Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JodieW (View Post)
Feb 11
Thanks.
Old 01-21-2016, 07:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by posterity (View Post)
It's a bit annoying that she says we hear bits and pieces of what happens but not the full thing until episode 11. I would rather we learned nothing until episode 11 so it picks up at the cliffhanger.
Agreed. Why even have cliffhangers if you're not gonna deal with them right away? So anticlimatic.
Old 01-22-2016, 07:56 AM
New Fan

DW was only available to direct this episode, so they put all of the cliffhangers on hold. Ridiculous but true. No one has the nerve to call SR out on this, so the ineptitude will continue.
Old 01-22-2016, 08:08 AM
Extreme Fan

What TV character manages to ruin a show you like? · AVQ&A · The A.V. Club
Old 01-22-2016, 09:54 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why?? (View Post)
DW was only available to direct this episode, so they put all of the cliffhangers on hold. Ridiculous but true. No one has the nerve to call SR out on this, so the ineptitude will continue.
People are afraid to with everything that's going on. Remember: everything (or -one) matters.
Old 01-22-2016, 10:56 AM
Part-Time Fan

Does this mean that there will be a time jump again (maybe even weeks) or they resolve all in one episode (attack + recovery) because it seems that Mer is in a very bad shape after the attack.

So that they can go back to "normal" in s12e10 and Mer is able to work again ... something like they did in s07e19 after Callie's car crash. I think the Jolex/Japril selfie is from this episode ... sooo resolutions for this cliffs???

Maybe they use Japril's wedding anniversary to reflect on their relationship (flashbacks) in s12e11.

Last edited by Sam Avery; 01-22-2016 at 11:11 AM
Old 01-22-2016, 03:23 PM
Part-Time Fan

Sometimes I don´t even remember why I liked them in the first place. Yesterday I need to watch youtube videos to remind me why and I didn't even like verything that I watched. But I don´t want to start our usual topic about how awful the writers are because I think we are all aware of that, so there´s no reason to waste our time again.

I know for sure that if any of us were a Grey´s writers everything will be a lot better, mainly, because in my opinion, it is easier to write them right than like this, and secondly, because you have a lot of ideas, and they have so much potencial, that I am not able to understand what are they doing.

It´s unbelivable how little respect SR show for them and for us. We´ve been hopping since 9x07 something better, and, except for the big and wonderful and (I could continue forever) 10x13, we (and those two characters) have been treated poorly.

I understand, DW is directing guau guau guau, bla bla bla, but we are not watching Grey´s because of Denzel, and there is a lot of people ( I could be an example) who does´t watch Grey´s for Meredith (I like her, I really do, but I am not watching this TVShow only because of her), so why give us an episode just when we are all waiting for our cliffs? and if this episode is AU, why we have to watch it in the seasons premiere? They could do that after 9, with all the hype and everything, and we will have something to look forward to.

And finally, sometimes I have the feeling that this season has never started, first, because I am enjoying it, but nothing really important, nothing character breaking has happened, but how this was going to happen if we only have 8 episodes in the winter season? Who decided to do that? someone that hates grey´s? it´s like we´ve been waiting for the season to start since May 2015

Last edited by Carmela_1986; 01-22-2016 at 03:29 PM
Old 01-22-2016, 03:46 PM
Ultimate Fan

Or this season could be a dream or the figment of an Alzheimer's mind?

I will believe that. Actually, like Dell, I think Meredith committed suicide. After all, I wrote about her committing suicide.

She couldn't live without Derek, they were supposed to grow old and smelly together. Die at the age of 110 in each other's arms.
Old 01-23-2016, 07:41 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Avery (View Post)
Maybe they use Japril's wedding anniversary to reflect on their relationship (flashbacks) in s12e11.
That would be cool. It just sucks and makes no sense to end with a cliffhanger and then address it two episodes later. I don't get how that makes any sense, especially when the cliffhanger was on a three month hiatus.
Old 01-23-2016, 11:02 AM
Ultimate Fan

Hopefully Japril will realize it has been three years since they've eloped. Hopefully something drags them back together on that day. Jackson was the one who barged in on April's wedding, and April needs to realize it takes so much courage to do that. Sitting back and keeping quiet is so hard, but easier in some ways.

Sarah Drew did say "as long as they're alive, there's hope" and that's why I made the thread title what it is.
Old 01-23-2016, 11:03 AM
Fan Forum Star

cliffhangers r the most annoying to be honest why can't the writers just give them a stable SL .
Old 01-23-2016, 07:21 PM
Elite Fan

Sarah's right as long as both are on the show there's always hope.
Old 01-24-2016, 11:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That's true, I guess it could be worse. I just wish they'd have more screentime when they have real issues.
Old 01-26-2016, 04:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

The writers like to do the on and off dance
Old 01-26-2016, 04:06 PM
Master Fan

Did you guys see this?
https://twitter.com/SarahDrewGreys/s...36282258124800

Lately, Jesse and Sarah are both using the JaprilTheMovie hashtags on twitter.

Am I missing something? I haven't checked spoilers in a WHILE.

What does that hashtag mean? Are they referring to Ep 11?

"I will not let anything happen to you."
Walter and Paige

credit for the icon: Chiara G