Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-10-2004, 08:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Finally seen the movie last night and let first say it is a great movie and the chemistry between Ryan and Rachel was incredible. They sure picked the right actors for this movie, I loved everything about em'.

The "rain-makeout-scene" was hot too.
Old 07-10-2004, 09:14 AM
Passionate Fan

BabelyBehr: Those are caps from GMA. I'm not sure who posted them, but they were on either the movie thread or the couples thread (I think).

rio: Ryan's handsome either way.

M_J_23: I'm glad you finally got to see the film!
Old 07-10-2004, 10:23 AM
Dedicated Fan

Mmm I just love this man

Seannaholic -- Ashley Judd? Really? No offense but isn't she a little...er...up there to be playing a 17-year-old? I mean, I know Rachel is 27 or 28-ish, but she can pull it off.

I love that Ryan Gosling says he's into smart girls. Because yanno there are those celebrities who are like, "Well, they have to have a good sense of humor and be compassionate..." and then they slip in something like, "And if they're attractive, that's a plus." But you really know what they mean is, "I WANT SOMEONE HOT." And Ryan doesn't seem to be like that. What a guyyyyy

rio -- I have to say, normally I'm more into the slim thing. But with Ryan, he's buff and hot or slim and hott...Either way, I just wanna BE Rachel McAdams

P.S. I know there was a link to a song Ryan sings on The Notebook thread...Does anybody know where we can download more?

Wife #1/2

"I'll always feel something for him..."
Trust Fund Babies

avie by denrito
Old 07-10-2004, 12:38 PM
Loyal Fan

rio I've Loved every look Ryan has had over the years cause no matter what his appearance might be he still has that Beautiful Smile
Old 07-10-2004, 03:04 PM
Extreme Fan

iluvjesslotz: I dont think there are other songs that you can download, Put Me In The Car is the only song I've ever found. But I wish there were other songs, I really like his voice.

And I think we would all like to be Rachel McAdams I know I would!

Because maybe
You're gonna be the one that saves me
And afterall
You're my wonderwall
Old 07-10-2004, 03:33 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by crazy4TheCalling
iluvjesslotz: I dont think there are other songs that you can download, Put Me In The Car is the only song I've ever found. But I wish there were other songs, I really like his voice.
i just downloded that song and it kicks A$$
but i also found another song, i belive its from Mickey Mouse Club called Cry For You and its performed by JC Chasez, Dale Godboldo, Justin Timberlake and Ryan...its not good quality but its funny cus Justin sounds like a gilr

*iva*

Look for the girl with the broken smile
Ask her if she wants to stay awhile
Old 07-10-2004, 03:39 PM
Loyal Fan

Gratuitous Picture Post This is one of my favorite pics of Ryan ~
Old 07-10-2004, 04:10 PM
Passionate Fan

I haven't heard any of Ryan's songs. I know some of the songs are available at Slightly Askew.

BabelyBehr: That's a great picture! Where did you find it? I've never seen it before.
Old 07-10-2004, 05:02 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by YellowRose
BabelyBehr: That's a great picture! Where did you find it? I've never seen it before. [/B]
It's an Outtake from People's Sexiest Bachelors. I found it at The United States Of Gosling

Last edited by BabelyBehr; 07-10-2004 at 05:07 PM
Old 07-10-2004, 07:22 PM
Extreme Fan

nun with a gun: I have also heard that song, I actually thought Ryan's voice was quite good for his age. There were so many girls screaming during that performance, it was funny

BabelyBehr: Wow, thats a HOT pic of Ryan! Its probably one of the best pics I have ever seen of him

Because maybe
You're gonna be the one that saves me
And afterall
You're my wonderwall
Old 07-10-2004, 08:51 PM
Master Fan

The Ashley Judd thing I read on Nicholas Sparks official site I think. I am not totally sure, but I remember reading it somewhere.

The video store is evil. They didn't have a single copy of Slaughter Rule. I even asked to if I had missed it. I just rented Murder By Numbers again since they didn't have that movie hehe I haven't seen it in awhile, so I rented it again.
Old 07-10-2004, 09:37 PM
Ultimate Fan

ooo i really hope either ryan or rachel hot snl next yr...that would be soo awesome..
Old 07-11-2004, 08:06 AM
Passionate Fan

BabelyBehr: Thanks for the link! It's an outtake? That's a really good photograph.

There are pictures from The Notebook premiere at Slightly Askew. There's a really good one of Ryan, but I can't post the link because it seems to be blocked.
Old 07-11-2004, 09:51 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by The Seannaholic Wench

The video store is evil. They didn't have a single copy of Slaughter Rule. I even asked to if I had missed it. I just rented Murder By Numbers again since they didn't have that movie hehe I haven't seen it in awhile, so I rented it again.

I went to the video store last night looking for a movie to rent and while i was there A girl was looking for Ryan movie's I over heard her say what movies has Ryan been in so i walk over and told her what movie he had done. she was like cool i didn't know he has done so many...

She had just got back from watching the Notebook and was in love
Old 07-11-2004, 10:20 AM
rio
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by BabelyBehr
I went to the video store last night looking for a movie to rent and while i was there A girl was looking for Ryan movie's I over heard her say what movies has Ryan been in so i walk over and told her what movie he had done. she was like cool i didn't know he has done so many...
She had just got back from watching the Notebook and was in love
That is so cute. She's so like me. I was looking for a movie last night also and Hollywood videos where they were having sales. And I saw, The Believe on dvd for only 9.99. I wanted to get it so bad. Anyways, that's great that Ryan is getting more noticed.

I went to Slightly Askew and listened to Ryan's songs for the first time and I gotta say my favorite was Cry For You (Ryan, Justin, JC and Dale from MMC) . I just wish which parts were Ryans. Wasn't it after Justin Timberlake's part of the song? I wish I could tell