Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-02-2016, 11:43 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yes they are still family no matter what
Old 02-02-2016, 07:35 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edsbootycall (View Post)
I just don't get the pessimism on any level. In the grand scheme of things, Japril have not been trashed like people like to act like they have been. April made a mistake. She ran. We're about to find out the reason and see the resolution. No one cheated. No one maliciously hurt the other. In the grand scheme of Greys Anatomy they come out looking rosy.

Now we have Ellen Pompeo saying Japril fans are going to love the second half. Homegirl gets thousands of tweets and chose to answer a Japril question. You have to be THIRSTY for pessimism to believe she was just being a dick and giving false hope there.

You have multiple interviews with Jesse stating what's basically about to go down. What is marriage what is commitment how you can't just leave your spouse etc etc

Debbie Allen talking about how it was impossible for Jackson to comfort her or penetrate her walls. Both have open wounds from baby. Jesse says they have yet to deal with it.

We have Jesse and Sarah fangirling on Twitter.

Wedding flashbacks.

Epic journey. Every actors dream.

Japril the movie.

Like why are people trippen?? To me it seems people just like to be pissed. Hey to each their own I guess.

I'm beyond excited. Bring it on.

THIS a thousand times THIS!

I haven't been in this thread in a while due to the Grey's winter hiatus and then came back to GUSH about Ellen's tweet....only to see the pessimism in the thread.

So I'm glad I have at least YOU to share the excitement of what is coming up.

Ellen's tweet made my day. She basically spilled the beans, and I'm loving it! She gave hope to the fans. Plus, I LOVE that her tweet got so many RTs and FAVs! So much love for Japril!

"I will not let anything happen to you."
Walter and Paige

credit for the icon: Chiara G
Old 02-02-2016, 09:55 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jules166 (View Post)
THIS a thousand times THIS!

I haven't been in this thread in a while due to the Grey's winter hiatus and then came back to GUSH about Ellen's tweet....only to see the pessimism in the thread.

So I'm glad I have at least YOU to share the excitement of what is coming up.

Ellen's tweet made my day. She basically spilled the beans, and I'm loving it! She gave hope to the fans. Plus, I LOVE that her tweet got so many RTs and FAVs! So much love for Japril!
Right! It's crazy to me. Ellen gets so many tweets, most I would assume about her and Meredith and a bunch of weirdos calling her mom.. yet she chooses a Japril question to answer? I might be mistaken but I don't think she's ever just randomly answered a tweet about another couple on Grey's that has nothing to do with her when Grey's wasn't even airing at the time.

They were filming 10 and might have had the table read for 11 (which I think is a centric episode.. I mean Japril the Movie?? What else could it be!)

Anyway whatever it is its big enough that Queen Ellen felt the need to comment on it. I think Sarah and Jesse bout to kill some stuff.

Also Jesse hash tagging #BigTingsAgwanIn2016 means big things are happening in Jamaican. Sit back folks were about to get much earned payoff
Old 02-04-2016, 12:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

maybe it will addressed in Feb sweeps.
Old 02-04-2016, 03:06 PM
Absolute Fan

The episode title for 12x11 is Unbreak my Heart
Old 02-04-2016, 04:04 PM
New Fan

I think we will get a scene in this upcoming episode directed by Denzel Washington. There is a bts shot of Jesse and Sarah in the video promo. I'm excited given that I thought there wasn't going to be any scene with them. Also Camilla L said that all cliffhangers will be resolved.
Old 02-04-2016, 04:38 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by samzi (View Post)
The episode title for 12x11 is Unbreak my Heart
Soooo pumped!! That song was my jam back in the day. What a terrific title for a Japril centric. The lyrics are so Jackson and April it's not even funny. Half Jackson/half April.

Ahhhhhh this is gonna be so great!!!

I think Japril's situation will be ambiguous in 9. Comforting but not sure what happened with them. Only because SD specifically said we don't find out in 9.
Old 02-04-2016, 09:48 PM
Dedicated Fan

Just saw that people saw 12X09 and apparently
SPOILER (I can't figure out the tags.. Sorry)

Jackson gives April divorce papers and Jo says yes. Which is really confusing because we were told we wouldn't know what happened with them until another episode.

I think its important to remember that what the actors love isn't necessarily what the shippers loves. Actors love juicy material that really allow them to use their skills. Remember Jesse and Sarah were very excited about the baby dying storyline. Posting death certificates and what not. I am excited we get their wedding flashback, but Im not convinced its a positive for Japril in the present.
Old 02-04-2016, 09:55 PM
Passionate Fan

Japrils big episode is 11 which we already know. Of course 9 and 10 are going to be angsty and look over. That's what makes the centric Unbreak My Heart that much better.

Don't worry guys. I've never felt more confident Japril are 100% by the end of E11 and Jolex will probably be over with. It's Shonda's MO
Old 02-04-2016, 10:01 PM
Dedicated Fan

It really confusing because apparently 12X09 is ANOTHER time jump,, its takes place during Meredith's healing. So if we don't know what Jackson says, then how come we know he gives her divorce papers but don't find out what his response is still episodes later.

Calazona ep was a big ep too and they broke up in the end. But well see. No one believed they'd kill Japril's baby but they did. Either way I'm excited to see Japril's wedding.
Old 02-04-2016, 10:07 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovebug84 (View Post)
It really confusing because apparently 12X09 is ANOTHER time jump,, its takes place during Meredith's healing. So if we don't know what Jackson says, then how come we know he gives her divorce papers but don't find out what his response is still episodes later.
Probably just hear through a talk with Mer that he filed. 10 a flashback to what went down and how he went from considering counceling to filing. She probably threw more lame excuses at him or balked at the idea of therapy and he had enough. Tells her how much she had hurt him and he can't get past it. Flash to present with her having to live with what he said and decide to be honest and give him the sincere apology/explanation he deserves. All leading up to 11. Literally EVERYTHING points to a reconciliation. Did anyone expect them to be bright and rosy in 9?

Lyrics to Unbreak My Heart

Don't leave me in all this pain
Don't leave me out in the rain
Come back and bring back my smile
Come and take these tears away
I need your arms to hold me now
The nights are so unkind
Bring back those nights when I held you beside me

Un-break my heart
Say you'll love me again
Undo this hurt you caused
When you walked out the door
And walked out of my life
Un-cry these tears
I cried so many nights
Un-break my heart
My heart

Take back that sad word good-bye
Bring back the joy to my life
Don't leave me here with these tears
Come and kiss this pain away
I can't forget the day you left
Time is so unkind
And life is so cruel without you here beside me

Un-break my heart
Say you'll love me again
Un-cry these tears
I cried so many nights
Un-break my heart
My heart

Don't leave me in all this pain
Don't leave me out in the rain
Bring back the nights when I held you beside me

Un-break my heart
Say you'll love me again
Un-cry this tears
I cried so many, many nights
Un-break my

Un-break my heart oh baby
Come back and say you love me
Un-break my heart
Sweet darlin'
Without you I just can't go on
Can't go on....
Old 02-04-2016, 10:45 PM
Dedicated Fan

I'm not surprised just confused. I thought it would be left ambiguous. It seems pretty clear what happened and things may shift during ep 11. Typically Shonda would show something as beautiful as their wedding just to have them break up so hopefully she's a little more original.

Anyone who doesn't know Unbreak my Heart outta be ashamed of themselves. And if it's before your time them I blame your parents for failing you.😂😂 seriously I loved that song.
Old 02-05-2016, 01:32 AM
Master Fan

Edsbootycall, DITTO to EVERYTHING you have posted. Seriously. I agree completely!!!!

I'm not concerned about episode 9 AT ALL either. As you've mentioned, I also thought Shonda would make things look really bleak for Japril at FIRST.

Sarah's interview is KEY here. We won't find out exactly what he said until end of episode 10 AND episode 11 will further focus on Japril.

Lovebug84, keep in mind that Ellen's tweet was directed at Japril FANS loving the second half of the season. There is no way fans would love the second half of the season if our favorite couple was getting a divorce/separated...It has to be something fans will LOVE. Like Japril getting married again perhaps or having another wedding ceremony...working things out....staying together....Anything that is good for our couple that fans will LOVE.

Ellen's tweet: "you're going to LOVE what is coming in the second half of the season..." Which Japril fan would love a divorce? NO ONE.

So I'm going to assume things will look bad for Japril in episodes 9 and 10 (till the ending where we hear what Jackson said exactly).

BUT come on, THE TITLE for Episode 11 is UNBREAK MY HEART. And it's a Japril MOVIE as both Jesse/Sarah have been advertising. And the lyrics basically tell the whole story here...

So I'm feeling inspired. PLUS the TITLE for episode 10 is "All I Want is You" and THAT is when we will hear what Jackson will tell April officially....I think both titles for episode 10 and 11 are about Japril.

Everything looking badly RIGHT NOW is a key sign that things will look up. Shonda did the same thing right before the whole wedding with Matthew....she made it look like things were looking bleak for Japril...that April was happy with Matthew....that Jackson was happy with Stephanie....BUT THEN Jackson stopped the wedding...and you know the rest.

Besides, Sarah said we won't get much of Japril at all in episodes 9 and 10....SO let's wait till episode 11 to know what is REALLY going on. JaprilTheMovie after all!

By the way, I cannot wait to hear the beautiful song Unbreak My Heart. I LOVE Toni singing it. And I'm sure they'll get an amazing cover for it like they always do for all the songs.

What an amazing song. One of my favorites:

I guess I would be a lot more worried....IF I didn't read that Ellen tweet. And yes, I'm putting all my hope/trust on Ellen here. I just don't believe for a second she'd give Japril fans false hope!!!!

"I will not let anything happen to you."
Walter and Paige

credit for the icon: Chiara G

Last edited by jules166; 02-05-2016 at 02:28 AM
Old 02-05-2016, 05:43 AM
Passionate Fan

I'm so super pumped Jackson files for divorce to be honest lol

It's going to FORCE April out of her bubble. It's going to force her to face the REAL reasons she ran. It's going to force one hell of an apology and explanation out of her. He can't go from divorcing to "Unbreak my heart" in three episodes without some major crap going down. Who can blame him for wanting a divorce if she's still being hardass with 50 million excuses?

Jackson needs to know why she did what she did and be assured it won't happen again. He need to feel he is loved/wanted/needed/respected the way that he loves her. That has yet to happen. I don't blame him one hairy bit until she pulls her head out of her ass.
Old 02-05-2016, 06:35 AM
Absolute Fan

Some people on twitter think April may have a NDE in 10 and thats why he changes his mind. We shall see I guess.