Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-29-2015, 01:41 PM
Elite Fan

This show is also not the Maya show like people make it out to be lol. Like the way that the show has been catered toward Maya is really ridiculous and turns me off tbh. I love Sabrina Carpenter as an actress/singer but the way that Maya is portrayed sometimes in the show as the "poor bad girl" makes me laugh. She really doesn't have it that hard. And not nearly as hard as Shawn did, that's for sure.
ღMitra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2015, 11:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

i dont think anyones made it out to be the maya show? people just like her.

and she does have it hard, her mom basically neglected her her whole life, she's a craptastic parent and her dad isn't around. have you ever been through that? not having a family is tough. mayas basically had to raise herself so of course she's "tough"
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2015, 01:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Video Games
Disney

I think it's technically the Riley show, lol (given the name).
GardenSirens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2016, 07:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

like i said before, the name is just a play off the original name. tbh if they could name it something else I'm sure it'd revolve around both girls. based on all previous episodes they have equal focus. but thats fine, riley can have the name, in the grand scheme of all it really doesnt matter seeing as maya gets just as much focus. and i like it that way.

anyways i just rewatched this one, such a good set of episodes. as a lucaya fan obviously I'm a little biased but thats okay. they just work together. loved the looks between them on the dance floor, and maya feeling worried for him, and i stand by the fact that the campfire scene is one of the most intense moments on this show.

it was clear that the writers were trying to make people feel bad for riley, but it didnt really work for me considering her and lucas have been trying for ages to get their acts together . her lying about seeing him as a brother was irritating. just be honest boo.

the farkle/riley and farkle/maya moments were amazing!
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread