Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-24-2016, 04:13 PM
Fan Forum Legend

HAPPY THANKSGIVING, EVERYONE!!!

Happy Thanksgiving, Evan! I hope you have a great holiday! Yeah, it was kind of obvious who Alchemy was, wasn't it? You don't hire the Slytherin guy from Harry Potter if he's not gonna be a villain.

I agree, Arinna! The SnowBarry kiss was hot and cold at the same time.

Hi, Lauren! Thanks for those awesome gifs! I can't wait for next week's crossover! And we don't really call it a turkey massacre, Lauren. It's just Thanksgiving.

So now you're finally a SnowBarry shipper? The WestAllen fans are going ape crazy after the last episode. And yes, I think Earth 2 Laurel is still locked away in STAR Labs. I just hope they end up bringing her back as a hero. Yes, Iris and Caitlin do appear in the crossover episodes, and the WestAllen people are furious that Felicity gets lots of screen time while Iris hardly gets any. They're such brats. I don't think that Flashpoint is the reason for the aliens, though.
Old 11-25-2016, 12:17 AM
Master Fan

I'm pretty sure the Dominators (that's the alien race they are using) will come from Supergirl's universe, that's why she is involved. (Unless Barry fetches her because she's the only one he knows that is an expert in these things. )
I'm just glad they had a SnowBarry/FlashFrost kiss even if she was all nutzo at the time! (Savatar's fault?) I just found out about Pannabaker's engagement so I'm not going to get to engage in some real life shipping though. I've pretty much given that up anyway.
Old 11-25-2016, 04:18 AM
Fan Forum Legend

i did think barry was fetching her cause they invaded flash universe cand yeah shes an alien so she be alien expert yo yo anddd omg forgot to mention the grunny i was telling sam when i was watching it was cool seeing him but he appeared out of nowhere in flash no introduction haha

panabakers engament?

im so sorry alex i didnt realise today was thanksgiving im so out of the loop hahaha

HAPPY THANKSGIVING GUYS AND U KNOW THE FUNNY THING so i had no bread left for luncha nd had to buy a roll and IT HAD TURKEY AND CRANBERRY SO I CELEBRATED THANKSGIVING WHEEE

IT WAS COMPLEETY HOTTTTTTTTTTTTT i cant belive she throught to kiss him ghjkghjkhj and them lying next to each other too fghjk but i love the way barry cares for her never noticed it till this ep runs

but in all fairenest felcity does more for the arrow team then iris for flash runs

DONT TURN ME ANTI ON HER I LOVE IRIS STOP IT ALEX UR BANNED FROM IRIS TALK

OMG I CANT BELIVE HOW SMALL MY THANKSGIVING GIF AS THATS REDICLUOUS

OOO I LOVE THIS

ok just watched supergirl and medusa is same name as supergirl and flash ep right so supergirl must bring the aliens yikess

Last edited by The Darkling; 11-25-2016 at 07:00 AM
Old 11-25-2016, 12:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

That was their second kiss though.
Old 11-25-2016, 10:56 PM
Master Fan

Yeah Lauren, Danniel Panabaker got engaged to her long time boyfriend in Greece a couple of months ago. (They were on vacation, he doesn't live there. )
Old 11-26-2016, 03:25 PM
Fan Forum Legend

but this one was hotterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

oooo so grants dating no one and that sucks evan
Old 11-26-2016, 05:17 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, Evan! Thanks for the info about the Dominators. I hope you had a great Thanksgiving! And I already knew about Danielle's engagement. I never shipped her with Grant in real life, just on the show. I don't do real life ships anymore either.

Hi, Lauren! It's okay, you don't have Thanksgiving in Australia, so I didn't expect you to remember. But I'm glad you had a Thanksgiving turkey sandwich! And thanks for the awesome turkey and Thanksgiving gifs! The one with the cat is too cute!

Oh, and I forgot to mention Grunny was in The Flash Killer Frost episode! It was funny because we've been doing these Paire watches and I've been seeing Grunny a lot these past few weeks. I think it's fitting that he's on one of the CW superhero shows now. I'm not gonna speculate about why Barry goes looking for Kara because I'm sure it'll make sense somehow. And Lauren will just say it's because he wants to date her.

I agree, Lauren! The SnowBarry/FlashFrost kiss was hottttttttt! I loved how they were just lying side by side on the street before she turned over and kissed him! And why would she even think to do that? And the final scene where Barry talked her down from being Killer Frost and she hugged him was awesome!

Oh, and you're actually agreeing with me that Iris doesn't do much for Team Flash compared to what Felicity does for Team Arrow? And all I said was that the Iris fans were acting like brats because Felicity got more screen time!
Old 11-27-2016, 03:52 AM
Fan Forum Legend

prolly my most recent real life ship would be catrina and sam from outlander hahahahahahahaha

my gifs failed a lil but i hope alex u were still able to enjoy some of thanksgiving despite ur work

omg i love ur new theroy alex that barry comes to karas world to date her but seriously cant wait for future supergirl barry gifs heeeeeeeeee this week will be mad awesome BEST WEEK OF TV EVERRRRRRRRRRRRR IM SO PUMPED

i was the same alex why would she think to do that of all the things she coudla just held his hand and froze him from his arm up i loved that hug too~~~ they need more barry and caitlin focused eps !!

well alex my iris stuff is all because of u everything u say keeps getting to me and im noticing iris character too much in a less interesting way all cause of uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Old 11-27-2016, 01:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

Because Barry and Caitlin make more sense than Barry and Iris.
Old 11-27-2016, 02:10 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BL.Arinna_1982 (View Post)
Because Barry and Caitlin make more sense than Barry and Iris.
Tell that to any WestAllen fan & watch their head explode! Seriously, maybe Thawn can kill Iris & they can replace her with the Iris of Earth 42 or something.
Old 11-27-2016, 06:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Good point, Arinna.

I agree with you about the WestAllen people, Evan. They're so easily triggered. I'm starting to suspect that if anyone's gonna kill Iris it will be Savitar. Reverse Flash killing her would be too obvious because he's already done that in the comics, and he's already killed Barry's mom on the show, so that might be a bit too much.

Your gifs were fine, Lauren. And I did get something for Thanksgiving dinner. They fed us at my job for coming in to work on the holiday.

Why am I not surprised that you ship Barry/Kara, Lauren? And I can't wait to see your reactions to the crossover episodes! So many shipping possibilities there.

I prefer Caitlin kissing Barry in any situation, Lauren. Even if she's freezing him. I agree we need more Barry/Caitlin scenes and episodes! And I'm sorry if I'm ruining Iris for you, but I don't write her character, Lauren. The writers are the ones who messed her up so badly.

Her name is spelled Caitriona Balfe, Lauren. And she and Sam are dating in real life, I've heard! I still can't believe she used to be a Victoria's Secret runway model before she was an actress.

Old 11-28-2016, 01:47 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldrguy (View Post)
Tell that to any WestAllen fan & watch their head explode! Seriously, maybe Thawn can kill Iris & they can replace her with the Iris of Earth 42 or something.
I know the reaction! But seriously, if anyone could tell me what is Iris' role in Star Labs every time they need Bary, I'll give them an award!
Old 11-28-2016, 04:21 PM
Fan Forum Legend

She doesn't have one, Arinna. Even Iris admitted that two weeks ago.

OMG, this week is the four part crossover! This is gonna be awesome! It begins with Supergirl tonight! Then The Flash, tomorrow, Arrow on Wednesday, and Legends of Tomorrow on Thursday!
Old 11-29-2016, 03:26 AM
Fan Forum Legend

oi i may ship caitlin and barry now but iris and barry still make more sense then them

war time

watching supergirl shortly but i skimmed to see how much flash is in it i think they might be only at the end damn it

BUT TOMORROWS FLASH EP IS WHENEVER EVERYTHING HAPPENS AND EVERYONE IS IN IT DYINGGG

WHY CANT U ACCEPT MY SPELLING

I DISAGREE WITH EVERYTHING FROM NOW ON U SAY ALEX

I WILL TELL U ABOUT MY SHOW AFTER I POST A BIT AN D REPLY TO UR LONG LOST POSTS
Old 11-29-2016, 03:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

900 PAIRE THREADS!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread