Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-05-2016, 06:43 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by samzi (View Post)
Some people on twitter think April may have a NDE in 10 and thats why he changes his mind. We shall see I guess.
I don't want a NDE changing his mind. That again just completely excuses April of all wrong doing. No apology or explanation needed. My flighty wife nearly died better take her back. Doesn't at all change the fact that she left him and he has no reason to believe it won't happen again or even been given the apology he so rightly deserves.

Jackson and the fans need to HEAR her apologize and to HEAR her reasons before he can forgive and move on. A NDE changing things basically sweeps it under the rug. I'm not a fan.

Now I could take Mer's beating and the ambulance explosion knocking down April's stone cold walls and making her need her husband, machine down, while at the same time giving Jackson a scare of what it would be like to really lose her so that him forgiving her when she DOES finally break down and apologize is believable and all that. That's how I hope it plays.
Old 02-05-2016, 07:01 AM
Dedicated Fan

We know that Jo originally says no, per the sneak peek. So Im guessing Jackson originally says yes. And over the new periods of time during Meredith's healing he decides to divorce anyway and Jo changes her mind and says yes. Meredith is badly beaten so I assume there is a couple months time jump. If Japril are trying to work it out for months and at the end he files for divorce anyway,that what in the world would make Jackson change his mind. If April hasn't has a "come to Jesus moment" yet Im not sure she will. And we know the therapist is for Meredith.

I doubt April has a NDE in ep 10 since there was just one with Meredith in ep 9.

So either something makes Jackson changed his mind, I not sure what if its been months and he hasn't budged and neither has April. Or the wedding flashback takes place during April agreeing to sign the paper and its a farewell.

And I've learned not to put much stock in what actors says. She could've have been talking about seeing the wedding and thats it. Im sure all the actors were excited they are going to show that
Old 02-05-2016, 07:08 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovebug84 (View Post)
We know that Jo originally says no, per the sneak peek. So Im guessing Jackson originally says yes. And over the new periods of time during Meredith's healing he decides to divorce anyway and Jo changes her mind and says yes. Meredith is badly beaten so I assume there is a couple months time jump. If Japril are trying to work it out for months and at the end he files for divorce anyway,that what in the world would make Jackson change his mind. If April hasn't has a "come to Jesus moment" yet Im not sure she will. And we know the therapist is for Meredith.

I doubt April has a NDE in ep 10 since there was just one with Meredith in ep 9.

So either something makes Jackson changed his mind, I not sure what if its been months and he hasn't budged and neither has April. Or the wedding flashback takes place during April agreeing to sign the paper and its a farewell.

And I've learned not to put much stock in what actors says. She could've have been talking about seeing the wedding and thats it. Im sure all the actors were excited they are going to show that
Jackson doesn't have anything to say yes to tho. I think whatever takes place in the flashback is why he filed for divorce. I think he will have already served her by the beginning of 9. We only hear about it after the fact through conversations with Mer as it was confirmed again Meredith is in every scene. And I doubt he serves her papers over Meredith's sleeping body. Either April or Jackson will tell Meredith that's what happened IMO

Im telling you guys its gonna be all good. Epic even. Sit back and enjoy the ride.

The NDE comes from all the episode 2 foreshadows "God April I thought you were dying" and there is a BTS video of an ambulance exploding. So could be.
Old 02-05-2016, 07:52 AM
Absolute Fan

The therapist is apparantly here for a while, so he could be for multiple people including J/A
Old 02-05-2016, 08:13 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by samzi (View Post)
The therapist is apparantly here for a while, so he could be for multiple people including J/A
Where did you hear that? According to the actor he only filmed episode 10 and worked with Ellen. He just tweeted Ellen the other day his hair finally grew back. They must've wanted him bald for the role. I think he's just there for E10. That's all that's been scooped anyway.
Old 02-05-2016, 09:01 AM
Absolute Fan

Someone on twitter but then again the article they linked was wetpaint so..take it with a pinch of salt
Old 02-05-2016, 09:21 AM
Part-Time Fan

I think the flashbacks have to be more than just "let's see what Japril's wedding looked like". They will either learn something or something will be revealed we didn't previously know. Perhaps that will be what leads to them reconsidering the divorce. Anyway, I'm super excited and ready for this damn hiatus to be over already. They're gonna take J/A to the very brink, maybe even go through with the divorce (worst case scenario) but I'm confident that still wouldn't be the end for them. It would just mean they'd have to get married again
Old 02-05-2016, 12:45 PM
Part-Time Fan

Another time jump another blank space on the list. We only get results but no "real" explanations for anything. I'm tired of this kind of storytelling!!

The signs point all to a separation (12x09, 12x10) and 12x11 will be a reflection of their relationship. Maybe they filmed not only "wedding flashbacks" but also "present time" scenes at the chapel location. One of them or both go to the place where their marriage began before finally signing the divorce papers and maybe after that episode they decide to give it another try.
Old 02-05-2016, 12:52 PM
Part-Time Fan

I think (read: hope) that we'll get a flashback to whatever it was Jackson said in 12.08. After the next couple of episodes, there should be fewer blank spaces.

(I'd love to see a flashback to how they ended up in bed in 12.07, but that seems less likely, imo)
Old 02-05-2016, 01:05 PM
New Fan

With so much focus on Meredith, and too many characters, the storytelling is lame!
Old 02-05-2016, 02:02 PM
Master Fan

I think the focus on Meredith is ruining the show. Truth be told, there is nothing left for her story. She already had the dream relationship and has the kids. Now they are coming up with contrived plots to focus the attention on her. In the same token, we get these flash forwards to make sense of her own story, but it ruins everyone else's plots.
Old 02-05-2016, 02:34 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by posterity (View Post)
I think the focus on Meredith is ruining the show. Truth be told, there is nothing left for her story. She already had the dream relationship and has the kids. Now they are coming up with contrived plots to focus the attention on her. In the same token, we get these flash forwards to make sense of her own story, but it ruins everyone else's plots.
So glad I'm not the only one who feels this way.
Old 02-05-2016, 02:48 PM
Passionate Fan

Lol

Ok! Well back to happy land I go. See you guys on the flip side!

If anyone wants to chat in a positive non ledge jumping non Debbie Downer type fashion hit me up on Twitter. Threelilbirdsss. I can't deal with the constant negativity on this forum or tumblr. Sometimes I wonder why people even watch this show. I mean hey it's a free country so rock on but I can't waste my time on it.
Old 02-05-2016, 03:35 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by posterity (View Post)
I think this opinion has nothing to do with negativity ... it's just the plain truth. They always said the real "center relationship" is Meredith and Christina ... so after all it would be the obvious choice for Mer to go pack her things/kids and be with "her person" Christina. At the moment she only makes the people around her miserable.

Maybe they should hand the "torch" to Maggie and keep Ellen only as "narrator" to tie the stories together like in "Desperate Housewives".
Old 02-05-2016, 07:27 PM
New Fan

Just to clarify the only thing the person with info, on only 12x09, actually said on twitter was "Jolex fans will be happy. Japril not so much". Everyone was freaking out after that and started talking about Jackson serving divorce papers and it spread along the grape vine. It was purely speculation. We just have to wait for 12x11 and stay calm until then.