Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-17-2015, 06:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I am so torn between rucas and lucaya. I don't know which side to take.
Old 10-17-2015, 05:13 PM
Moderator Support Team

my dvr cut the end off, when riley was telling lucas how she doesnt have feelings or him. what all did she say. how did he react? someone tell me??
My Kind Of Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2015, 05:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

from what i remember she just said she saw him as a brother (clearly lying) and he was like "thats how you see me?" and then she said yes that now they can talk and be friends or something of that sort and then she blurts "how do you feel maya?" and that was the end. but episode 2 didnt pick up from that point.

episode 2:

in general i didnt like this one as much but it had some good moments. i think its obvious that riley DOES like lucas and she’s jealous that maya likes him too. she’s trying to step back to be a good friend, but she’s clearly struggling with it.

the farkle/maya hug scene was really cute. and maya/riley were really cute too when they talked about how they would always be friends.

riley telling lucas wasn’t right though, i feel like maya should have been able to do that on her own. especially because lucas thinks he still likes riley right now.

but then the campfire scene happened so i have no idea where lucas stands at all. and i really dont know WHO we are supposed to be rooting for because maya apparently stepped aside for riley long before this, but now riley is stepping aside for maya so you feel bad for both of them.

i did like how the sheep and the bull represented riley and maya. imo riley is the sheep and maya is the bull bull but i guess its left up to interpretation.
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2015, 06:08 PM
New Fan

Jesus

I love Maya and Riley and I ship both of them with Lucas at this point.

I dont even know whats going on anymore.

Part of me thinks maybe they will both decide friendship with Lucas or something...
Or maybe Maya takes a shot with Lucas and it goes to hell and later on, Riley ends up with Lucas because they chose the friendship route (which establishes further that no one is like Cory and Topanga).

But these are teenagers... I dont really fancy the idea of how shipping them means anything in terms of you know.. going the distance. Its not enough to just go "I like you", "I like you too." We need to see their dynamics as a couple perferbly over a long course of time.

Are we getting more seasons? How many?

Just feel so confused.

Riley is clearly lying or acting this way because of Maya. She probably likes Lucas but also believes in the whole friendship thing just as it showed with Eric and Rachel being closer than Jack and Rachel.

Maya legitimately likes Lucas.

Lucas probably likes both at this point. But his character really needs to make a damn decision and explore himself a bit. He's the real question mark at this point.

I'm almost rooting for both girls and Lucas choosing to be friends only and ignoring their feelings. Almost feels like the most realistic scenario at this point.
Patrick 93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2015, 06:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

i really dont think lucas is going to choose in this episode. i think by the end of part 3 they will all decide just to stay friends.

that way the writers can continue giving both pairings moments.

im not sure lucas has feelings for maya just yet. i know he almost kissed her but he did say afterwards that he did it to get her to stop. and its because he knew she liked him at that point.

i dont know, lucas obviously likes riley but i dont know how he feels about maya. both girls clearly like lucas.

Last edited by Alexa; 10-17-2015 at 08:39 PM
Old 10-17-2015, 07:45 PM
Master Fan

Got to admit not a fan of the three part texas episodes. Riley rubbed me the wrong way a lot , first with her telling Maya's feeling, the lying about her own etc. And I know she was trying to do what she thought was best but forcing the whole thing was just so unconfortable to me to watch. And really at this point if Lucas got with Maya it would be because Riley gave him up, she would be second choice and who would want that. I get it's suppose to be about the girls' friendship and all but I really thought Riley was out of line for most it. I know she is a kid and doesn't know what she is doing but I wasn't a fan of her behavior which is a shame because I feel like as a viewer i am suppose to be in her corner and I wasn't at all in this texas saga.
jbshmdfb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2015, 07:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbshmdfb (View Post)
Got to admit not a fan of the three part texas episodes. Riley rubbed me the wrong way a lot , first with her telling Maya's feeling, the lying about her own etc. And I know she was trying to do what she thought was best but forcing the whole thing was just so unconfortable to me to watch. And really at this point if Lucas got with Maya it would be because Riley gave him up, she would be second choice and who would want that. I get it's suppose to be about the girls' friendship and all but I really thought Riley was out of line for most it. I know she is a kid and doesn't know what she is doing but I wasn't a fan of her behavior which is a shame because I feel like as a viewer i am suppose to be in her corner and I wasn't at all in this texas saga.
this tumblr post about this very thing made me crack up:

Quote:
TEXAS RILEY IS A SAVAGE LIKE DID YOU SEE HER DRAG MAYA IN FRONT OF EVERYONE DAMN GIRL

but really. for me, forcing this triangle is uncomfortable. So the sooner everything was out in the open the better it was for me
Old 10-17-2015, 08:16 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Static Waves (View Post)

but really. for me, forcing this triangle is uncomfortable. So the sooner everything was out in the open the better it was for me
I just think the whole thing was unnecessary, the whole like a brother thing was stupid for me because I don't think either girl see him as such and they could have chosen anything to make it about the friendship but putting two popular fanbase through this ... It killed a lot of what I liked about the show.
Old 10-17-2015, 08:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Video Games
Disney

Part 2 is so exciting and so much better than part 1 was. I'm liking the direction they're taking the couples. I hope Riley and Farkle become a couple now!
GardenSirens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2015, 08:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

part 3:

the show can be so cheesey with involving cory in their personal lives.

very obvious that they are changing direction with the hey/hi/hey convo with lucas/maya which was reflected of how riley/lucas acted in the beginning. but it was hard to see how riley was acting. i loved her scenes with farkle a lot and the "they end up together" comment from charlie was cute.

i dont understand why maya poured stuff on lucas' head? and the whole lucaya thing let so weird and forced. i agree with the comment above that i dont want them happening just because riley bowed out?

the episode seemed to hint more so that they wanted to go the riley/lucas route ultimately because they had the last flashbacks and it was really focused on riley and her feelings. and if she hides how she feels for a long time i can see it going back to them later.

there dint really seem to be any answers yet which is frustrating but we will see what happens i guess.

Last edited by Alexa; 10-18-2015 at 10:37 PM
Old 10-17-2015, 08:53 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tell me a lie (View Post)
part 3:

Spoiler:

Part 3

Spoiler:

Last edited by jbshmdfb; 10-17-2015 at 09:20 PM Reason: putting quote in tags
Old 10-17-2015, 09:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

Agreed with both of you about part 3. Part 3 just gave me more anxiety.
Stars Fade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2015, 09:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

Please keep things about part three in spoiler tags, it hasn't aired yet and some people including myself have not seen it yet.

As for part two, I enjoyed it a lot more than part one. I did love the Lucas/Maya moments by the campfire a lot. I am not sure where they are going with anything in this show, but I am enjoying the ride so far.
msstock87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2015, 09:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

sorry! i assumed because the title had 1-3 in it we could. and its up on disneywatch

but i will edit.

i do agree that i didnt like how riley as acting. she was coming off to some like she was being selfles but it kind of felt like she was forcing the entire situation.

i dont get why she didnt just ask maya how she felt but also been honest about her own feelings and then let lucas decide.

Last edited by Alexa; 10-18-2015 at 10:37 PM
Old 10-17-2015, 09:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

That's okay, just not everybody has the watch Disney app available to them. I do have it, but I think I am going to wait to watch it on TV.
msstock87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread