Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-12-2013, 11:44 AM
Elite Fan

Let see, Jackson was happy about Lexie meeting his mom. Lexie wasn't and Mama Avery saw through Jackson, Maxie and Lexie and the fact that Jackson was fooling himself as was Mark and Lexie. Hopefully Mama Avery can be the voice of reason again.
Old 10-12-2013, 11:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Actually, Jackson was the one who didn't want her mom to meet Lexie. He sent her away
Old 10-12-2013, 11:59 AM
Loyal Fan

I don't remember if he sent her away or she had a prior engagement but I definitely remember him not wanting his mother to meet Lexie.
Old 10-12-2013, 12:04 PM
Master Fan

He sent Lexie out to stay with her sister or mom, I can't remember who. She asked Meredith if she thought it was weird that he shipped her out right before his mom came in. He never wanted Lexie to meet his mother.

I don't think Mama Avery will be the voice of any reason. She has no idea what is going on so how can she offer an advice? I am 95% sure she will not even talk to April when she comes in next week.
Old 10-12-2013, 12:15 PM
Elite Fan

Really? I though Jackson didn't mind while Lexie was shying away from it. But then again I didn't really pay attention to Jackson and Lexie back then. I hope mama Avery and April meet and talk.
Old 10-12-2013, 12:36 PM
Master Fan

Yeah I don't think she knew about them at all. But she cares for both of them, so perhaps she notices something is up. That neither of them seem actually happy.
Old 10-12-2013, 12:41 PM
Master Fan

I actually don't think April looks unhappy. She has a fiancée and she is finally board certified. I'd say she was pretty happy right now. I think Jackson is more unhappy than she is and a lot of it is self-inflicted. His unwillingness to be honest has cost him a lot of happiness in his life. Not to suggest that April is entirely introspective either but her situation is happier so at this moment in time she may not feel as if she has to be.
Old 10-12-2013, 12:43 PM
Elite Fan

I think April is playing Happy. Clearly from her and Arizona's talk she isn't glowing.
Old 10-12-2013, 01:11 PM
Loyal Fan

I think April is probably trying to look at the positives in her life, but yea, she's always gonna have Jackson regrets and what ifs, but what can she do ya know.
Old 10-12-2013, 01:19 PM
Elite Fan

Jackson is clearly not happy either and by his lack of reaction to Stephanie kissing Ross? I don't see how things can last between the two.
Old 10-12-2013, 02:11 PM
Master Fan

He is lacking any reaction because he doesn't even really care about her. It's such a horrible storyline for him because he looks robotic in that relationship. Then again, Jackson has been robotic since the middle of season 9. It's just more pronounced this season because the writers are being more clearly contrived.
Old 10-12-2013, 02:22 PM
Elite Fan

I'm going to need him to become the real Jackson soon or I might have to FF his scenes and I don't want too.
Old 10-12-2013, 05:09 PM
Part-Time Fan

I have an overwhelming urge to shake Jackson the F up to get something, anything from him. In the premiere, as biting as his words were to April, I was like FINALLY, an outburst, some insight into what's going on in his head, but then he just slammed her into the ground and pranced away before we could delve any deeper. And now he's openly giving the time to Stephanie to explain herself, and preaching about communication, which makes him look like a class A ******* and hypocrite. Oh and him and April are back to acting like nothing happened. WTH writers!?!?

And it's not even a shipper thing, but that damn intern is RUINING him for me, and almost EVERYONE (even my peeps who don't care much about J/A). I actually have glimpses of possibly liking Stephanie when she's away from him (like in surgery, career focused) but every JS scene, she looks like a bumbling unprofessional idiot and he looks like a freakin douche who's not really into it, but he's going along because hey she's such a fangirl. I flinch, and wince through their scenes.

I enjoy his progress professionally, and I liked the Jackson/Owen business dynamic. I think they could work together and be impartial vs the whole "we're survivors, we own this place, we don't care" clique going on. I hate how Bailey has somehow been relegated under them.
But I feel like he is completely closed off about how he's personally coping with all those changes in his career, and relationship wise... Ugggggh **shudder**

P.S. Can I be added? Crossing my fingers I get my old Jackson back.
Old 10-12-2013, 05:13 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaSam4Life (View Post)
Let see, Jackson was happy about Lexie meeting his mom. Lexie wasn't and Mama Avery saw through Jackson, Maxie and Lexie and the fact that Jackson was fooling himself as was Mark and Lexie. Hopefully Mama Avery can be the voice of reason again.
No, Jackson sent Lexie away to visit her sister so that his mom couldn't meet her.

It seems to me they are trying to sell Jackson and Stephanie as a real deal couple so I'm going to assume that Catherine will like her. It doesn't make sense because we saw Jackson and Lexie's relationship and we saw how into Lexie Jackson was and he never wanted her to meet his mother. On the other hand we've seen none of that from him to Stephanie but she will meet his mom.

Jackson looked great in his tux, by the way.
Old 10-12-2013, 05:36 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundae (View Post)
Jackson looked great in his tux, by the way.
I remember watching, and being pissed at him, and thinking:
"Oh well, at least he looks great in his tux."