Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-07-2004, 08:22 PM
Obsessed Fan

can i be added too please!
Pam: What are you doing? What do you expect me to say to that?
Jim: I just needed you to know... once
Old 07-07-2004, 08:52 PM
Master Fan

BTW my name is Angie

Hey just wanted to let everybody know that Ryan is in the new issues of Twist August 2004 issues. It isn't anything big, but it has a nice picture him and little article.
Old 07-07-2004, 09:24 PM
Extreme Fan

I'm so getting a crush on Ryan after this movie yall! The Notebook just is so sweet and he pulls of Noah so great. I'm a big James Marsden fan too so it was hard to see him lose the girl.
He was so cute on MMC and just got cuter! Although just keep the short hair Ryan! The long hair you had was just yuck

ღ Lucky & Liz Fan ALWAYS--permanent lock ღ
Christina is
Old 07-07-2004, 09:35 PM
Extreme Fan

wow..this thread is moving fast! There are lots more fans coming here

Dana: I agree, its funny how Ryan seemed like an odd choice for Noah at first, but he ended being perfect for the role! I hope he does more romantic leads.

Because maybe
You're gonna be the one that saves me
And afterall
You're my wonderwall
Old 07-07-2004, 10:28 PM
Passionate Fan

Amy and I have decided to do away with the Ryan-holics Anonymous list. We are going to keep the Ologist list, but the RHA list is just getting too big to keep up with. We are sorry for any inconvenience, but we don't want anyone to get left out, so we are just going to get rid of it.

BabelyBehr: To answer your question, I really loved The Believer. That movie was such a far cry from anything and everything he had done beforehand. His performance was shocking and real, and I recommend this movie to all Ryan fans.
Old 07-07-2004, 10:30 PM
Master Fan

I know use the word "Intense" alot when i'm describing Ryan's work but that's what i like about him His great ability to make you feel what the character is feeling

That is the exact word I'd use to describe him too. Just his screen presence ... it is intense. You can feel what he's trying to project in a scene.

I can't wait for the Notebook to come out in Australia. I have a feeling it'll come out when everyone gets the DVD in the United States

Don't worry, I haven't even seen The Notebook either. Yet, I have the biggest crush on Ryan from the trailers, the stills and everything you guys say about him I can't wait for this movie to come out on DVD.

ETA: Can I be a Laugh-Ologist?
icon *

Last edited by Pavlov's Belle; 07-07-2004 at 10:42 PM
Old 07-08-2004, 04:36 AM
Ultimate Fan

i can't wait for the dvd coming out!!! 3 months left...i really hope ryan did a commentary on it...
Old 07-08-2004, 08:26 AM
Passionate Fan

BabelyBehr: My favorite film of Ryan's is The Believer. I've said this several times before, but I think Ryan did his best work in that film.

In one of the newer interviews posted on Slightly Askew, Ryan said something along the lines of that being his first big chance to do anything big. He had been on Breaker High & Young Hercules, but The Believer was his first chance at something big.

Sarah R, ** Rachel S ** and SpinBeneathCandy: Chrissy and I feel that list is getting too long and is too much trouble to keep up with, so we're doing away with it. Besides, we're all appreciative of Ryan's work. That's why we're here, right? We don't need a list!

RoswellCutie86: Are you sure the DVD comes out in 3 months? That sounds really quick!

Pavlov's Belle: I PM-ed you.
Old 07-08-2004, 09:49 AM
Loyal Fan

I went last night to see the Notebook again with my Cousin cause apparently she had no clue who Ryan was so I decided to give her a crash couse in Gosling..LoL When Ryan 1st appeared in the movie she's like O My he's Beautiful which i thought was funny cause i've been trying to tell her about him and she wouldn't here it ..lol When the movie was over in between her sniffling and crying she said Wow he's such a great actor I love him ... So tonight i'm gonna have her watch The Believer Murder By Numbers and The Slaughter Rule
Old 07-08-2004, 12:20 PM
Passionate Fan

BabelyBehr: I'm glad your cousin liked The Notebook. You might want to warn her about the intensity of The Believer. There are also scenes in The Slaughter Rule that are disturbing. To this day, it's hard for me to watch the scene in Gid's apartment.
Old 07-08-2004, 02:29 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by YellowRose
BabelyBehr: I'm glad your cousin liked The Notebook. You might want to warn her about the intensity of The Believer. There are also scenes in The Slaughter Rule that are disturbing. To this day, it's hard for me to watch the scene in Gid's apartment.
I did i told her now the other movies your gonna watch are nothing like the Notebook. So she knows and from what i've told her about the Believer she wants to watch that one first. She said it sounds like a thinking movie.. which it is
Old 07-08-2004, 03:05 PM
Extreme Fan

My favorite Ryan movie is The Notebook, but I haven't seen The Believer yet so I might change my mind. The Notebook is just more my type of movie out of all the movies Ryan has done.

Because maybe
You're gonna be the one that saves me
And afterall
You're my wonderwall
Old 07-08-2004, 03:31 PM
Ultimate Fan

YellowRose : yeah i think so. october 19th. that is what everybody is saying..
Old 07-08-2004, 03:47 PM
Master Fan

Hmm, I think the next time I go to the video store I'll rent Slaughter Rule. I think it is the only one besides The United States of Leland I have seen yet.

I am a dork. I still read Twist magazine And I am 25...hey they sometimes have good pictures of the hotties I like. Never said I was mature all the time for my age heh Anyways, this month "Battle of the Babes" is against Chad Michael Murray vs Ryan Gosling. You can vote for the winner by emailing Twist magazine at twistmail@twistmagazine.com ....subject: Battle of the Babes.

This is the article...including a picture of Ryan and CMM

Plus this extra picture heh

Old 07-08-2004, 04:14 PM
Passionate Fan

The Seannaholic Wench: Thanks for bringing those by! In the smaller picture, I think that's the part where Martha kisses Noah goodbye.

I saw a trailer for The Notebook this afternoon, and there were spliced scenes. In the rain scene, Noah says "I love you" and Allie says "It's too late". In the scene where Allie's about to leave, Noah says "What do you want? Because I want you".