Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-30-2013, 08:11 PM
Master Fan

Yeah Jackson really hasn't had much of a storyline with Stephanie or without one.
Old 10-31-2013, 05:35 AM
Master Fan

He's really had a disappointing storyline thus far. I really hoped we would have gotten more out of him from all of this. Maybe there are some good things for Jackson coming up though. I normally enjoy his scenes with mama Avery but this year her focus was more around Richard and the last episode she was in she was basically propping Stephanie
Old 10-31-2013, 10:41 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrios (View Post)
Yeah Jackson really hasn't had much of a storyline with Stephanie or without one.
Yep. He's been pretty aimless. He hasn't even had a memorable case yet.
Old 10-31-2013, 01:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

We could've at least seen more of the case with the teacher.
Old 11-01-2013, 04:21 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah Jackson seems to be pretty dull this year asides from the few April scenes.

I hope that they give him a storyline of his own.

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 11-01-2013, 08:44 PM
Part-Time Fan

It's like they've completely scaled him back. Last season, he was so involved with everything, and now this season it's like he's a background character. Even the interns seem to have more perspective than him. What's frustrating is that I have no idea what he is thinking. He's just doing things completely out of character from one ep to the next, and I just wonder what's going through his head...
Old 11-02-2013, 08:32 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah that's where I am as well. At the moment he just seems to serving as love interest to Stephanie and April. He has no specific storylines of his own though. I really think that they need to change this promptly as I would rather him at the forefront of the show then the background.

I like his hospital storylines that involve Owen. They should bring them back.

Also, join his fanpop if you havent' already

http://www.fanpop.com/clubs/jackson-avery

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 12-12-2013, 08:09 PM
New Fan

I'm sorry. I'm a Jackson/Jesse fan first and foremost and as much as I wanted Jackson/April to happen this is the worst possible way. Not only does Jackson come off as especially cruel for publicly humiliating Stephanie and Matthew that way,but his actions made no sense since April gave him no reason to even believe she would say yes. They have done the kind of damage that can possibly never be fixed and for what? April to get a happy ending she may not even want.

I hope April tells him no and he gets reprimanded for doing this. I just......I'm so disheartened and I wanted so much more Jackson and Jesse.
Old 12-12-2013, 08:57 PM
Master Fan

I can see April being mad at him, she told him she wanted him back after the storm. And he said no and went with Stephanie and told her to be with Matthew. So she did and now at her wedding, he tells her how he feels about her. In front of everyone, in front of Stephanie and Matthew. Jackson's timing is a bit off, but finally he admits what we have all known.
Old 12-12-2013, 09:52 PM
Elite Fan

I just loved the speech he made and I'm sure April is going to be pissed but Jackson really stood up when he had too and it was beautiful
Old 12-12-2013, 10:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

you can't deny that him standing up, at that moment wasn't beautiful and poetic. Bad timing, but really, what time did Jackson have to say he loved her. He always had Stephanie glued to his hip like a school girl. It just took a big moment for Jackson to realize he had to fight for what he wanted.
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Old 12-13-2013, 12:32 AM
Master Fan

Yay for Jackson for finally admitting how he felt and not lying anymore. But come on not the best timing. Why couldn't he say all this months ago?

April looked so shocked, Matthew looked pissed, and Stephanie looked like someone just trampled on her heart.
Old 12-13-2013, 12:38 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I think it took Jackson to know he would lose April forever if he didn't say something and it just happened to be when she was getting married
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Old 12-13-2013, 01:09 AM
Master Fan

Well a few episode ago when he came up to talk to her about not getting an invite. He stood so close to her right away. Oh yeah there was no way in hell he was over her.

But you knew something was going to happen with what happen with his patient and him remembering Mark Sloan's words. Jackson's heart belongs to April and seeing her up there was too much for him. He had to say something or I think he would have broken. At least he apologize to Stephanie before he interrupted the wedding.

I was wondering has Jesse's wife had the baby yet? Or is she not due for another few months? I know it's unlikely, but I hope the baby has his eyes. I just think it's so wonderful that Jesse is joining the ranks of GA parents. I think most of the cast have children don't they? Probably not as much as Justin who plays Alex, but they still have kids.
Old 12-13-2013, 01:58 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedom to believe (View Post)
I think it took Jackson to know he would lose April forever if he didn't say something and it just happened to be when she was getting married
Yeah, I compare it to April's realization when the bus exploded. She thought she lost him, and all her feelings came out. Heck, she told him that she wants him like five seconds after agreeing to marry Matthew!

And as Jackson sat there watching her almost say I DO, I think that hit him just as hard. He thought he was losing her forever. And it got incredibly real for him.

YES, timing was off.

But he took Sloan's advice and expressed his love for her even though he was terrified and timing was off.

And I LOVE that. That took guts. She loves Jackson, too. If she didn't, she wouldn't ask him to give her a REASON to not marry Matthew or later also tell him that she can't marry him unless she has his blessing.

"I will not let anything happen to you."
Walter and Paige

credit for the icon: Chiara G