Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-05-2016, 08:42 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jane93 (View Post)
Just to clarify the only thing the person with info, on only 12x09, actually said on twitter was "Jolex fans will be happy. Japril not so much". Everyone was freaking out after that and started talking about Jackson serving divorce papers and it spread along the grape vine. It was purely speculation. We just have to wait for 12x11 and stay calm until then.
Exactly!

My opinion, I think all we see is literally from merediths perspective, i.e.: she sees them outside her room at the hospital and he slides something to her (there were accounts of him giving her "papers"). We don't know what they are or in what context thjs is happening. We probably wouldn't be happy cause if "looks" bad since it's easy to assume fhey are divorce papers, but really it's open to interpretation at that point.

I may still not be happy, but it doesn't mean anything at the moment.
Old 02-05-2016, 09:19 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Avery (View Post)
I think this opinion has nothing to do with negativity ... it's just the plain truth. They always said the real "center relationship" is Meredith and Christina ... so after all it would be the obvious choice for Mer to go pack her things/kids and be with "her person" Christina. At the moment she only makes the people around her miserable.

Maybe they should hand the "torch" to Maggie and keep Ellen only as "narrator" to tie the stories together like in "Desperate Housewives".
exactly, I have faith in Japril so I have nothing but positive replies regarding them.
Old 02-06-2016, 05:43 AM
Master Fan

It's not negative to point out the truth. She seems to be running in circles because there is anything left for her story. I do not believe this show has so many more seasons to give because there is nothing else for Meredith's storyline.
Old 02-06-2016, 08:11 AM
Master Fan

Anything new with spoilers
Old 02-06-2016, 12:38 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by samzi (View Post)
Some people on twitter think April may have a NDE in 10 and thats why he changes his mind. We shall see I guess.
thats me
Icon - TV Fanatic90
Old 02-06-2016, 12:48 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrow fan (View Post)
Anything new with spoilers
I think I would be happier at the moment if we never have gotten the "Jolex fans will be happy. Japril fans not so much" tweet for 12x09.

This is just frustrating, because we do not know what it actually means and the speculations got out of controll and we will know nothing for sure before 12x11.

I hope 12x11 is "epic" because Jackson and April will adress what they love about each other but more important what frustrate them about each other since there was more than "only" friendship. What has to change so that they can start again?! They have to hit "rock bottom" with that conversation but not scream at each other. At the end of the episode I would love to hear Jackson say "are we done yet, can we go home now".
Old 02-06-2016, 04:57 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Avery (View Post)
I think I would be happier at the moment if we never have gotten the "Jolex fans will be happy. Japril fans not so much" tweet for 12x09.

This is just frustrating, because we do not know what it actually means and the speculations got out of controll and we will know nothing for sure before 12x11.

I hope 12x11 is "epic" because Jackson and April will adress what they love about each other but more important what frustrate them about each other since there was more than "only" friendship. What has to change so that they can start again?! They have to hit "rock bottom" with that conversation but not scream at each other. At the end of the episode I would love to hear Jackson say "are we done yet, can we go home now".
Do you have the link to that tweet
Old 02-06-2016, 05:14 PM
Master Fan

I think at this point it is frustrating for Japril fans since we are always on the losing end of the cliffhanger stick. It seems as if we can never win. Luckily, I am far too busy to even tune in to GA until a few weeks from now so I won't have to upset myself with this week's episode.
Old 02-07-2016, 12:47 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by posterity (View Post)
It's not negative to point out the truth. She seems to be running in circles because there is anything left for her story. I do not believe this show has so many more seasons to give because there is nothing else for Meredith's storyline.
At least I won't have to watch next week seeing as it's focusing on Meredith getting the crap beat out of her. I have never seen one woman get hurt as much as she does and if there is no April or Japril I just don't care.
Old 02-07-2016, 01:51 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaSam4Life (View Post)
At least I won't have to watch next week seeing as it's focusing on Meredith getting the crap beat out of her. I have never seen one woman get hurt as much as she does and if there is no April or Japril I just don't care.
How will this show end? Go full circle and let Mer die from a disease like her mother (give her children to Derek's mother) or let her be happy with "her person". They can go on without her let her be the "narrator" from "the after life" like Mary Alice or from far away as I mentioned before. The show maybe a "vampire" but Mer is not one!

Last edited by Sam Avery; 02-07-2016 at 01:57 AM
Old 02-07-2016, 01:41 PM
Loyal Fan

Long time, no post.

From the spoilers that I'm seeing on Tumblr
Spoiler:
it looks like 12x11 might be a divorce episode for Jackson and April. How sad that getting to see the flashbacks to the wedding may very well be in the context of the marriage ending.

Does anyone know if Sarah Drew has a contract past this season? I'm starting to worry that she won't be back.
Old 02-07-2016, 03:45 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silky1111 (View Post)
it looks like 12x11 might be a divorce episode for Jackson and April. How sad that getting to see the flashbacks to the wedding may very well be in the context of the marriage ending.
Yeah....sure....That's what Ellen meant in her tweet when she said Japril fans will LOVE the second half of the season....because nothing is better than seeing OUR favorite couple getting divorced, right?

LOL.

I'm sorry but all this pessimism is getting a bit too much lately. We got POSITIVE HINTS. Can't people just wait and see before jumping to conclusions?

"I will not let anything happen to you."
Walter and Paige

credit for the icon: Chiara G
Old 02-07-2016, 03:58 PM
Master Fan

I think it's unfair for people to tell others to be optimistic. Why do you assume we are being negative? Perhaps we are being realistic in the face of the upcoming spoilers. I don't know why you would take Ellen's tweet to be the end all. We know they have a different sense of awesome story telling than the fans. Their words don't hold a ton of weight for me.

Last edited by posterity; 02-07-2016 at 08:16 PM
Old 02-07-2016, 04:30 PM
Absolute Fan

It's going to be a ride thats for sure
Old 02-07-2016, 05:17 PM
Dedicated Fan

Yea going by GREY'S ANATOMY Jackson DOES give April divorce papers and ep 11 they both have lawyers based on casting information. Putting stock in what Actors, show runners, etc say it a really quick way to get disappointed. Their views on whats great is not necessarily a shippers view.