Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-23-2013, 09:23 AM
Part-Time Fan

I was on a little "stalker trip" and I searched for all the series/movies Jesse starred in :emarassment: did you know that he was in to episodes of the Greek ..he played a romdom guy that one of the girls met at spring break "the Hotness monster" also he was on the Siterhood of travelling pants 2... but you must know that already because I saw someone posted the tumblr with all his scenes

this kils me

Last edited by carpe..ing the diem; 05-23-2013 at 09:49 AM
Old 05-24-2013, 05:57 PM
Master Fan

I saw that on Ellen. They showed a clip of him. Jesus Christ, his body is kind of ridiculous.
Old 05-24-2013, 09:52 PM
Master Fan

Yeah I love that interview with Jesse because he was saying that the Powers That Be behind the show need to give him some warning when he's gonna be shirtless. Because if he did it right then it would be more like McGut.

Which is just funny because all the pictures I've seen him on the show, he's just ripped. The poor guy must have to work out like crazy to keep up with the demands of his abs. He's probably would like to take a break now and then with some beer and a cheese burger.

I think he has a brother right? I wonder what his brother looks like? If he has eyes like Jesse.
Old 05-25-2013, 05:37 AM
Master Fan

What I've noticed is that lightening does not usually strike twice. I am sure his brother shares similar features but is probably not nearly as attractive.
Old 05-25-2013, 11:02 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by posterity (View Post)
What I've noticed is that lightening does not usually strike twice. I am sure his brother shares similar features but is probably not nearly as attractive.
What about Owen and Luke Wilson or Liam and Chris Hemsworth or Ralph Fiennes and Joesph Fiennes or Ben Foster and Jon Foster or Colin and Jonathan Firth?

Though you do have a point, my sister got the best selection of the gene pool out of the three of us. His brother probably doesn't have his eyes, but similar features.
Old 05-25-2013, 11:04 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherrios (View Post)
What about Owen and Luke Wilson or Liam and Chris Hemsworth or Ralph Fiennes and Joesph Fiennes or Ben Foster and Jon Foster or Colin and Jonathan Firth?

Though you do have a point, my sister got the best selection of the gene pool out of the three of us. His brother probably doesn't have his eyes, but similar features.
If you lok at Liam and Chris' brother, he is not remotely attractive. Liam is gorgeous actually but I think Chris is a little bit better looking. There is always someone better looking than the other one in the sibling tree.

Yeah, Jesse's eyes are rather unique so I doubt his brother has them. Still even without his blue eyes Jesse would be gorgeous. It enhances his face because they are so striking.
Old 05-25-2013, 11:49 AM
Master Fan

I wonder what Jesse would look like with brown eyes.
Old 05-25-2013, 12:04 PM
Master Fan

If you turn his face to the side, the symmetry his face has is kind of ridiculous. I mean if you look at side shots of his face you can see how symmetrical his face is so I think he would still be hot, but my favourite part of his face is his eyes, even though I love his pinkish red lips too.:lol

Yeah, I watch for the plot
Old 05-25-2013, 02:23 PM
Master Fan

I've seen the show on and off over the years. But I remember when people were just getting all hot and frenzy when Mark came on the show. And that scene where he emerges from the shower. And then after a while, Jackson came on and everyone was just wow all over again. It does well at casting attractive people, especially the men folk.
Old 05-25-2013, 02:30 PM
Master Fan

I think Mark looked incredibly attractive when he emeged from the shower in season 3. I thought he looked gorgeous until season 5 when he was no longer so cute.

Jackson is on a next level though. He is by far the most attractive male they have ever cast on this show. It's not really a suprise that Jesse was a model at some point.
Old 05-25-2013, 02:57 PM
Master Fan

I admit that Jesse it just one of those naturally drop dead, gorgeous, second look beautiful.

What I like about him, is he just comes across as warm and friendly.
Old 05-25-2013, 03:09 PM
Master Fan

I don't even think he is phased by the fact that women love the way he looks. I don't think he really cares so much about the fact that he is gorgeous which is refreshing.
Old 05-25-2013, 03:32 PM
Master Fan

Yeah too many people are like I'm gorgeous, you must bow at my feet. But he doesn't come across like that.
Old 05-25-2013, 04:56 PM
Master Fan

So what do you expect from Jackson's storyline next season? Do you think he will still be on the board?
Old 05-25-2013, 08:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think he'll be on the board but I don't think they're gonna focus much on that SL next season.