Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-03-2016, 02:09 PM
Fan Forum Legend

omg this was the best i think they are my ultimate op the looks they gave each other how close that brotp is

as for sara i thought she had cheated with oli bfore the gambit thing so i was suprised to see she said she was into girls too back then

i didnt mind sara and oli togetehr but sometimes they were boring lalaa

i think i also wanted more of the entire team intereacting but i loved the ending so much

oi i dont mean iris is annoying in general shes just annoying when she pesters wally

i wish we had more felcity and caiting scenes too as well as caitlin and supergirl!!

yeah i dont get the earth stuff

i loved how barry got offended too
Old 12-03-2016, 09:33 PM
Master Fan

The really awesome thing is they lay blue, green, or pink eggs..

Yes! that's them alex..

We got i think 9 or 12 of them..and my sister wanting to buy more next spring.. 50-ish chickens now...Laurenbella's dream..

Oh and getting an alpaca too next spring..
No onе's ever had me, not like you
Old 12-04-2016, 02:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

I agree that Iris it way too annoying! All she says is no this, no that... and the kid has powers!
Old 12-04-2016, 06:04 PM
Fan Forum Legend

OMG, that's a lot of chickens, Tabs! The Ameraucanas are so cute!

Wait, so who is your ultimate OTP, Lauren? Oliver/Kara, or Barry/Kara? And Oliver/Barry are an awesome BROTP.

Yeah, Sara was into Oliver way before she was bisexual, so it didn't really make sense. I was under the impression that she wasn't into girls until she met Nyssa al Ghul. And when were Sara and Oli boring?

Well, that's why I thought the crossover should've been longer, Lauren. They should've done more in the Supergirl episode to stretch out the story. Barry and Cisco should've shown up at the beginning of the Supergirl episode, not the end. And Iris is annoying when she pesters Wally, but she's also annoying when she tries to contribute anything to the discussion because she's not a scientist or a superhero, so I keep wondering what she's even doing there. And what right does she have to lecture Wally when she can't even contribute anything to the team?

Oh, I agree with you that we needed a lot more Caitlin/Felicity/Kara scenes! And throw Sara in there too. Girl power! And Felicity did correct herself when she said that this is a job for Supergirl and The Flash. This week is when the midseason finales air, which means no new Supergirl, The Flash, Arrow, or Legends of Tomorrow until the end of January.
Old 12-05-2016, 02:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

More Olicity and Snowbarry could've been good though.
Old 12-05-2016, 02:50 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I agree, Arinna. But I liked Felicity and Cisco's scene where they showed up with guns, saying, "Somebody call tech support??" And Caitlin got a lot of good scenes too. A lot more than... someone else.
Old 12-07-2016, 02:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

I was glad that SHE wasn't in the Arrow (or was she?) and LoT!
Old 12-07-2016, 03:25 PM
Fan Forum Legend

No, Iris wasn't in the Arrow episode, and I don't remember her in the LoT episode either. She was mostly just in the Flash episode chastising Wally.

OMG, did anyone see The Flash midseason finale? Jay Garrick returns! Earth 3 Trickster looks a lot like The Joker! Julian joins Team Flash! Cisco sees his dead brother! Savitar is revealed to be the first speedster! Wally and fake Harrison Wells get into trouble when Joe finds out they've been speed-training! Barry travels to the future! Iris (sort of)dies! And Caitlin uses her power to give everyone a white Christmas!
Old 12-08-2016, 02:22 AM
Fan Forum Legend

i just saw huge arrow spoiler
Old 12-08-2016, 06:55 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Wow, you really took a lot of time to answer my posts, Lauren.

And no spoilers, cuz I haven't watched Arrow yet. Although I'm hoping Iris dies on The Flash.
Old 12-09-2016, 05:41 AM
Fan Forum Legend

i havent watched flash yet thugh only arrow and is that a spoiler ur ****in scaring me now i refuse to read ur post why we choose the opposite shows to watch first

i wanna know whatevan has to say about the end of arrow!

there was like no olicity in arrow crososver flash legends what so ever compared to the other crososvers and in first crossover they werent even together and still had plenty fluffy scenes but last arrow ep made up for it!!

why do i choose to watch arrow first when its the absolute worst season ever exvept the last two eps ok gone

arrow arrow arrow arrow arrow but yeah flash legends is next on my watch list today just been busy work week and lack of internet means lack of downloads

blue green and pink eggs wtf tabward re u for real

50 not sure if that is a dream what they charge at me like one big army and suffocate me with their feathers

BUT OGM ALPACAS SO CUTE MY FRIEND GOT ME ALPACA SOAP!!! ITS FURRYY

I DUNNO WHO IS My ultimate crossover otp anymore there all too amazing

yeah i thought she wasnt into girls until she met nyssa~ but olia nd sarah like they just werent very interesting they were fine to watch together ooo ill use ur words it all happened just like bam all of a sudden out of nowhere they were all coupley like u say iris and barry is which they are not hehe
Old 12-09-2016, 02:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

Have you guys watched the new FSoG trailer.
Old 12-10-2016, 05:00 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I saw the Fifty Shades Darker trailer, Arinna. Kim Basinger looks like she's had plastic surgery.

Hi, Lauren! I hope your internet is working again. OMG, you haven't seen The Flash yet, Lauren? Go see it now! And why am I not surprised that you have no idea who your crossover OTP is anymore? You ship everybody.

And where is Evan? I miss him when he's not here. And I miss dragonfire too, but I have no idea where he went. And Dave really needs to post here more. He's only ever on the X-Men and Legends of Tomorrow boards.

Okay, my theory is that Laurel Lance it actually Earth 2 Laurel, Black Siren. But we'll have to wait and see. I don't think that Flashpoint had anything to do with it because Oliver and Sara both still know that Laurel is dead, so Barry obviously didn't change that.

I actually loved Oliver and Sara, Lauren. Sara on Arrow was a lot more like Laurel is in the comics, minus the sonic canary cry. And we did get to see Oliver and Sara's relationship in the flashbacks to Lian Yu, Lauren. It's true that when Sara showed up in Star City as Black Canary, she and Oliver got back together really quickly, but we also got to see how their relationship developed back on the island. It was really beautiful and tragic how Oliver kept losing Sara and then getting her back, especially when that evil doctor gave Oliver a choice as to who he wanted to save, Shado or Sara, and Oliver chose Sara.

There really wasn't a lot of time for Olicity in the crossover, Laurel. Especially since they're not together anymore. And OMG, Oliver accidentally killed Felicity's boyfriend! Not that I care, because I don't. But Prometheus setting him up like that is gonna really mess up Olicity. I did like the flashback Olicity scenes, though. And hey, I like this season of Arrow! I think it's better than last season! I haven't seen Legends yet either. But I'm gonna watch it today.

I thought that all those chickens would be like heaven for you, Lauren. And yes, there are chickens that lay different color eggs. Where do you think Easter eggs originally came from? And do you wanna see what's really cute? Owls! They're adorable and awesome!

Old 12-10-2016, 04:41 PM
Loyal Fan

Hi everyone, my fellow (former?) Heroes fans!!

Merry Christmas everyone!!!

I've already met Alex but allow me to introduce myself: My name's Lydia, 29yrs, from the UK! I'm a Christian! Glad to be here!

Quote:
Aww, I'm sorry it's not in the UK anymore. I'm glad you can still watch it on Netflix. And if you wanna chat more, we can talk on the OT thread.
And you're right, OUAT has great balls.
Oh! Lol! I never watched it on the TV over here. A friend of mine did (different friend) but I didn't. I've been into Once for just about a year now. Took me from last December till just after s5 finished to watch all 5 seasons to date!
Yeah amazing, stunning, lavish balls!!! I have to admit that ever since David said to Emma in s3 that she should "See your mother dance" I have wanted to see a proper full on ball with lots of dancing so we can see what he's talking about but I don't know if Adam and Eddy would ever grant that particular dream of mine...
Once certainly was very genius at first!! The way TPTB added all those little twists and own touches!!! The writing in s1 reminded me somewhat of Heroes in fact hehe!! I mean by the way of both sets of writers being pure geniuses!!!
So who are your favourites in Once? Mine are definitely David and Snow (in that order)!! Snowing are always so palpable I think!! Well except for in the AU in the mid season finale the other day - how weird and sappy and unrecognisable were they?? Or is that the whole entire point - completely different role for Emma & everyone lives completely different lives!! Aaanyway I also love (in no particular order) Anna, Elsa, Emma, Henry, Regina, Killian and Neal (Nolan)!!
The cast are phenomenal too!!! Absolutely outstanding!!! I love watching bts of them and bloopers especially , interviews!!! Josh (JP - Joshua Paul ) is my favourite cast member but Jen's fantastic too, Ginny, Colin's hilarious, Lana and Jared are all my favourites after Josh too!
I'm sure the palpability of Snowing has something to do with a certain married couple of actors but Ginny and Josh's story's so amzing as well isn't it?!! And now they have Oliver and Hugo too!!
Have you been watching Once from the start Alex? I'd really really LOVE to go to Steveston some day!! I love acting and how the process of television works and I've already said how I think the cast are all so just ACE too!! That'd be mega fuuun!!! My friend, the friend who I watch with over the phone and I are thinking about going in 2020 - she loves Canada and acting too and the cast the same as me so hopefully Once'll still be going then!!!

Aaanyway enough geeking out about Once Upon A Time... Do you work Alex? I'm in between jobs right now. I have a Christmas job at the moment stuffing envelopes for this company I used to work for. I'm going to their new offices four days a week for 4 hours a day! We're doing the Christmas Jumper Day for charity on Monday which'll be fun!! The bosses are buying pizza for lunch which is coool!!

In my spare time (which I have a lot of atm.) I enjoy acting, talking to and spending time with my friends, surfing the Internet, listening to music, watching movies, I have a passion for the French language and I also do a fair amount of volunteering!
My ships : "Kitty"/Richard, David/Snow, Lois/Clark, Danny/Lindsay. : Nate/Tori, Neal/Sara, Robert/Kitty & Matt/Dani. : Nate/Tori, Teddy/Henry, Cole/Phoebe, Tom/Lynette (S8), Addie/Pete, Olivia/Brian, Paul/Izzy, Charlie/Angelo, Jess/Danny, Nick/Amanda, Matt/Lauren.
My shows: DesperateHousewives, C(K)astle, Brothers&Sisters, 9-1-1, TheMentalist!!!

Last edited by PAL Awesomeness!!!; 12-10-2016 at 04:51 PM
Old 12-10-2016, 05:16 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Lauren...I left an Icon I made for you in your Visitors Messages

here is is here too

btw...I met Lauren on the Kristen Stewart board in January a month after I joined
Closed Thread   Post New Thread