Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-21-2016, 05:28 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, Chrissy! Merry Christmas! I've been doing good. I hope you have a great Christmas and New Year! And who is in your icon?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stay to the Lights (View Post)
Hahah yeah, I am fussy about certain things. My books on my bookshelf are in alphabetical order in terms of author, shows I watch go the same way.

Watched Teen Wolf last night! This is Us is next on my list. For tonight.
So you alphabetize your books too, Jen? I wish I had time to catch up on my reading. I don't watch Teen Wolf, but I do watch This Is Us! I hope you get caught up! I'm all caught up on Timeless, but I'm still way behind on Once Upon A Time.

Hi, Lauren! Are you finished work? Are you off for Christmas? And no, I've never had a boss give me a present. But then I have a crappy job, so...

I hope you get caught up with your shows, Lauren. Especially The Flash, because you're still way behind! And my job is also a reason why I get so far behind. I'm just two episodes behind on Scream Queens, but I'll get caught up this weekend. And you're welcome, Lauren! I hope you like the icons. I can find more if you want.

Uhhh, this is an Off Topic thread, Lauren. You can't ban me for bashing because we can talk about anything on the OT thread, and this isn't The Flash board, it's the Heroes board, so it's safe to talk about here. And you won't kill me because you like me too much. But I still don't like Iris as a character, and she keeps Caitlin from being the leading lady, and Caitlin deserves it more.

Wait, you don't have to pay off your credit card? And how much do you still have to pay off for school? I'm just glad I finally paid off my student loan.

You have Supergirl and Green Arrow in the draft, Lauren?
Old 12-22-2016, 02:12 PM
Elite Fan

Hey guys sorry if I haven't been posting been out of internet. Hopefully I won't lose it again, also I been watching The Flash, and Arrow and to be honest I'm losing interest in The Flash but gaining a lot of interest in Arrow. Hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas.
Old 12-22-2016, 03:20 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
Hey guys sorry if I haven't been posting been out of internet. Hopefully I won't lose it again, also I been watching The Flash, and Arrow and to be honest I'm losing interest in The Flash but gaining a lot of interest in Arrow. Hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas.
Heeeeeyyyyyyyy!!!! It's great to see you, dragonfire! We missed you! Awww, I'm sorry you lost your internet. That sucks. But I'm glad you got it back! I hope you don't give up on The Flash just yet, because I want your opinions of Iris West possibly dying. She's the only thing I don't like about The Flash. I'm still shipping Barry and Caitlin. I'm glad you're also watching Arrow! I hope you have a great Christmas too, dragonfire! I hope you come back soon now that you have internet again!
Old 12-22-2016, 04:18 PM
Elite Fan

Well when it comes to shipping Snowbarry my answer is Always. As for Iris I believe Wally will save her, also its interesting that almost everything the writers said about Wally is turning out to be false. Like I think they said it would be awhile before Wally joined Team Flash, same with his powers, I think they said it would be awhile but look all of a sudden he's got powers, and a Kid Flash suit. If anyone is leaving The Flash I believe its Barry I mean why all of sudden rush on Wally and WestAllen?
Old 12-23-2016, 01:32 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Can someone please close the old Hangman thread for me? I made a new one.

Awesome, dragonfire! Glad to see you're still team Snowbarry! I'd rather have Iris die because seriously, even if Caitlin didn't exist, does Iris really do anything that contributes to Team Flash or the storyline? On Arrow, all of Oliver's love interests - Laurel, Sara, Felicity - all served a purpose on Team Arrow and had their own story arc, with Laurel and Sara as the Black Canaries and Felicity as Overwatch. WTF does Iris do other than stand around and watch everyone else do the important stuff? Seriously, she's boring as hell. That's an interesting theory about Wally, dragonfire. But I don't think that Barry is gonna leave the show. What would the show be without him?

I'm just posting these videos of wildlife preserve worker Danielle getting smooched by Timberwolves Kekoa and Sakara from the Colorado Wolf & Wildlife Center just because they're so adorable.

Old 12-24-2016, 01:05 AM
Elite Fan

Well I don't want Iris to die. If this article from EW is true then this is awesome news.
Quote:
Miller also offers up Flash’s blunt assessment of his fellow leaguers. “Uncle Fish Curry [Aquaman] is very grumpy. Dad [Batman] gets grumpy too. (He’s had a long life of fighting crime.) *Wonder Woman is very considerate, so even though she’s annoyed with the Flash, she’s still very compassionate.” Yeesh. Don’t get him started on Superman.
Oh they also released a photo of Batman, Wonder Woman, and The Flash standing together they look like a superhero family.
Old 12-24-2016, 04:13 AM
Fan Forum Legend

i need to see this picture

ive been busy all day wrapping presents i went crazy this year hhfhgf
Old 12-24-2016, 05:51 AM
Fan Forum Legend

EVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

10 mins till my actual christmas though going to bed now so santa can leave presents under my tree

will post some pics tommrow of my chrtimas cat gone

HOPE U GUYS ALL HAVE A WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS EVE we do nothing for it haha till chrtimas~

AND sorry i havent been on been doing too much chrtimas shopping things will die down when its draft day
Old 12-24-2016, 08:36 AM
Elite Fan

Here is the picture I was talking about earlier.
Old 12-24-2016, 09:21 AM
Master Fan

Merry Christmas! Last few times I've tried to get on, I was either redirected to down load something or got a warning that that would happen...again! Is someone hacking the sight?
Old 12-24-2016, 10:44 AM
Elite Fan

Yesterday something like that happened to me, I hope it doesn't happen again. Oh yesterday I finally saw the Powers Rangers movie teaser, and while it hardly showed Zack and Trini in it. It showed a lot of Jason, Kimberly, and Billy. Plus it even showed a kiss scene between Jason and Kimberly.
Old 12-24-2016, 02:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hello, guys!
Old 12-24-2016, 07:49 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, dragonfire! Hi, Evan! Hi, Lauren! Hi, Arinna!

MERRY CHRISTMAS, EVERYONE!!!

Well, if Iris doesn't die then she's gonna constantly be around to be a love interest for Barry, dragonfire. Then SnowBarry will never happen. And Iris really doesn't serve a purpose anyway.

Thanks for the pic, dragonfire! Gal looks hot as Wonder Woman! I wonder if they'll ever give her the swimsuit outfit? Although I don't like The Flash calling Batman "dad." Bruce wasn't all that much older than Barry when the Justice League was formed. Again, I don't know why they chose to make Batman old in these movies. And I'm not really interested in Power Rangers. I did see Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, though. And wait... Jason and Kimberly? I thought she was into Tommy, the Green Ranger?

I had trouble getting on Fan Forum too, Evan. It just told me that the server was busy. Maybe there was something wrong and they had to fix it?

Hi, Lauren! Awww, I love that cute kitty in the Christmas tree! Is that Ninja? Or just some pic you found? I hope you can post pics of your cat soon! And I hope Santa Claus sends you lots of presents! I also hope my Christmas card gets to you soon! What's draft day? And don't worry, I know you'll post more soon.
Old 12-25-2016, 12:05 AM
Elite Fan

Well Alex yes she was but later on in the show they broke up, and it revealed Tommy had married Kat. As for the movie its like a reboot, it seems they may have change some things. Also there this theory that Zordon/Rita was like the original red/green rangers, and what's interesting is Rita is wearing a green reptile suit, with gold rings on her hands, and her gold staff has a green gem in it. It looks similar to the power coins, plus in the teaser she says she has killed rangers before. As for the Jason/Kimberly kiss I don't mind it I actually ship it.
Old 12-25-2016, 05:04 AM
Fan Forum Legend

evan it does sound like someones hacking the site cause i keep getting security error and the whole webpage turns red

OFFICIAL MERRY CHRISTMAS GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOPE YOUR ALL CELEBRATING WITH YOUR LOVED ONES AND ENJOYING LOTS OF FOOD AND PRESENTS!!

THAT NEW JUSTICE LEAGUE PICTURE LOOKS FREAKIN FANTASTIC!!

how u not know what draft day is what...i know u dooooooo but awesome and u should be getting my card very very soon i will admit i had to send late cause work made me very busy and late sending christmas **** this yr batman is the flash dad and no that wasnt my cat it was random hehehe

igot a unicorn dressing gown
Closed Thread   Post New Thread