Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-21-2016, 04:10 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Burnt Toast Café[OT] #754: B/C It's Tabward's Bday come celebrate with Simba, Timon and Pumba Hakuna Matata!!!!!

[CENTER]Burnt Toast Café[OT] #753: b/c i forgot to start the thread but im here now~

TABWARDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Its a T Party for Tabward and Taylor Swift

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TABS!!!

[IMG]https://cdn.meme.am/cache/instances/folder868/34710868.jpg[/IMG

Last edited by The Darkling; 01-06-2017 at 08:12 PM
Old 11-21-2016, 04:12 AM
Fan Forum Legend

SEE HOW WORSE MY TITLES ARE GETTING

Old 11-21-2016, 07:42 AM
Fan Forum Star

tftnt!

Finally seeing Fantastic Beasts and where you find them, tomorrow.. after my friend scheduling twice already
Old 11-21-2016, 08:57 AM
Fan Forum Legend

thanks for starting
Old 11-21-2016, 01:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

Ah, I'm missed this gif, Laureter!
Old 11-21-2016, 02:41 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks for the new thread, Lauren!

But you need to fix the title on the OP. Also, I had a gif of Barry and Kara on the OP that you lost.

Okay, I'm reposting my last post from the previous thread:

Quote:
Thanks for explaining, Evan! Yeah, I think I remember Zero Hour. DC really makes my head hurt with all of their retcons and reboots. And Snowbarry or FlashFrost, either I'm okay with. And what sounded like what I've been saying all along? Do you think one of my predictions is correct?

And try not to worry too much, okay, Evan? I got a lot of warnings and write ups over time, and I just dug in and worked harder to keep my current position because I still have to pay off my student loan. Once my loan is paid I'm gonna try looking around for something else because I don't wanna be stuck here forever.

Thanks for the spoiler, Jenny! Are we sure that it's aliens that created this AU, or is it Barry's Flashpoint messing more stuff up? It'll be nice to see Oliver's parents again. But I want Katie back as Black Canary. Hopefully the Earth 2 Laurel that's locked up in STAR Labs will be the new BC.

Lauren, the 100th Arrow episode is the Invasion! four part crossover. There's no new Arrow episode next week because of the Thanksgiving holiday, so episode 8 airs in two weeks. I have no how much of it is AU. Oh, and I heard that Caitlin and Iris are in the crossover eps too! But I'm still nervous about the Killer Frost episode next week. My beloved SnowBarry. And right now I'm not really shipping Kara with anyone. She's not really part of any major ship in the comics as far as I know. I wouldn't mind Melissa's real life hubby coming back to the show, though. Stephen and Melissa did an interview together? So that's reason to ship Oliver/Kara? Oh, and did you see that The Vigilante is on Arrow? He's an old DC character from the 1980's. They killed him off back then, but they recently brought him back. I know who he really is, but I won't spoil you. You'll find out for yourself.

And I used to read comics all the time when I was a teenager. My mom got me into it because she had a big stack of comics from when she was a teenager. And I never have time to watch TV either lately. I keep watching On Demand, and I'm so far behind on Once Upon A Time, and I haven't seen any of this season of AHS. I need to catch up on the latest episode of Scream Queens too.

Awwww, I'm sorry you're scared, Lauren. I know what you're going through. I had to change jobs too. At least you live with your mom and you're not out on the street. But I do want you to find something you love doing and that can pay you well. Just do whatever you think is best for you. And I hate retail because that's what I'm doing now.
Old 11-22-2016, 02:22 AM
Fan Forum Legend

how could i forget to add the best gif of them all our secret otp and thanks for brining msgs over

was the movie better then ur harry potter jenny

chickens rule the worlddd

all welcome y'all

replying to ur msg alex after play with kitty runs
Old 11-22-2016, 03:02 PM
Fan Forum Legend

You're welcome, Lauren. Take your time replying to my messages.

Barry/Kara are your secret OTP?

Chickens may rule the world, but it's currently turkey season!

Old 11-22-2016, 03:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

Just here! What's up?
Old 11-23-2016, 07:04 AM
Fan Forum Star

The movie was really good. Not better than HP, but I really enjoyed it. It was a lot more funny than I thought it would be.
Old 11-23-2016, 03:28 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, Jenny! I'm glad you liked the movie.

Nothing much, Arinna. Just your least favorite American holiday coming up. The annual turkey massacre.
Old 11-24-2016, 12:00 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, I can see that, Alex...
Old 11-24-2016, 02:06 AM
Fan Forum Legend

u call it annual turkey masacre even worse

guess what alex and peterinna i offically ship caitlin and barry abdddddddddddddddddd have u guysssssssssssssssssssssss seen the ep??

thats good jen im sure it was better then hp anything is betetr then hp runs away

turkeys dancing ftwwww

i dont remember ur predictions alex gonee BUT OMG THE END OF FLASH TOO!!!!!!! I WATCHED it straight away on the night for once hehe

omg is black canary still locked up in star labs

glad to hear iris and caitlin be in the croossover eps cause dont see themin the trailers~

maybe flashpoint is the reason for the aliens

Last edited by The Darkling; 11-24-2016 at 03:05 AM
Old 11-24-2016, 11:11 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yes, Laureter I've watched The Flash episode! And you're saying that you weren't a Snowbarry fan until now? But the scene they shared last night was amazing! Could I say HOT (pun intended!)
Old 11-24-2016, 04:04 PM
Master Fan

Happy Thanksgiving! Finally watched the Flash last night, not surprised at who Alchemy turned out to be. Grunny was there! How about that?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread