Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-30-2017, 04:25 PM
Elite Fan

Guys the person who's been leaking Riverdale stuff out, it seems they don't like Cole Sprouse, and this may be the same person who asked the writers, why did they cast him to play Jughead? Really this person calls him Cold Sproot. Plus on Twitter they said Bughead is like a Trump-supporting couple.
Old 01-31-2017, 02:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

So does anyone else not like Bughead, dragonfire? I still haven't seen the first episode yet.

Hey, Lauren? Are you gonna post here or what?
Old 01-31-2017, 03:25 PM
Elite Fan

Well it seems while it's getting some negative response, its also getting some positive response. Oh it seems Affleck isn't going to direct The Batman movie. From Superhero Hype.
Quote:
There are certain characters who hold a special place in the hearts of millions,” Affleck said in a statement. “Performing this role demands focus, passion and the very best performance I can give. It has become clear that I cannot do both jobs to the level they require. Together with the studio, I have decided to find a partner in a director who will collaborate with me on this massive film. I am still in this, and we are making it, but we are currently looking for a director. I remain extremely committed to this project, and look forward to bringing this to life for fans around the world.”
Old 01-31-2017, 04:17 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yeah, I heard about that. Affleck said that he "can't do both," directing and acting. It's just another example of DC/WB movies just being completely screwed up. The Flash lost its director, Snyder is still directing Justice League, which I'm hoping is his last DC movie, and now this. If I could time travel I'd travel back to when I was a teenager and do everything I could to get into the movie business so that I'd be the one making these movies. Both DC and MCU films. I'd have definitely told Edgar Wright to shove it and had Hank and Janet in Ant-Man and The Avengers. I'd have used John Byrne's Man of Steel as inspiration for Superman, and Frank Miller's Batman: Year One for a Batman movie. And Barbara Gordon would be in the movies along with Talia al Ghul and Selina Kyle. None of this "Rachel Dawes" garbage. I have the entire story in my head, and no one's gonna see it, sadly.
Old 01-31-2017, 05:10 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah it seems The DCEU may be falling apart. Oh Riverdale's Jughead kinda reminds me of Batman. Both are like detectives, also they both believe their town/city is corrupted, and they both wear black and blue clothes. Plus their personalities are kinda similar. Oh it seems in Riverdale, Jughead is really film noir and isn't Batman film noir as well?

Last edited by dragonfire; 01-31-2017 at 05:24 PM
Old 02-01-2017, 04:33 AM
Fan Forum Legend

sorry guys had a big headache and got a bit sick yestruday work too stressful ill make the new thread and catch up the old later going to production shoot tommrow had to do extra work to go so just very busy week for me!
Old 02-01-2017, 04:37 AM
Fan Forum Legend

http://www.fanforum.com/f244/burnt-t...e%2A-63185116/
Closed Thread   Post New Thread