didn't stay the end of the film the last two times I went.

Manda105: As far as we know, Nicholas Sparks is the only one who has done commentary for the film. I've read that some TV shows get Ryan confused with someone else and show the wrong picture. Hello, fact checker!!

Abby: I'm pretty sure it's just going to be Nicholas Sparks doing commentary.
Old 07-19-2004, 11:26 AM
Extreme Fan

hello everyone
I would LOVE to see Rachel and Ryan do commentray, but like Amy said, it probably won't happen. If there was on online petition I would definately sign it!

Because maybe
You're gonna be the one that saves me
And afterall
You're my wonderwall
Old 07-19-2004, 03:28 PM
Passionate Fan

I accidentally double-posted, so in it's place:

Old 07-19-2004, 03:29 PM
Passionate Fan

Mandy: I'm not sure an online petition would make any difference. I think the commentary part of the film has already been taken care of.

We don't even know what the extras will be.
There might be some awesome behind-the-scenes stuff or bloopers. In my opinion, the commentary is a pretty small part of the whole package.
Old 07-19-2004, 09:12 PM
Master Fan

I am glad I am not the only one that listens to the commentary on the DVDs I just watched last night the season 3 commentary for Dawson's Creek last night. heh
Old 07-19-2004, 09:48 PM
Extreme Fan

Angie: I love commentary! Its so fun to hear what they have to say about the film. I was just watching the Chasing Liberty DVD with commentary from Mandy Moore and Matthew Goode, they were really funny and cute together!

Because maybe
You're gonna be the one that saves me
And afterall
You're my wonderwall
Old 07-19-2004, 10:28 PM
Dedicated Fan

Okay, so I'm finally back from a long ss vacation and have yet to see "The Notebook" Screw jet lag I'm gonna be at the first show tomorrow morning.
Old 07-20-2004, 12:11 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Acttess12
Okay, so I'm finally back from a long ss vacation and have yet to see "The Notebook" Screw jet lag I'm gonna be at the first show tomorrow morning.
go you!

crazy4thecalling: i soo agree with you! commentary is so utterly entertaining.

i want them to have a r/r commentary. that would be worth to wait a little bit longer for. it would be umm... insightful (?) to hear them interact with each other. i guess it must just be wishful thinking.

i ROSWELL forever and ever
Old 07-20-2004, 07:44 AM
Master Fan

Amy - Hmm. Is it really final? Where can I find the info about the DVD? I would love to see Ryan do a commentary like how he did the kitchen table. Or the first time he met Rachel.

Quote:
to hear them interact with each other. i guess it must just be wishful thinking.
SleepingBeauty16 - That's what I'm talking about. The first meeting and all that.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top